Rin x Demon Reader

Від PrincessGalaxy8

All your life you thought you were born into the wrong family with a demon mother and a human father you neve... Більше

Cold Night
True Cross
First Day
Full Demon
The Truth
Trying To Keep It
Training Day Disaster
Demons Daughter
The Father I Never Had
Why?
Authors Questions
Feelings
A/n
Rins Sadness
Kidnapped
Yukio!
Thank You Readers!!!
Shura!
Hello
My Meaning
A/n Taking a Break
Save Me
Run
These Thoughts
Death, Life, or Love?
The End?
Goodbye

The Scars

1.9K 64 44
Від PrincessGalaxy8

       Rins Pov

    (Y/n) lied on the floor. She was passed out. when I got a closer look I saw she wasn't wearing a shirt. I fall backwards and some blood came out of my nose.

    "Crap!" I said out loud. Then I heard a groan of pain. It was (Y/n)..she was waking up. "Crap!" I said again.

    She fully sat up and i quickly looked away. "Rin?" (Y/n) said lightly. I put my head between my legs and hoped she would notice what was wrong. "Rin whats...WRONG?!" (Y/n) yelled probable noticing she's top less. "WHERE IS MY SHIRT?!" She screamed.

     (Y/n) Pov

    "WHERE IS MY SHIRT?!" I screamed while pulling a blanket of a bed near by. And covered myself up.

    I looked over at Rin that was hiding from me. I sighed and said "Rin you better have not...wait...im Sorry I thought you kissed Shiemi"

    Rin quickly turned around and looked at me "I never saw your chest ok!..and... (Y/n) I'm sorry for making you cry!" He said. I smiled and said "Well I guess we both apologized...so do you know where we are? And why I'm top less"

   Rin looked around and then back at me. "No" he said while looking down. I couldn't remember anything and when i tried it hurt. I sighed and tried to stand up. But when I did I felt my skin on my back tighten and burn.

   I fell back down fast and hissed at the searing pain. Rin jumped up and ran to the door trying to reach me but couldn't. I turned around so he could see my scar covered back.

   "IS there anything there besides the scars?" I asked. I heard a gasp and Rin said "T-theres a tattoo thing on your back...going from your shoulders to your hips"

    "What?!" I screamed.

     Yukios Pov

   It has been almost 3 days since Rin and (Y/n) had been kidnapped.

    And since we cant open a portal to "Hell"(Sorry I don't know what they call it in the show) we cant go and save them. Rin and (Y/n) Are going to have to get out till we have a better plan.

    But still this thought has crossed my mind so many times. Why did they take (Y/n)? I mean Satan took Rin for power or something worse. But I can't think on what he wants with (Y/n).

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

47.9K 1K 12
this is my first attempt for making Rin Okamura and Ryuji Suguro (Bon) fiction. there's gonna be mature content, but mostly love and all well back t...
8.8K 267 20
disclaimer- I don't own these characters unless I say so. there may be trigger warning ⚠️ so don't read if you have trouble with that. Rin okumaru s...
73.5K 2.5K 23
This is part 2 of the first "Blue Exorcist (Rin X reader)". It seemed like a lot of people liked that story and someone suggested a sequel... I never...
51.5K 1.5K 30
[completed] (Y/n) (L/n) never fit in because she lived in a monastery. So she was extremely religious, and can see things people can't. After a terri...