Run

I let go of Rin's tail and turned to look at him. He looked at me and a tear fell down his face. He touched the tear and looked at it in  shock. He then looked back up at me and smiled. He was about to say something when I said "Run"

     He looked at me and i looked back. My eyes not filled with tears but with sadness. He looked so confused when he said "W-Why?"

    He wouldn't understand if I told him my plan right now. So all i said was "Leave Rin... Leave Right Now!"

     he jumped when i said that and he looked at me one last time. He saw the seriousness in my face and did as i told him.

   He unlocked the door with the key I gave him and walked toward my cell. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. 

    More tears fell down his face. I wiped them away with my other hand. I wanted to tell him so bad the feelings I felt for him. But if I did he wouldn't leave.

    I let go of his hand and said "Leave"

    He looked at me and said "No i'm not leaving... please"

I looked at him a pushed him to the floor. "Leave I don't love you!" my heart hurt when  I said those painful five words.

 Pain filled his eyes. He stood up and walked away. I heard his soft weeps. He walked up the stairs and at the top looked at me and said "good-bye... (Y/n)"

    When he opened the door and closed it with a slam. I fell to the ground crying. My heart was killing me. But I had to do it to save him. And all of my friends.

    Cause when Satan kills me. He will be surprised to find out I'm not half demon and half human.

     Cause I'm full on demon blood.

    Rin's Pov

      My heart hurt. My mind dead. My body not moving. 

  Those words would haunt me forever. Leave...I...Don't...Love....You...

 I stared at the portal that lead back home. I looked behind me to see if she was there. 

She wasn't.

She never will be.

My heart is broken.