The Scars

Rins Pov

    (Y/n) lied on the floor. She was passed out. when I got a closer look I saw she wasn't wearing a shirt. I fall backwards and some blood came out of my nose.

    "Crap!" I said out loud. Then I heard a groan of pain. It was (Y/n)..she was waking up. "Crap!" I said again.

    She fully sat up and i quickly looked away. "Rin?" (Y/n) said lightly. I put my head between my legs and hoped she would notice what was wrong. "Rin whats...WRONG?!" (Y/n) yelled probable noticing she's top less. "WHERE IS MY SHIRT?!" She screamed.

     (Y/n) Pov

    "WHERE IS MY SHIRT?!" I screamed while pulling a blanket of a bed near by. And covered myself up.

    I looked over at Rin that was hiding from me. I sighed and said "Rin you better have not...wait...im Sorry I thought you kissed Shiemi"

    Rin quickly turned around and looked at me "I never saw your chest ok!..and... (Y/n) I'm sorry for making you cry!" He said. I smiled and said "Well I guess we both apologized...so do you know where we are? And why I'm top less"

   Rin looked around and then back at me. "No" he said while looking down. I couldn't remember anything and when i tried it hurt. I sighed and tried to stand up. But when I did I felt my skin on my back tighten and burn.

   I fell back down fast and hissed at the searing pain. Rin jumped up and ran to the door trying to reach me but couldn't. I turned around so he could see my scar covered back.

   "IS there anything there besides the scars?" I asked. I heard a gasp and Rin said "T-theres a tattoo thing on your back...going from your shoulders to your hips"

    "What?!" I screamed.

     Yukios Pov

   It has been almost 3 days since Rin and (Y/n) had been kidnapped.

    And since we cant open a portal to "Hell"(Sorry I don't know what they call it in the show) we cant go and save them. Rin and (Y/n) Are going to have to get out till we have a better plan.

    But still this thought has crossed my mind so many times. Why did they take (Y/n)? I mean Satan took Rin for power or something worse. But I can't think on what he wants with (Y/n).