The End?

I fell from the X I was tied to. The straps that held me had snapped. The cuts stun and bleed. I layed there not able to move.

      i moved my head to look up. But when I looked up I saw some people ran by the open door in front of me. I just thought they were demons. But then I heard 

"Rin wait! have we looked in there"

It was Rin and Yukio! I tried to talk but it hurt. I took a deep breath and yelled as loud as I could

"Rin!"

The footsteps stopped. 

"(Y/n)!"

The footsteps started up again. Then Rin appeared at the door and Yukio close by. Rin looked at me and he froze. He then ran toward me and picked me up. I coughed and blood flowed out of my mouth.  No.

       Rin froze and then burst into blue flames. I flinched at the pain on my body and from the scare he provided. But there was no burning. I was perfectly ok. I opened my eyes to find Rin's eyes red and narrowed, his ears were longer than the normally were. I blinked a few times. He didn't look sad anymore. He had anger in those eyes of his. He looked at me and his eyes softened just a little. Then a loud *BOOM*.

     Satan had entered the room. He had stomped on the floor to make the noise. His smirk on his face made you want to barf and his eyes made you want to cry. They showed death and pain. And not to mention amusement of the pain either I or Rin was in.

     Then I heard a low almost animal like growl come out of the back of Rin's throat. I looked at him, his eyes now now filled with hate and anger. He looked at me and layed me on the floor. I coughed again and there was blood but not as much as before.

     Just then Rin grabbed his sword and pulled it out of its sheath and casing. It burst into blue flames just like him. He stood up with ease. He looked calm but pissed at the same time. He walked slowly towards Satan.

    This wasn't like Rin. He would charge into battle without thinking about it. But he's not now.

        Satan laughed

  "You think you can beat me... Your father! HAHAHA! GOO-"

    He was cut off by Rin appearing almost teleport like next to him and swinging. Rin Moved away quickly and smiled.

     "Sure" Rin said with a small chuckle.

"H-how?" Satan stuttered. His body now fuming with flames. As he watched his arm fall of his body.

    It landed on the floor with a plop. No blood came out of it.

"You ever hurt any of my friends or (Y/n) again.... your dead" Rin said walking toward Satan again.

     Gun shots were heard through the air. I looked to my left and saw Yukio killing some demons.

     I then heard some foot steps from behind me. I tried to move but couldn't. Then I heard her.

     "(Y/n).... such a disappointment"

      I slowly used all my strength to turn over and saw her..

"Mom?"