Training Day Disaster

After yesterday I have been hanging out with Rin more. I had lunch with him and everything. But I kept feeling like someone was watching me. But it could just be my imagination. "Ok is everything ready?" Yukio asked. I snapped out of my train of thought. We were going to a training place to...well train. "Yes, everything is ready" spikey head said. I hated that guy. "Ok good now everyone let's get going" Yukio said while walking out the door.

     Time Skip To The Training Center

      When we got there me and Rin headed straight for the boxing ring. Me and him have been fighting about who is stronger. And it's me. When we got to the ring I entered. I already a tape on my hands and gloves on. Rin did the same and entered the ring. We were about to fight when spikey head said "wow! Okumura your going to fight a weak little girl. How nice of you"(sorry I made bon a jerk in this but he gets better) Ok first off that was mean to Rin and me at the same time. And second he probably couldn't even beat me. "Go to hell Bon!" Rin yelled. "Really I should ask your d-" I cut him off "Stop!" I sighed and said "Spikey head if you can beat me you can brag about all you want. But if I win you have to give me $20" he smiled and said "Sure, deal...but I won't go easy on you just because your a girl" he grabbed Rins gloves and put them on. Spikey head got in his stance and so did I. Then Rin yelled "Ready...Set...Fight!" Spikey head charged at me and through 3 punchs. I dodged them all. Then I went for a swift under kick. He fell to the ground. I punched him in the stomach and he curled up in a ball. Then he said "Ouch! Guess​ you win!" I was mad. Was that really all he got? "Really?.... Wow" I looked at Rin and nodded him up into he ring. I took the gloves from Spikey head and gave them to Rin. Before he put them on I felt a arm wrap around my waist. Then I heard Rin yell "Amimon!" All I could think was escape. I reached up and found a head. Then hair I pulled and the grasp on my waist loosened. I kicked Amimon in the stomach and fell to the ground. Rin ran up next to me and helped me up. "What was that for?" Amimon said with no emotion. He was fixing the werid spike on his head. "But I don't want to fight human you...I want to fight demon you" Amimon said. I heard people running toward us. I hope they didn't here that. "Rin! (Y/n)!" Yukio yelled. Then Amimon jumped toward me. I just ran toward him and punched him in the face he cut my arm with his sharp nails. It was bleeding alot more then I thought it would. Then there was a blue light. "Rin! No!" I heard Yukio yell. I can't let Rin do this. He did so much for me...it is the least I can do. "No Yukio I'm doing this for (y/n)!" Rin yelled. "Rin Stop!" I yelled. The blue flames went away. "(Y/n)?" Rin asked concerned. "I'm doing this alone...and I think it's time... for them to know"