Hello

(Y/n) Pov

      *Click...*Click...*Click.

   The sound of shoes made while hitting wooden stairs.

     *Click...*Click.

    The person stopped at the bottom of the stairs.  I only saw a dark figure. The stranger held a bag in his left hand. And what looked like keys in the other.

    The...thing reached into the bag and pulled out a top. Not a shirt...like a bikini top.

    The thing walked toward me and Rins cells. And stood between us.

   He looked like any normal person but with a tail, pointed ears, piercing, eyes, and long black finger nails....So probably not human.

    The man looked at me. His blue eyes stared daggers into my soul. Then he smiled at me.

   Not a nice smile...but not creepy.

    He then threw the top at me through the cell bars. I stared at the (f/c) top. It wasn't small or anything. It looked more like a sports bra then anything.

   I quickly turned around ignoring the pain in my back and slipped on the top. I just wanted to cover up.

    The straps dug into the tattoo. Making tears fill my eyes. I turned around and saw that the man was looking at Rin. But Rin...he looked horrified. And pissed at the same time.

     Rin looked at me and mouthed something. "Sa-....San-....Sata-...Satan?!" I whispered to myself while reading Rins lips. This guy was Satan?!

    "Hello...My Son...and Hello...(Y/n)"

        Yukios Pov

    I pulled Shura through the dorms till I reached my and...Rins room. I opened the door and pushed Shura in. I looked down each hallway. Left then right. No one.

   I closed the door and turned around to see Shura on the floor. She stood up and i saw Bon flat on the floor. He was red in the face and gawking.

     "Sorry dude" Shura said. While crossing her arms. Bon blinked a few times and stood up. "Its no problem "he said with a flat face.

      "Hey Bon?" I asked while walking to my bed and sitting down. "Why are you in here?" Bon looked at me and said "Well I was waiting for you...i wanted to help" He said this with heart.

       Shura laughed "cut the lovely dovey crap. We have to figure something out. Or head quarters is going to find out about this 'other demon' and not to mention a kidnapping." She put quotation marks around the word other demon.

   I stood up and said "Shura's right. If we don't figure somthing out soon we all will be in trouble" I walked over to my desk and fixed some papers. "Bon. I want you to find out as much as you can about the portal and Gehenna"

     Bon nodded and ran toward the door. "Hey!" Shura yelled. Bon stopped and turned around to look at her. "Tell any one and your dead" Bon gulped and nodded his head. He opened the door and ran down the hall.

      Shura went and closed the door that Bon was to lazy to close himself. She sighed. She walked over to Rins desk and put her feet up. "What are we going to do now nerd?"

    I sighed and said "Well either work...or probably never see Rin or (Y/n) again.

Hey guys!
So I have come up with
How many chapters
I will have In this book.
Since this is number 16.
And not counting
The A/n Questions.
I estimated around the number
Chapter 20 or 25.
Maybe more if I add
More to what I have planned.
Well any way!
Thank You
For Reading!
♡BYE-BYE♡