My Meaning

Yukios Pov

   Me and Shura searched and searched through book and book. But nothing. Nothing about how to open the portal.

    Bon was passed out on Rins bed from reading almost 32 books. With 70 chapters in each.

   We sat there and soon Shura spoke up. "Hey, nerd. We can't do anything about this thing. We just have to trust Rin and (Y/n) to get out by themselves."

     I sighed and stood up from my wooden chair. I fixed my glasses and said "Your right " every word of that sentence hurt me. But I really do hope  they can get out of there.

        (Y/n)'s Pov

   I stared at Rin in shock as Satan stood 2 feet from me.

       I felt my heart beat faster and faster. My blood pumping and flowing. I couldn't think straight.

     Then with no warning Satan looked at me and said "So...why don't we get started with the ceremony" my heart jumped out of my chest as he said those words.

    "W-what?!" I said while backing away from the cell door. "Oh...thats right you don't know ...what you are"

      My skin crawled as his raspy voice spoke. I looked at my tail and said "I'm pretty sure I know what I am" that came out so much rudder then I wanted it to. Rin looked at me with worried eyes.

     "No you don't... Well for Rin he is my son so he will be full demon. But you ,your not human. Nor are you a demon. Your more of a hybrid. Which makes you have rare...pure...blood" he said while slowly looking through the keys he held in his hand.

    His fingers and long black nails found a key and brought it to the door. I couldn't move nor speak. Everything he said had me frozen.

    As Satan put the key in the cell door. I snapped. I wasn't going to be killed by Satan. I was going to kill him and my horriable mother.

    The mother who beat me...starved me...and never loved me. She would dye by my hands. And my hands alone.

    I felt rage fill me then it was gone. Strength filled me and I felt somthing I haven't felt in a long time...meaning.

    The meaning i was looking for this whole time. The meaning to live, to fight, to save everyone, and to save me.

     My meaning...is to live.