Death, Life, or Love?

Rins Pov

     I had Yukio, Shura, and Bon with me. We walked toward the place that I came out of the portal. The disgusting portal.

      I had told everyone everything that happened in Gehenna. But it still bugged me what happened in there. That I had made a huge mistake. It will bug me for the rest of my life.

     I can't believe I left her. She had been through hell but. I put the cherry on top of that mountain of ice cream.

     We walked up a steep hill and soon found a cave. When we walked in there was a small portal to Gehenna. The werid little creatures swimming in it like a pool. And face at the top the blinked every once and a while.

     We walked toward it and I jumped in with no hesitation. But when everyone else tried jumping only Yukio could come in.

    When Shura tried jumping in her tattoo thing on her chest burned and Bon... Well he told us earlier he would... "KEEP A LOOK OUT".... wimp.

      But by the time I could say somthing to them the small creatures had already grabbed me and pulled me through. My eyes only say Yukio.

      We ended up where i had entered the portal at. The room had almost nothing. It was ragged but still it was like the normal world just the opposite. If that makes since.

    Me and Yukio looked at each other.

"Lets get moving" I said while walking toward the basement.

    I think.

           (Y/N) Pov

      My head, hands, and feet were cut. My back burning a bright blue.

     He had tied me to a large X. And cut my hands, head, and feet. My face had been cut on the cheeks and feet and hands on the toes and palms.

     I thought of everything as my blood had dripped from my body. Drip...Drip...Drip.

      Was I going to ever live....or was I going to die? Was i going to live and be with Rin? Or was I going to die and save Rin?

       My demonic blood flowed on the floor. My tail had been tied.

      I was helpless.... I needed to do something.... something.

     Something. I looked at my blood lying in a puddle on the floor. And I thought.

    I then used the little strength I had left and wiggled the rope around my tail. It soon fell free. I then hide my tail behind me. And waited. Hopefully I would last till he came. Or someone.

     I sat and sat. Then I heard it.

   "RIN YOU IDIOT NOW WE'RE LOST?!"