Feelings

It has been 2 months since my dad left. And Rin keeps checking up on me to see if im ok. And i am... it's just... every time he does...and i see his face my heart skips a beat. My face turns red and i cant speak without stuttering. My feelings for him keep growing.

     I love him and i want nothing bad to happen to him. But lately Shiemi has been looking at him werid. If she touchs him i will kill her... oh god im jealous. But i cant loose him. "Thats it im going to confess" i said to myself.

     I got up off my bed and changed into shorts, and a shirt. I pulled my (h/l) (h/c) hair back into a high pony tail. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I texted Rin and asked where he was. My heart raced as i waited for his response. Then my phone went off and i looked at the text from Rin he said he was at park with Shiemi. I felt rage fill my mind and body as i saw the name Shiemi. But why was Rin there with Shiemi... were they on a date? My heart sank but i pushed that thought away. "No there just friends...right?"

          Time Skip

    I finally reached the park Rin said he was at. I walked past a gate and looked around for him.

     Rins Pov

   Me and Shiemi were studying for a test. I would study with (y/n) but she finished already.

     I wish she would come already Shiemi keeps staring at me. Just then Shiemi said "Rin?" I looked up and said "Ya?" Then Shiemi grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss.

    My first reaction was going to push her but before I did I heard a voice say "R-Rin" I pushed Shiemi away and turned around...it was (y/n). "(Y-y/n) it's not what it looks like!" I said while standing up. Then I felt (y/n)s hand connect with my check. Then I heard her crying and not lightly but hard. I looked at her with sadness and worry in my eyes. "I-I c-cant b-b-belive I liked y-you!" She yelled and ran away. I put my hand on my check and said "I can't believe I made the love of my life cry" I turned around and looked at Shiemi and yelled "Its your fault!"

    A/n Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I had some pretty busy weeks. But I hope you liked this chapter and see you next time. Bye-Bye!