friends | hoseok x reader ✔️

Oleh darluu-

„friends. its all we ever were„ ⟶ she loved him, but it would ruin everything. | fiction | Lebih Banyak

1 - Before THIS Happened
2 - Now
3 - School
4 - Park
5 - Comments, Posts, Threads (MATURE THEMES)
6 - Gym
Shoutouts
8 - PARTYYY!
9 - Embarrassment and the Doorsteps
Shoutout and Friend! :3
10 - Suspended
11 - Asleep
12 - Drunk
13 - Oh God
CHANGED NAME
14 - Confess
15 - Jealousy
16 - The Truth
A/N
17 - I'm Telling Her
18 - The End
THE ENddDD

7 - Lunch Bicker

226 9 0
Oleh darluu-

Hobi and I were given odd looks from our fellow students as we walked the halls. I could just imagine what they were whispering:

"Omg, it's the nerdy couple again."

"Girl, did you hear what happened in gym last period?"

"Ugh they are so weird. And what happened to the guy? Whatever, let's get lunch."

Yeah, I think it's pretty accurate.

Slightly rushing, we made our way to our lockers, which were right beside each other. I took out my lunch bag, as did Hobi, and we headed to the cafeteria that was serving the others slop. I mean, it was mashed potatoes, and I liked them. But not the school ones.

I cursed under my breath when I spotted Sseong-Eun.

"Hey," Hobi said, and put an arm over me. "It's okay. They're just jerks." He messed up my hair.

I sighed. "I know... but jerks who go to the same school as us!"

He went in front of me, and cupped my face. "You are the cutest when you pout."

I snorted. "Whatever."

"Hey, it's Mr.Tough Guy and his pet girl," Sseong-Eun yelled. "The girl thinks she can play innocent, but... well, I don't need to explain."

"Those words belong in your ass, because they're so bad!" I shouted back, and held up the middle finger.

The jerk's face suddenly grew grim. "I know you still love me."

"Tell that to your mom," I mumbled.

Hobi and I sat down on a bench.

His eyes were wide open. "You have some guts, Jiyeong.~"

I giggled sheepishly. "Thanks. But I should be saying that to you!"

He looked down, hiding a smile. "It was nothing."

"Mhm," I said, not buying it, and munched on my sandwich.

"So," Hobi began. "Bring your textbooks to detention?"

I nodded. "Jiyeong approves!"

He chuckled. "Cuuutttiiiieee.~"

We smiled at each other again.

~.~

Okay, so I wanted to end there, because something really big is gonna happen in the next chapter.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lololol just be prepared. (May need holy water!)

Okayy, byyyyyyeeeeee

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

231 36 13
What if it became your reality instead of just dreams. What if one day their voices echo in reality and not just in the walls of your heart ? What if...
16.1K 1.6K 43
BestFriend is a person you who you share your everything with from small to big every little detail of your life. From someone unknown to someone who...
211 41 14
"Could you never feel that it was always you and no one else. I mean yes, I do hang out a lot with him but he has always been just a friend. And that...
15.6M 414K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...