Where The Time Has Gone || UN...

By arandomhello

Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and de... More

|Copyright Notice|
|Timeline|
• Autumn •
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
• Winter •
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
• Spring •
|22|
|23|
|24|
|26|
|27|

|25|

911 36 0
By arandomhello

25. What are what friend for?

I've never grown up with a brother, so I can only imagine this is what it was like when I woke up to Blake's freight train of a snore.

He was cuddling with a body pillow I gave him. Arm pressed up on his forehead, lifting up his shirt just slightly. His snoring blocking out all my own thoughts.

I carefully rolled out of my bed and tip toed out of my room. My dad door was shut, most likely have earplugs in to get a decent amount of sleep. If he wasn't on the you-gotta-make-up thing, he would have not agreed to this. I know of it.

Koda lifted up his head from the couch cushion when he heard me walk into the room.

He looked at me and I smiled. Planting myself neck to him and rubbing my hands in his fur.

"What do I do boy?" I asked him. "I seriously have no clue."

Koda tilted his head before moving himself to sit up. Tilting his head. Sometimes I think he understands what I'm saying. And is telling me a million things that I just can't hear.

"How do I confess to Blake that I like him?" I asked. Scratching the back of his ear with my fingertips.

Koda licked my face with his wet tongue.

"Eww," I say, wiping me my mouth. "We need to seriously get you a girlfriend."

"Koda needs a girlfriend?" Blake's voice echoed from down the hall.

I looked up. Embarrassment burning my cheeks.

"How long were you there?" I asked. Praying he didn't hear me. All the things I said.

"Only the Koda needs a girlfriend part," he chuckled slightly. "My phone alarm went off."

"Right." I groan. "School is calling us."

"I was gonna go change." He pointed to the door with his finger. "I'll be back."

"Okay." I smile weakly.

Once the door shut, I looked at Koda with a stern glare.

"You could have warned me." I snap.

He barked.

"I love you too." I smile, standing up to go look somewhat presentable by the time Blake gets back.

Which was way too soon than I originally thought.

I was about fully naked when I heard the front door open and shut and the footsteps of Blake approaching my room.

I grabbed the closest thing and yanked it over me. Turns out it was a long silky white dress that did not cover everything I wish it would. Including my forest of legs which I haven't shaved since December. There was no need. And the scar on my right shoulder I got from a boating accident, which was not something Blake should see, along with some acne scars besides them.

When I saw my doorknob twist open. I grabbed the wet towel from when I showed and covered the lower half of me.

"Woah!" Blake said once he got a glimpse​ before turning away. "Should have knocked."

"Ya think?" I asked, pulling some jeans over my legs. Fixing my hair to cover my shoulders. "It's safe to look."

He turned around slowly, removing his hand from his eyes. "Well, you look nice."

"I wasn't expecting you to be back already," I say, grabbing a shirt from my closet and disappearing into the bathroom.

Blake was wearing a football hoodie which is the only thing that looked different on him. Which probably explained why it didn't take Long for him to change.

I pulled the black tee shirt which matched perfectly with my jeans if I say so myself. I combed my hair quickly.

"Need a ride?" Blake asked.

I opened up the door to look at him. A wide smirk on my face. "I don't know. I've been really digging the bus ride."

"Haha." He says sarcastically. Following me like a puppy as I walked into my room to find my phone. "no but seriously?"

"Okay." I smile to myself.

"Wait seriously?" He said, somewhere shocked.

"If I'm gonna suffer through a math final. I'm not gonna suffer from a ride to school." I explain to him.

"Well okay. Let's go so we can get some breakfast."

"You're paying." I grin, pulling my backpack over my shoulder.

"Got it." He smirks. Shutting the door behind us.

My phone kept vibrating. All with the words 'did you tell him yet?' From the one and only Rebecca. I gulped down hard. Realizing that I gotta do it sooner or later.

"Blake?" I say, not thinking at all.

"Julia?" Blake said with a smirk.

I took in a deep breath. Peer pressure myself to confess my feelings to him. Right here, right now.

"I need to tell-"

"This is my jam!" He quickly cut me off. Turning up the radio as a club like a song comes on.

I just got saved by a song. Never expected that one.

I'll tell him, I promise myself. Just not now.

I like to say I am very prepared to take any tests. That I know everything I need to because of my hard work and paying attention skills. And since this is my last final, which I need to pass to graduate, I got this in the bag.

Except I don't. I can't remember a single thing I learned this whole year about anything math related.

I am so screwed.

I walked into the classroom to see Mr. Ortega already placing each final on the desks and that's when my stomach completely dropped.

"You okay?" Blake whispered to me as I made my way to my desk.

"I think I'm gonna die," I mumbled as a reply. Taking my seat right next to Blake.

"Well please do." Blake smiles. "If someone dies, everyone passes."

I gulped down my tears and forced out a nervous laugh.

I am not one to get test anxiety. Never have in my entire thirteen years of my going to school lifetime, but right now I felt like a deer in headlights. Someone with social anxiety presenting in front of a large crowd. A girl who is too nervous for her own good.

"You'll do fine," Blake says in hopes it will reassure me.

"I can't just wing the final, Blake." I glare.

"I believe in you." His smile was so reassuring and somewhat confidence boosting. Yet when the bell rang, all my confidence flew out the closest window.

"The test begins now." Mr. Ortega called to everyone. "No talking."

The sound of people flipping over papers echoed in the empty noise of air. I turned mine over slowly, scanning the first question.

My mind went blank, the time I needed it the most. It was gone.

I think I'm gonna puke.

Blake looked over at me, worried expression written all over his face.

I gulped down, chewing nervously on my pencil. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll just faint. Or something will happen to get me out of here.

By some miracle, someone answered my prayers. With the fire alarm going off.

I looked over at Blake and he has a thank-me-later smile plastered on his face.

I grabbed my bag and left in a hurry, Blake following me.

I spotted Theo run up beside us, a smile on his face. "You got exactly ten minutes to study."

"What did you do?" I asked, searching for my notebook as Blake directed us outside.

"I wasn't gonna let my best friend suffer from a heart attack. Especially in math, that is not a place you want to go." Theo explained himself.

Blake turned around with a laugh.

"And I'm not the best at chemistry so." He said smugly.

"You're the best." I hug him.

"No." He pushes me off. "You got a final to study for. Now!"

Blake had a smug look on his face when I don't back inside and right now, I don't know what'd I'd be without Theo. Who is defiantly banned from the Chemistry lab?

He told me I owe him one. I told him only if I pass.

I answered as many questions as I could, winging the rest.

Blake and I made our way to lunch. Theo was there waiting for us with a huge smile.

"So?" He asked.

I took in a deep breath. "We don't find out until last period if we passed."

"Ugh, the wait has begun." Theo groaned.

"Come on guys, I'm starving," Blake called, running off and being swallowed by the crowd of people.

"Have you told him yet?" Theo whispered.

I mentally groaned. Rebecca.

"No." I murmured back.

"Julia!" Theo yelled.

"I will. I promise." I smile. "Just not until I find out if I graduated or not."

"You're stalling." Theo glares.

"Come on. I'm hungry." I say, grabbing Theo and dragging him to where Blake was.

Right next to Tara. My heart plummeted when I saw them talking.

"Wait here." Theo gritted through his teeth. Going to Blake to wither yell at him or save him from the situation.

I spotted Tara roll her eyes and look over at me with an evil smile as Theo dragged Blake towards me.

"What the hell did she want?" Theo asked.

"Nothing," Blake told us. "Just I only broke up with her because I loved someone else and that I should go to hell." He chuckled.

Theo glanced at me and back at him. "Wasn't she the one who didn't seem hurt?"

"Yup." Blake popped the p. "But I am completely healed from my wounded heart. Thanks to Julia." He smiled at me.

"Two broken hearted friends," I mumbled with a smile.

"Two broke. hearted friends." Blake replied. also with a smile.

"Two weirdos," Theo added.

We all burst out in laughter at Theo's comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 265 22
Lina got invited to her cousin's wedding. At the wedding she saw a really cute guy and as their eyes meet she turned away. "He's way out of my league...
439 7 28
It's the beginning of senior year, new chances, new goals and first love. This is a story of an unexpected love and a complicated situation, as Emma...
7K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...