Carrying the Prince of Wolves

By strykly

This book would involve a bxb couple with mpreg, rejection, werewolf, royalty, and just a bunch of other stuf... More

Chapter 1. The Letter
Chapter 2. The Prince's Birthday
Chapter 3. The Rejection
Chapter 4. Moving Away
Chapter 5. The New Surrounding
Chapter 6. A New Journey Begins
Chapter 8. The Confessions (Part 2)
Chapter 9. A Prince is Born
Chapter 10. Surprise?
Chapter 11. The Long Awaited Meeting
Chapter 12. Another Secret to Keep
Chapter 13. The Negotiation Continues
Chapter 14. Everything's Out
Chapter 15. Dealing with the Grandparents
Chapter 16. They're my Family
Chapter 17. Happy Days?
Chapter 18. The Young Prince
Chapter 19. The Truth is Out (Part 1)
Chapter 20. The Truth Is Out (Part 2)
Chapter 21. Meeting Old Acquaintances
Chapter 22. The Love Gradually Grows
Chapter 23. Unexpected Events
Chapter 24. He's Mine
Just to let you know...
Chapter 25. You're Mine Now
Chapter 26. A Step Forward
Chapter 27. The Calm Before the Storm
Please Understand
Chapter 28. Friends or Foe?

Chapter 7. The Confessions (Part 1)

23.9K 1K 64
By strykly

CALVIN

Six months.

It's been six fucking months since the night of my birthday. Six months of dealing with the elders, my parents, and every adult around me asking if I have sensed my mate anywhere. Six months of lectures and low key hinting about the continuation of our family lineage. It's been half a year since I have rejected my mate. Half a year of conflict with my wolf.

The beginning was horrible. The Alpha in me hated me, growled at me, fought with me for rejecting our other half. I find it funny as he was totally on my side during that morning of the rejection. Now all he does is whine which causes me to also feel the unbearable pain he is feeling at the moment. However, something changed. Something different happened. Around 5 months ago.

I usually don't play around and act recklessly, sleeping around different women. But, it was the only way I had to distract myself to say the least. In all honesty, I didn't even end up sleeping with them. I stopped before we got into...the real thing.

I just couldn't do it.

Then one night I woke up when I suddenly felt my wolf waking up. I asked him what was wrong but he ignored me, no surprise there. He then howled, loudly and proudly. It was very...meaningful I guess you could say. I asked what it was about but he just looked straight at me and didn't say anything. Now we're in the present. Myself lying down on the field training with other people.

"You're getting me worried lately Calv. Everything alright?" I looked up to so Daniel looking down at me with a worried glance. He offered his dirt covered hand and helped me up. We were both sweaty and reeked. "You know I've been meaning to talk to you about this. You have been looking off since your birthday. But lately it's been getting worse. You know you can talk to me about things right?"

How can I just ignore his face? He is my brother, maybe I can tell him about what had happened. I looked around to see everyone else standing straight, finished with all the sparring and practices. "Let's get inside, somewhere more private first. I'd also rather talk to you about this when we're clean and well...not like this." He gave me a smile and placed his hand on my shoulder as we faced the other warriors. "Training is finished! Wash up inside, eat some food and meet up tomorrow like the usual. You're dismissed!"

An hour later, Dan came into my room looking fresh and neat. "Sit by me." He walked to my bed and he sat in front of me while letting out a sigh. "Tell me everything. Don't be afraid or restrain yourself. You haven't acted this way since...ever." I looked at him straight in the eye and saw no judgement but just concern.

"I found my mate. Well, I have found my mate." Daniel looked confused then smiled. "Congrats man! This is great news! I don't see why you've been being weird when such good things happened." Guilt is suddenly filling up every single part of my body. Why is this happening now? This is weird why am I feeling guilty now that I'm talking about it with someone else?

"Maybe because you're finally realising how stupid and horrible of a mistake it was? Tsk!"

I scrunched up my face and fought back. "Shut up Cadmus."

"I see your having an internal conflict with your wolf. But tell me more, so who's your mate? Is she from around here? How long has it been since you first met her? Is she beautiful? Oh, is the meeting as amazing as they say in-" I put a hand over his mouth to stop his rambling. All the questions are irritating me even more. He then licked my hand and I quickly removed it as he smirks at me. "Your fault."

"You're nasty as fuck. As for these questions...I don't think I'll be giving you answers that you might be expecting. That's why I can't really be overjoyed with the situation." He sits up with that and looked at me intensely. "Calvin what did you do?" I looked down in my hands in shame. Oh now it's hitting me.

I can't believe this is happening. Me, Prince Calvin, feeling ashamed and small looking down at the folded hands in my lap as my Beta stares me down. No one else can see this. This shows just how much I trust Daniel though. "Answer me Calvin." See, he orders me but I don't even feel the need of getting the upper hand again.

"Well to start of it's not even a 'she'...My mates a male. Based on how I remember his scent, he was a Beta as well." I looked up just to see how he was following. He didn't ask any questions so I continued. "I don't even know him, never met him my whole life. He obviously knew who I was though. The first time we met I was...drunk so I didn't really know much of what happened."

"Hold up a sec, when exactly was this. Please tell me it's been recent." Oh god this is really making me feel stupid. "I met him during the party." His mouth dropped open and his eyes were about to pop off. "I know it's been...a while." He whipped his head towards me and stood up. "Dude! It's been like what six months? You've been hiding this information for six months? How the hell are you able to survive being this far away from your mate? Wait hold on...it's been like half a year. Calvin where's your mate?"

You know those dogs that just look really guilty after doing something they shouldn't have done when their being scolded by their owners? I probably look like that, search it up on Youtube.

"I..I rejected him." I looked away as Daniel fell on my bed looking disbelieved which he probably is. "You know what, you've done what you've done. Are you okay though? I guess it does kind of answer why you've been like this." I gave him a tight ingenuine smile. "Cadmus has been giving me the cold shoulder but I guess I do kind of deserve it."

I continued on telling him everything that I remember and told him my thoughts and feelings. "After rejecting him he just...ran off. Literally. After giving off this gut wrenching scream." He sighed besides me and I do feel bad for giving him this stress and burden. "Calvin, you're my brother and I do in a way see where your coming from in terms of being worried about the lineage but man. You're fucking stupid. You just let go and completely hurt your other half."

"Dan what the hell was I supposed to do then? He's a male he can't provide an heir. Of course that's not his only job and I'm not saying anything but...I've been always told about keeping an heir and having a family that should carry on our royal blood ever since what? I was 12? And look the gods gave me a male mate! I panicked and I just don't know okay. I already had my mind set up with being mates with Leslie. Everything just...didn't go as it should have okay?"

I didn't even realise I was standing up and full on ranting until I fell and hit my back on my bed. Good thing everything is sound proofed. "Alright, you know what I'm your best friend, as you are also mine so I'll help you. But let me just say this Cal, the Moon goddess doesn't make mistakes. Everyone knows that. She pairs you up with someone for a certain and special reason. I'm sure she knows you need to continue your blood line. Everything's different now man, you can't just be with Leslie anymore. Some things just don't go the way you want them to be."

I looked over my friend and he gave me a smile. Then he cringed. "Ew, look at me being all fucking serious and wise. It's weirding me out. I should just be a counselor or an elder man." I laughed at his joke and the air finally seems a bit lighter. "You're still fucking stupid you know that right?" I nodded. "You know, now that I think about it...it's weird how a Beta's son, or a Beta already I don't know, has stayed this silent after being rejected by the prince. They're definitely keeping quiet...I'm surprised the pack hasn't done anything. I mean if they were rejected they would have 100% gone through that agonizing thing which everyone should have questioned by now. Right?"

He's...right. It has been fairly peaceful. This is even making me feel worse, he's not even a horrible person. Dear lord help me. "You know..." He started off again. "What now? You've been having quite a lot of realisation moments." He rolled his eyes at me which always makes me laugh. "Shut up. It's just that...you do know that your little thing about males not being able to reproduce isn't necessarily impossible. Haven't you heard of the tales of when we were able to long ago but because of the whole revenge thing we were cursed blah blah."

This is definitely new to me. He must have noticed my face when he shook his head. "We heard a lot of stories during the training. Our teachers would always tell stories at night. Those with high power or do need to make babies to continue their line was able to get pregnant because of you know...they need to continue the family." He laid back casually on my bed as I looked at him completely shocked.

"What? How can they have not taught us these things at school?" He shrugged and closed his eyes, getting completely relaxed in my bed. "They probably have. We didn't really listen in history during that one semester. You know.. Ha I did it again. If your mate did get pregnant after that one night, your mate would have learnt they were carrying like what, 5 months ago? Yeah the baby would've made itself known then." He then laughed and began to doze of but I couldn't stop hearing the last thing he said.

"5 months ago.." Oh god. No way.

**********

Yo! This is just a chapter of Calvin's side of the whole six months with his AMAZING friend DANIEL. Isn't he wonderful? LOL. Next chapter is THE CONFESSIONS PART 2 but I'm not really sure if it's a confession...Oh well.

Hope you VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

~Strykly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.7K 96
The title explains the majority of what this book thing is gonna be. Most of the one-shots are gonna be mostly descriptions of things, with not much...
241K 7.8K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
151K 4.1K 32
A rejected werewolf choose not to seek for revenge but to move on. Now he has his own family,a lovely human wife and three wonderful children. But wh...
2.1M 71.7K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.