Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 38

8.1K 261 218
By agbxharmony

"You're such a bitch." Y/n groans into the phone as Kendall continues to scold her about allowing Fifth Harmony on the plane.

"I'm a bitch?!" Kendall asks Y/n. "I'm never leaving you alone again, we're supposed to hate them! HATE them!" She exclaims.

"I'm trying to take the high road here, Kendall." Y/n says then looks down at her phone to see a call from Perrie trying to get through. "I've got to go, we can talk about this later." She says quickly.

"Don't you even th-" Y/n cuts Kendall off by handing the phone up. She then answers Perries call while walking out of the room.

"Sorry about that." Y/n tells Camila as she sits back down at the booth.

Camila smiles at Y/n but notices she still has her phone against her ear. "It's fine." She says sadly since Y/ns been on the phone non-stop since after the plane took off. Camila wants to spend time with Y/n and bond with her.

"Y/N! COME BACK PLEASE!" Perrie screams into the phone causing Y/n to hold the phone away from her ear.

"What did I tell you about yelling? God Perrie, my fucking ear." Y/n says into the phone while fixing it back against her ear.

"I told you not to do phone calls with phones against your ear! Use your headphones you're not getting brain cancer and dying on us!" Perrie yells back.

Y/n grabs her headphones but keeps one headphone out so she can hear if Camila says anything. "There, happy now?" She asks while setting her phone on the table.

"No." Perrie says sadly. "I want my Y/n back." She says and Y/n could hear the pout through her voice.

Lauren keeps gripping onto her seat out of anger. The amount of talking that Y/ns done during the last hour should be illegal. She just wants to snap Y/ns phone in half and shut her up.

Y/n looks up at Camila and notices her distant look. "I wish I could've stayed longer, you know how much I love you girls." She says while kicking Camilas foot softly.

Camila jolts out of her thoughts and looks to Y/n to be met with a curious stare. She looks back out the window just as she makes eye contact with Y/n.

"I've got to go, I'll call you later cutie." Y/n says quickly after realizing what's going on.

"Fine, better be FaceTime. I love you!" Perrie says happily into the phone.

"I love you more." Y/n hangs up the phone and puts it away. "No more phone, I promise." She tells Camila.

Camila looks over at Y/n and smiles. "Good." She says and returns to her normal position. "I was looking through your songs and I really like that one called-" She gets cut off by Y/ns phone ringing.

"Turning it off." Y/n says and shuts down her phone before putting it away again. "'Gotta Be You?'" Y/n asks Camila trying to finish her sentence.

"Yeah! How did you know?" Camila perks up excitedly.

Y/n shrugs. "I have my ways." She says and remembers how a little bit of that song was inspired by Camila.

Ally listens to Y/n and Camilas conversation maybe if she didn't mess up, she could be over there talking with Y/n too. Normani can't help but listen too, she was hoping that Dinah would distract her but she's too busy snapchatting this experience.

After a moment of silence, Y/n decides to tell Camila about everything that Kendall was telling her. "Kendall called to update me on how Journals is doing cause Scooter couldn't call me. I didn't care about it though cause it was only a fun release." Y/n says and decides to leave out the part about Camila and the girls.

"How's it doing?" Camila asks even though she knows the places of each of Y/ns songs, which are all in the top ten of iTunes worldwide.

"I don't know." Y/n answers honestly with a simple shrug of her shoulders, as long as people are enjoying her music she's happy.

Camila smiles at Y/n and takes her phone out, she pulls up her most recently closed tab. "'Hey Hey Hey' is the number one song in the world, 'Dark Horse' is number two, 'Beautiful Liar' is third, 'E.T.' is fourth, 'Second Wind' is sixth, 'Dive' is seventh, 'Break My Heart' is ninth." Camila reads and notices Y/ns shocked face.

"Woah, that's insane." Y/n says in awe and grabs her phone from the cabinet to see herself. "I honestly didn't think that it would do this well." She says honestly and takes a screenshot of the iTunes Charts then posts it with a caption on twitter.

@/y/t/n: wow!! thank you all sm, you have my heart forever

Camila smiles at Y/n and the cute tweet that she posted, she quickly likes it and replies to it then waits for Y/ns reaction.

@/camilacabello97: i'm so proud of you

Y/n somehow gets Camilas notification through all of the other thousands of notifications and quickly likes and replies to it.

@/y/t/n: thank youu

After seeing tons of fans spam the replies either with angry tweets about how Y/n shouldn't be talking to Camila or with random letters mashed together expressing a bunch of emotions.

"That's all I get?" Camila asks Y/n with a frown while liking Y/ns reply and replying with a bunch of hearts.

Y/n locks her phone and puts it in her pocket. "Yup." She says with a teasing smile while looking around the plane and seeing where the rest of the girls are.

Normani looks over at Ally who is already looking over at her. She pushes off Dinah, who fell asleep a few minutes ago and moves next to Ally on the couch.

"Do you want to talk to her as much as I do?" Normani whispers to Ally.

Ally nods her head. "Of course, but you have a better shot than me because of you know." She says quietly and looks down at the table.

Normani purses her lips together. "I was thinking and maybe she did this to slowly make us go insane like we'd be listening to her and Camila talk the entire time and it would make us remember all of the memories we have with her, you know?" She whispers and moves closer to Ally just in case.

Ally nods her head showing understanding but she quickly denies Normanis thought. "I don't think she's that evil, but it could be something she does one day." She whispers back to Normani.

Lauren opens her eyes from her fake rest and sees Normani next to Ally but she can't hear what they're talking about so she turns down her music.

"True." Normani sighs out before talking again. "And I also feel like if I talk to Y/n then I'm letting Lauren and Dinah down cause they hate her so much and I kinda jumped on that boat with them for a little while." She whispers and Lauren hears every word of it.

Ally sighs and puts her hand on Normanis thigh. "Don't think about what other people are going to think, do what your gut is telling you to do." She replies softly with some words of wisdom.

"I think you should stay with the cool kids." Lauren butts into the conversation but still keeps her eyes looking out the window. "But then again, talking to her isn't being her friend so I could give you a little slack." She says while turning her head to face Normani and Ally.

"Why do you hate Y/n so much?" Normani asks Lauren which causes Lauren to stiffen.

"Uh-" Lauren starts to speak until someone peaks over the booth and interrupts her.

"I wanna know too." Y/n says cheerily while moving next to Camila so she can hear what Lauren has to say better. The only reason why Y/n heard Lauren not Normani and Ally was cause Lauren talks so loud and she doesn't know how to whisper well.

Lauren swallows the lump in her throat which she doesn't understand why it's there before speaking. Y/n starts recording on her phone right before Lauren speaks. "Well to start off, you're an asshole." Lauren addresses Y/n directly and Y/n nods her head.

"I don-" Camila tries to immediately deny Lauren's claims but gets cut off by Y/n.

"Do that afterwards, I wanna hear this." Y/n says while looking at Lauren and motioning for her to continue.

"You're like the popular girls at school who only talk to certain people and you talk shit about other people, then you go on and play the victim in interviews." Lauren says while playing with her hands under the table because she can feel everyone's eyes on her beside Dinah's since she's sleeping.

"Since when do I talk shit about people?" Y/n asks since she just can't control herself. Ally and Normani both look up at Y/n. "And I have the fucking right to play the victim since I was the victim." Y/n states sassily. "Also, why do you think I only surround myself with people that I trust? I'll answer that one for you, it's cause there are people like you in the world that use people and view people as dollar signs and not real fucking humans." She says and notices Lauren's change in expression from normal to a little sad.

Normani makes a surprised face and turns back around so she's facing Lauren. She's surprised at how Y/n hasn't raised her voice one bit at Lauren.

After Y/ns rant Camila places her hand on Y/ns back. Y/n sighs and smiles at Camila. Lauren still hasn't replied so Y/n decides to poke her a little. "Oh come on, it seems like you always have something to say back to me. Would it be easier for me to tweet you since it seems like that all of your good comebacks only happen on there?" Y/n asks Lauren and makes her phone visible but still keeps the recording going. Camila notices the recording shakes her head to herself.

Lauren purses her lips together and takes a deep breath. "I didn't say that you talk shit about people I said that your little group of friends does." She says simply.

"You're only talking about Kendall, everyone else has not spoken a single harsh word about you or any of the girls." Y/n pauses and thinks for a second. "Besides Ally, sorry." She apologizes directly to Ally and Ally freezes in her spot.

"Little Mix does too!" Lauren yells at Y/n. "Those girls are always posting tweets that indirect us or pictures showing off their friendship with you, we all know that you're only friends with them cause they remind you of us." Lauren says with a smug smirk on her face, Ally gives her a look that reads 'you're gonna regret that'.

"You seriously think I'm only friends with Little Mix because they remind me of you?" Y/n asks Lauren in a fake surprised voice.

Lauren nods her head. "It's obvious." She says plainly, everyone else on the plane, that's awake, is waiting for Y/n to snap.

"You're fucking delusional." Y/n states before continuing. "I'm not obsessed with you as you are with me, I don't need constant reminders of you because I'm over you. I don't need you or any of the other three in my life anymore, Lauren. I'm friends with Little Mix because they bring a ray of light into my life that you could never bring even if you tried for your entire life. Those girls bring me so much happiness and if you think that I'm only friends with them because they remind me of you, you're insane." Y/n says with a fake smile on her face.

Lauren sinks down in her seat a little knowing that she's losing this fight.

"You know what, Lauren?" Y/n questions and begins what she's been thinking about for the past few days. "I wouldn't mind being friends with you and the others again, but of course you have to turn this whole thing into a war. I actually wish we could be friends because I hate fighting with people. You have this beautiful, smart brain that you should be using for good instead of fighting me." Y/n says and watches Lauren's reaction to it all, which there isn't any cause Lauren remains neutral.

Lauren decides against replying to Y/n and she keeps her stare with the table, while Y/n is looking directly into her eyes. Everyone is waiting for Lauren to say something.

"Fuck you Lauren." Y/n says and climbs over Camila to get out of the booth then goes into her studio and locks the door behind her. She falls onto the couch then stops the recording on her phone before she puts her head in her hands and takes a few deep breaths.

Y/n grabs one of her notebooks from the table and begins writing in it. The only thing she can think about right now is how she doesn't care about anything. At the top of the paper, Y/n writes 'I Don't Care'.

Camila tries to chase after Y/n but as soon as she hears the door slam she realizes that Y/n wants to be alone. She sighs and walks back into the common room and sits back down on the booth.

It was silent in the plane until Dinah started to make noise and stretch, signaling that she was waking up. Camila watched Dinah as she opened her eyes and smiled tiredly at the girls.

"What did I miss?" Dinah asks the girls in her morning voice, even though it was almost dinner time.

Ally sighs and looks over at Lauren who hasn't moved a muscle and is probably in shock. "This idiot over here decided it would be a good idea to tell Y/n why she hates her." Normani says and glares at Lauren.

Lauren snaps out of her trance. "Who are you calling an idiot? I didn't even express all of my reasons." She says proudly.

Camila shakes her head and sighs. She wonders when Lauren will stop all of this.

"Where was this energy when Y/n was talking to you?" Ally asks Lauren with her eyebrows raised.

Lauren clenches her jaw. "You know what? I'll go finish this right now." She says and gets up. Normani tries to stop her by holding onto her arm but Lauren instantly breaks out of that and storms towards the studio room door. Lauren loudly knocks on the door. "Let me in Y/n!" She yells while knocking.

Y/n hears Lauren and quickly shuffles through her papers and looks for a certain song. After finding it, Y/n scribbles down some of the lyrics and writes a date on the bottom of it with a little note.

Lauren bangs on the door more but stops as soon as she feels a piece of paper hit her foot. She bends down and picks it up before reading it.

Act like you know me
But you never will
But there's one thing that I know for sure
I'll show you

-11.25.15

As you're reading this all songs that I have ever written about you are being deleted and torn into pieces. I realized that I can't relate any positive feelings or emotions to you anymore without remembering everything that you've done to me. I would say I'm sorry but I'm really not and I know that you don't really care.

I hope that this update can get you by for a week or two cause I'm going to Hawaii and I sure as hell won't be writing while I'm there...

btw angel is fifth harmonys second best song (behind everlasting love)

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...
240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..
559K 15.3K 27
In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was my first story, bare with it lol
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)