Moon Child (Book 1) ~Yoon x O...

By AresEclipse

❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Jo... More

Tsukiko Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mia's character profile
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AUTHORS NOTE (plz read)

Chapter 12

2.7K 79 27
By AresEclipse

[Edited 27/02/19]

~Third person POV~

The group had come to a stop, not sure in which direction they should go. Which led to Hak teasing Kija, and that in turn, led to an argument between the two. 

"You're doing great even though you're not used to traveling...Great White Snake." Hak provoked Kija, smirking slyly, seemingly proud of himself. 

"If you call me a snake one more time, I will cut out your throat. Do you think I will grow tired because of this?" Kija replied, his face flushed with anger towards the dark haired man. 

"Well, won't you start missing your village soon?" Hak continued to tease. 

"What are you saying? The Princess asked for my help. There may be a time when I will have to protect you, too." Kija countered.

"A pampered young lord like you probably can't even fight." Hak smirked. They were leaning closer to each other, as Yona stood between the two. Suddenly she lifted her arms up punching the two on the chin, knocking their heads back.

"Stop it." She ordered bluntly. 

"You're going to be traveling together from now on, so don't fight." Yona added scolding the two.

"I apologize Princess." Kija sighed out. Tsukiko ran up to the white haired male and jumped on his back making him stumble slightly. 

"Hak! This is the first time Kija has been outside his village and he is very uncertain right now. So don't pick on him!" Yona shouted at the black haired male. 

"I'm not-" Kija started, but was cut off. Tsukiko patted his head.

"Don't worry Kija. Being a bully is Hak's hobby. So don't pay any mind to him." Tsukiko assured him, earning a hit on the head from Hak. 

"Kija. I'm the Pretty boy genius, Yoon." Yoon introduced, Tsukiko giggled and jumped off Kija's back.

"I'm not disagreeing with you Yoon, but you don't have to call yourself that every time you introduce yourself." Tsukiko told him shrugging her shoulders. Yoon blushed and pouted.

"You can sense the presence of the other dragons, right? Tell me which one is the closest." Yoon ordered. 

"I feel that the closest one is...Seiryuu perhaps..." He answered closing his eyes so he could focus more on the searching for the presence. 

"Ah, so you know who it is, too. Where?" Yoon asked.

"Let's see...There is something dark and shady in that direction." Kija pointed out, making Tsukiko and Yoon turn their heads. 

"Are you sure?" Tsukiko asked him tilting her head.

"This location sounds rather sketchy." Yoon added, Tsukiko nodded her head in agreement. 

"I am not scared. Everyone follow me." Kija started walking off holding a white flag in his left hand. 

"I'm scared! I'm afraid to follow a guy who has never set foot outside of his village until now!" Yoon shouted angrily. 

"I have been outside of the village, and I know enough about the outside world. My clan has jumped from place to place and has gathered information about the country." Kija pouted, he wasn't looking where he was going and soon fell into a hole.

"Wah!" He shouted surprised as his foot slipped and he fell into a hole. Tsukiko began laughing as he screamed in fear of the bags surrounding him.

"W-W-W-What is this?! Whose permission did they get to settle here?! W-Wait! Stop! Not another step..AH!!" He was shouting as the group laughed, giggled or chuckled at the man. 

"Lord Hakuryuu will quietly follow at the back of the line." Yoon said pointing to the back of the group.

"NOOOOO! STOP! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" Kija screamed, Tsukiko was looking down at him in the hole.

"Whatcha doing down there Kija? You havin' fun?" She asked cutely, as she laughed slightly. He glared at her and proceeded to try and scramble up the side of the wall. The silver haired girl laughed and reached her hand down for the man to take. He looked at her confused before hesitantly taking her hand, he was surprised when she managed to pull him out of the hole.

"The great dragon deity is weaker than a bug." Hak teased as he crouched in front of Kija, who was blushing from embarrassment.

"N-NO! I just do not like rustling hairy creepy crawly creatures. My power is the power that the noble white dragon god bestowed upon me. Don't think for a second I am an ordinary person." Kija explained to him. 

"Well, I don't care. It's a dusty ancient power that's become unreliable." Hak answered back. 

"Hak don't be mean. I'm sure it's a great power." Tsukiko interjected quietly. Kija nodded his head and pointed at the small girl.

"Yes! It's as Princess Tsukiko says! Would you like to try it out right here?!" Kija picked a fight.

"Oh-hoh." Hak was raring to fight. 

"Guys." Tsukiko warned seriously. They both looked at her surprised, something snapped in their heads and they stood protectively in front of the smaller members of the group. 

"Hak...?" Yona asked confused.

"Hide, Princess. Someone is here." Hak answered her.

"You hide too, Yoon." Tsukiko said standing in front of the slightly taller boy. 

"Someone? Who?" Yoon inquired.

"Furthermore, there's a lot of them." Hak stated.

"Their footing does not sound very refined." Kija added.

"They're probably bandits or something." Tsukiko also added quietly. 

"Oh no! This is within the vicinity of the land of fire!" Yoon shouted.

"Is the fire tribe your enemy?" Kija asked.

"Well, they're almost our enemy." Hak answered.

"They might as well be our enemy." Tsukiko added. 

"Hak. Can I use your arrows?" Yona asked raising her hand.

"Your instructor forbids it. Go hide." Yona took of with Yoon to hide, carrying Hak's stuff. Tsukiko stood beside the 2 men. 

"Uh..Princess Tsukiko, you should go and hide with the others." Kija told her concerned. She just shook her head in reply, drawing her sword she stood tall with her head held high. 

"No, I'll help." She replied smirking. Hak returned her smirk, while Kija looked surprised but also very reluctant. 

"Hey. There were spoils in a place like this. And what do we have here? They look like they've got some valuable stuff on 'em!" One of the bandits shouted.

"...What the hell, mountain bandits?" Hak seemed to not think they were much of a threat.

"I did say they were probably bandits." Tsukiko told them blankly.

"What do you mean by that?" Kija asked confused. 

"That's not all. They've got two women over there." Someone said spotting Yoon and Yona hiding in the bushes. 

"This girl looks like she could sell for a large sum. She'd make a good slave." One of the men spoke, grabbing her by the waist.

~Yoon's POV~

I watched as the disgusting man wrapped his arm around Tsu's waist. She stood perfectly still, she didn't seem to be scared. I was very worried though, what will she be able to do against a group that big? She's so small. I know she's good with a bow and arrow, but she's new with a sword. What if she gets hurt? 

"This guy looks like a rather nice catch. He's makin' a face that looks like it would sell." Another man had walked up to Kija and was holding a dagger to his cheek. Like Tsu he didn't seem worried or scared. 

"...Say...I still am not fully aware of your circumstances. In any case, would you mind if I cut them all up?" He asked not looking away from the man in front of him. 

"I wouldn't mind if you went and hid." Hak smirked at him. These guys are something. How can they be so calm in a situation like this. Tsukiko still hadn't moved and that disgusting man still had his arm around her. 

"Who?" Kija smirked slumping over and gripping his right arm.

"Hn? What's the matter? What're you shaking for? Don't worry and stay calm. We don't wanna kill ya." The man standing in front of Kija ordered him. It happened so quickly but suddenly the man was on the floor clutching his wounded hand to his chest.

"G..AH!" He cried in pain.

"What happened?" Another bandit asked him raising an eyebrow.

"I dunno, but his hand was boiling hot!" He shouted in reply.

"Huh? What stupid nonsense." The other guy didn't believe his friend. They both suddenly got scared as the bandages around Kija's arm began to unravel, revealing his dragon claw.

"You should not...touch it so carelessly. This power...that kept waiting to protect it's master...for a millennium...is something that even I cannot control." Woah, his claw just grew. How does it do that? 

"AHHHH!! What's with that arm?!" They screamed in fear, I'm glad I'm on his side. Tsukiko is still in the same spot. Is she okay? Maybe she's too scared to move. 

"M-MONSTER!!" The groups was shouting, Princess was staring in shock, while Hak was surprised, though he smirked once he got over it. 

"That nasty snarly face doesn't suit you." Hak told Kija, his face is really scary, I'm glad I'm on his side too. 

"Not enough...It is still not enough...Well then, Hak...Shall I follow the order of the Princess...and protect you as well?" Kija teased, I deadpanned, is this really the time for that.

"Don't bother. I can handle my own!" Hak replied taking out his spear, he quickly looked at Tsu, who was still standing still, the man still attached to her. 

"How long are you gonna stand there...Princess?" Hak smirked, I stared at her as she her fist clenched and she looked to Hak. Her eyes seemed to glow a brighter shade of purple, as she glared at him. 

"I told you not to call me Princess, Hak." She spoke calmly with a smirk. She then sprung in to action, she moved so fast she was like a blur, getting away from the man holding her she stood behind him and sliced her sword against his back. She then flipped over the man and ran into the battle happening just couple feet away.

"Wh-What are these guys?!"

"They're not normal!!" They were shouting. 'Well they're not wrong.' I thought as I watched Tsu fight, in awe.

"How rude. The only one who isn't normal is the White Snake over there." Hak told them, he then had to quickly dodge Kija's claw that came very close to his throat.

~Third person POV~ 

"Just where were you aiming, Great White Snake?" The two stopped fighting to have a little chat on the sidelines. 

"I thought I told you I would cut your throat if you called me a White Snake again." Kija replied calmly. 

"Stop it you guys. This isn't the time." Tsukiko stopped briefly to scold the two men. 

"Don't worry about it. It's a habit of mine." Hak replied, choosing to ignore the small Princess. 

"But aren't you having a bit too much fun with that? You're standing out too much." Hak spared a glance at his white haired companion. 

"Protecting the Princess gives me great delight. It is you with that huge spear that is a nuisance." Kija countered, continuing to speed through the fight. 

"Stop it you guys. Seriously, we have more important things to handle right now." Tsukiko turned to them after cutting down another bandit. Her break didn't last long as a group of bandits ran towards her, she ran at them quickly, cutting them down with her Katana as she weaved between them. 

"Are the four dragons that single-minded?" The dark haired male questioned. 

"Well then what do you protect the Princess for?" Hak didn't answer for a moment, again, pausing in his fight with the bandits. 

"You think I'm gonna tell that to...a stranger I just met? Idiot." Hak stuck his tongue out, a blank look on his face. 

"I-! Idiot?!" Kija screamed angrily. Hak just ran away into battle again. 

'I thought he was a powerless human, but...he has such power...I do not want to acknowledge it, but...could his strength almost be on par with the arm of the dragon...?!' Kija thought surprised. 

'Tsukiko surprises me the most, she's so small but her skills are extraordinary. She's so fast and she doesn't hesitate.' Kija admired Tsukiko as she fought a small group of the bandits, taking them down easily. 

~Tsukiko's POV~

Man these bandits just keep coming. I groaned as my back wounds began to ache and sting, I must have opened them while fighting. In my moment of pain an arrow flew past me and hit the hand of a guy about to strike me with his dagger. I looked in Yona-nee's direction to thank her, when I saw another bandit sneaking up behind her and Yoon. I quickly sheathed my Katana and unhooked my bow and drew an arrow. Positioning it properly I pulled the string back with the right amount of strength, then let go, watching the arrow fly and land it's mark. 

It hit the guy in the middle of his chest and the pair turned to look at me surprised. Hak and Kija had also ran to Yona-nee's aid, but I got there first, so now they too, were staring at me. I just grinned and walked over to the group.

"Oh? Is it...already finished? How many did you defeat?" Kija asked Hak as they stood back to back. 

"Huh? I don't remember." He replied.

"I got 28." Kija bragged as he seemed to sparkle.

"Then I got 40." Really Hak? There wasn't even that many people there. 

"You liar! You just said you don't remember, did you not?! There were not that many people in the first-...place..." Kija trailed off as he collapsed. Must've exhausted himself.

~Third person POV~

"Kija?!" Yona shouted in concern.

"Kugh.." Kija groaned as he clutched his right arm. 

"Are you alright, Kija?" Yona asked him, very concerned for her new companion.

"...Yes. I acted a little too violently. I was supposed to display a more refined battle.." Kija answered her dejectedly. 

"No. I thought you did good. That bloody way the white dragon deity fights...is so exhilarating . There was never someone who came at me seriously during the time I was at the castle. Let's have a bout one more...time.." Hak trailed off as he too collapsed.

"Hak!" Yona shouted in alarm, running over to the man sprawled out on the ground. 

"Did he die?" Yona slapped him.

"He's not dead!" Yona shouted.

"Looks dead." Tsukiko laughed, also earning a slap from her older sister, not noticing the slight dizzy stumble from the younger girl. 

"Argh idiot! His wounds are reopening! His wounds haven't actually healed. He acts indifferent, but he was pretty roughened up." Yoon explained. Tsukiko nodded in agreement. 

"Hak you idiot. Should've been more careful, you were badly injured." She scolded, crossing her arms and leaning her back against a tree. Which resulted in a loud yelp of pain, and a lurch forward. The three stared at her with wide, concerned eyes. 

"Princess Tsukiko, you were not injured during the fight, were you??" Kija asked, walking over to the girl, about to check her over. 

"In this fight? No, of course not!" She replied, laughing lightly. Yoon's eyes narrowed. 

"Hak was moving around less than you, yet he still managed to open his wounds again." Yoon started, walking over to the silver haired girl also. 

"Yeah, you may not have had as much power behind your attacks, but you were all over the place, dodging and attacking." Kija continued, not sure what Yoon was hinting at. But their comments made Tsukiko begin to tense up. 

"Is there something you would like to tell us Tsukiko?" Yoon asked, his voice laced with warning. The young girls eyes widened when she heard him use her full name, and not the nickname he usually calls her by. This caused her to look away from the group, mumbling a reply under her breath. 

"Tsukiko." Yoon's voice held no room for arguments, he wanted her to tell them when she was injured, he was concerned about her. 

"I...may have opened my wound..." She finally spoke up, loud enough for all three of them to hear. Her head was turned to the side, eyes downcast slightly in shame. 

"Idiot!" He shouted hitting her head slightly, but he had to catch her as she fainted.

"Are they monsters?" Kija asked staring at the two injured and unconscious people.

"I don't think they want to hear that from you." Yoon stated bluntly as he readjusted Tsukiko so she was on his back. 

"The sun is setting. We need to find somewhere to sleep." Yoon said looking up at the sky. 

"Hm? Is there an inn around here?" Kija asked like the pampered man he is.

"...We're sleeping outside." Yoon deadpanned.

"Sleeping outside?" Kija's face went blank as he stared at Yoon.

"Lord Hakuryuu must remain at the back of the line." Yoon gestured angrily. Turning around he saw Yona trying to pull Hak by his hair. 

"Wait. What're you doing, Princess?!" He shouted.

"But Hak can't move. If I can't carry him..." She spoke quietly, until Kija came along and easily slung him over his shoulder.

"You're amazing Kija!" Yona shouted excitedly. 

"The arm of the dragon has ten times the strength of a normal person." Yona began piling stuff up onto his other arm.

"Oh...well...It is just the right arm, though." He struggled holding the pile of things. Yona was looking at Hak with a very concerned look on her face. 

"This man will be alright." Kija reassured her.

"Eh? Yes...Hak is a strong person. Right now he can protect me, but...someday I want...to protect him." Yona explained to the white haired man.

"Princess, even though you have always been within the castle...you are strong." Kija praised her.

"I'm nowhere near strong." She disagreed.

"But you were not alarmed by the bandits." Kija seemed confused as he looked at her.

"Right...bandits aren't scary. To me, nothing is more frightening...than what happened that night. Oh, Yoon is calling. Let's go." Yona ran off catching up to Yoon and Tsukiko. 

"Yes!" Came the reply of Kija.

"Yaayyy! Let's gooo.." Tsukiko cheered tiredly, raising her fist, then slumped back against Yoon's back. Everyone (that was conscious) laughed at the small girl.  

Disclaimer: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona, Kusunagi Mizuho does.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.5K 10
"Are my eyes beautiful?" he asked me. His question was full of wonder. It was like he was afraid of my answer at the same time. I used my hands to h...
290K 6.6K 97
Akatsuki no Yona One Shots!! Yay! I do not own any of the anime character, the anime, or the manga. I made this book for your entertainment. Please e...
158K 6.7K 31
Age doesn't matter Love is love Note : English is not my first language so please ignore grammar mistakes 💜 most impressive rating ⤵ #2 taehyung �...
429K 9.6K 58
A bunch of Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the dawn x reader stories from the series for you to enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona (duh). -Re...