My Run In With Simple Plan

By gdidiotspastronaut

Shannon has had a rough life. Her brother overdosed when she was young, her dad was arrested and her mother i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 2

695 19 24
By gdidiotspastronaut

Chapter 2

"Alright wait here for a second and I'll introduce you." Pierre told me.

I stood on the side of the stage. I was nervous but excited to be playing on stage with my favourite band.

"Alright people! Seb's hand and nose may be broken, so we had to find someone to play. I'd like you all to meet... Shit... I don't know your name." Pierre said.

I walked out on stage. I walked over to Seb's mic. "My name's Shannon."

"Alright! Let's do this! You ready sweety?" Pierre asked.

I smiled and nodded.

I didn't mess up or anything and the rest of the concert went great. I laughed at Seb's guitar picks (who the fuck is Sebastien).

I even played bass for one song. Me and David switched instruments. I laughed so hard when I read David's picks (fist me).

The concert was a success I think.

I went backstage with the guys. Seb tossed me a towel.

"Thanks." I said sweetly.

I felt so drenched and disgusting from the sweat. It was so hot on stage.

"You were amazing Shannon!" Seb complimented.

I blushed and thanked him.

Pierre walked over and handed me a T-shirt. "I thought you'd like to change."

I smiled at him. He pointed towards a side room backstage. I went over and pulled my shirt off and put the one Pierre gave me on. It was massive on me and it was a fucking Role Model shirt (Role Model is the clothing line Pierre, Chuck and Patrick designed).

I walked out and back towards the band. Pierre laughed when he saw me.

"Sorry it's a little big. I just grabbed it out of my suitcase." He laughed.

My eyes widened. "This is your shirt?"

Pierre nodded.

"Holy fucking God almighty! I'm wearing Pierre Bouvier's shirt!" I exclaimed.

The boys all smiled and laughed.

"You're so adorable." Seb said.

I blushed.

"So I was thinking, did you come here alone?" Seb asked.

I nodded shyly.

"I thought so. Cause if anyone was with you, they would have helped you. Why did you come alone?" He asked.

"Well, I heard you guys were coming to town, so I got the tickets online, told my mom I was going to a friends house and came here." I said.

"How did you order the tickets? You need a credit card." Chuck wondered.

"I have a credit card because my mom is a drug addicted drunk who can't be trusted to pay bills." I said, holding back the tears.

Pierre and David came over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. We shouldn't have asked." Pierre said softly.

I sobbed quietly into Pierre's chest.

"No it's OK. It's not like it's your fault that my life is shitty. Simple Plan is the reason I make it through everyday." I said quietly.

Pierre looked at the rest of the band then back at me.

"Why don't we take you away from your life? We need a guitar player for a few months. Would you like to come on tour with us?" Pierre asked.

I looked up at him wide eyed. "Really?"

He smiled and nodded. I looked at the rest of the band and they all smiled sweetly at me.

"I'd love to! But I should probably tell my mom." I said.

"Well then let's go. We'll get on the bus, drive to your house and talk to your mom." David said.

Pierre gave me a piggyback ride to the bus. We drove to my house. The band followed me in.

"Mom! Are you awake?" I yelled.

She yelled something incoherent back at me.

"Fuck. Of course she's drunk and probably either high or stoned," I mumbled.

My mom stumbled down the hallway from the living room.

"Shannon! Why did you bring 5 boys home wit you! You're such a thlut!" She slurred.

My eyes stung with tears. "I'm not a slut you bitch! I'm packing my stuff and leaving right now. I'm going on tour with Simple Plan!"

She snuffed. "Whatever! Don't come back you little whore!"

She stormed to her room and I ran upstairs. The guys followed close behind me.

I ran to my room and sat on the floor and cried. David sat down beside me and put his arm around me.

"I'm sorry sweety!" He said.

I cried for a few minutes and calmed down. "I'll be okay."

I grabbed my big suitcase from my closet. I threw as much clothes as I could in it.

I grabbed a Role Model short off the floor and threw it in.

"You have a Role Model shirt?" Chuck asked.

I smiled. I pulled one of the drawers out of my dresser and dumped the contents on the floor. "I have a lot more than one Role Model shirt."

The whole drawer had nothing but Role Model clothes and Simple Plan merch in it.

"Wow!" Pierre said.

I packed almost all my clothes into my suitcase.

I grabbed my backpack and put my laptop, tablet, cellphone and that kind of stuff in it.

I took another suitcase out of the closet and placed all my CD's, DVD's, concerts, vinyls and cassettes in in carefully.

"Why are you bring all that?" Seb asked.

"Cause if I leave it here, she'll sell them all for drug money. She's done it before." I answered.

The boys were quiet.

I zipped up my suitcases and stood up. "I'm ready when you guys are."

"Let me help you." Pierre said standing up. He grabbed my clothes suitcase. Chuck offered to grab my CD suitcase, and I gave it to him. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and lead the guys downstairs and out the door.

We kept all my stuff on the bus (instead of the baggage area under the bus) for the time being because we had to head to the next the next venue. I sat quietly on the bus, sad and ashamed that the guys saw my mom the way she was.

I looked up and realized that the boys were looking through my CDs, vinyls and cassettes.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"You must really love music kiddo," David commented.

"It's the air that I breathe. Without it, I wouldn't be here today." I said absentmindedly.

Seb came and sat down beside me. He put his good arm around me. "Everything will be okay sweetheart." He said quietly.

I leaned over and put my head on his chest. "I doubt it. What am I going to do after your arm heals? I don't have a home anymore."

He kissed my forehead. "I promise everything will work out. I promise."

I fell asleep shortly after on Seb's chest. I woke up to find myself being carried to my bunk by Pierre. He put me in my bunk and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Shannon," he whispered.

"Goodnight Pierre," I mumbled.

I rolled over and fell asleep. It was a dreamless sleep. That was a first.

******************************************************

Hello!

Hope you like this chapter! I'll upload the next one either later today or tomorrow or something. Let me know what you think so far!

Love you guys!

Bye!

Haley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 647 39
Y/N has been running from her home life since she turned seventeen. After an injury caused her career to end, she dived into a self-destructive lifes...
3.6K 70 16
•• Eddie vedder ○ ||"You're alive! You're fucking alive!"|| ||"you showed up?"|| ---- Charlotte Ament, Jeff aments little sister, was a sweet and nic...
387 45 12
When Kate lost her father in a fire, she couldn't get her self to be in his shoes. She turned down her dad's job even though she was the best to be c...
54.8K 1.8K 29
{*COMPLETED*} {* EDITING*} Y/n doesn't want to be alive anymore. Actually, no. The voices don't want her to be alive. With the voices and her family...