Age Of Blood

By livelikeadaydreamer

Clemente Quinn Parker thought she knew who she was. A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, a sister, an immortal. But now more... More

Story Info
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5Β½
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7Β½
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 Β½
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 11

1.2K 27 7
By livelikeadaydreamer

November 5th, 2013

Parker's Apartment

Parker heard Claudia enter her house but she ignored it. Claudia was leaving today to go to New York with Conor to visit Aiden. There, Claudia was hoping she could get Conor's mind off the problems in Chicago and D.C.

Claudia knocked on her bedroom door, bringing her out of her thoughts. Parker smiled gently, before looking back down to the dog tags in her hand. Her fingers kept running over the inscribed names, the cool metal reminding her of a time long thought to be forgotten. The bed dipped as Claudia sat down next to her.

"I've known you for over 10 years and I've never seen these before."

It was true. Parker had first met Claudia in 1992, when she had gotten out of control after her boyfriend at the time asked her to marry him. She was so upset because if she had married him, she would have had to watch him die. He was the only one she had loved since...since. She couldn't even say his name.

So, she went out of control, after compelling him to forget her and live his life to the fullest. She killed 3 dozen people in one night. And at the end, she broke down in an alley and Claudia had found her.

And the rest is history.

"I... I was in love once," Her voice wavered, "I remember he had the bluest eyes I had ever seen. He was strong, still fighting to survive after all he had been through." Claudia moved closer, tilting her head to see the name. Her eyes widened in shock. Parker smiled and tears gathered in her eyes.

"He was a good soldier. He saved my life," Parker said, and her grip on the dog tags tightened," I can't be with Evan." The tears are streaming down now and Claudia stared at her. But there is no pity. Instead, her best friend just smiled gently.

"I know," Claudia whispered, "You don't love him. I know you. Not the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent you, but the real you," Claudia grabbed her hand and held tight.

"The girl from Chicago who kicked ass, and still kicks ass now. Sure, a guy stole your heart and then...you lost him. Which really doesn't make sense, because how could you lose a guy, but you know what I mean," Parker was laughing now.

"Claudia, I love you," Parker said as she pulled her in for a hug.

"Love you too, chica, I'm worried. I don't want to leave you alone when you're feeling like this," Parker pulled away and laughed.

"I'll be fine. Come on, let's go see if Felix is torturing Conor," Parker said as she stood up and placed the dog tags on her bedside table. She quickly placed a letter on it, leaving only the name "James" revealed. She smiled before she kissed her fingertips and placed them to the metal.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You should really get your stuff together. You like this guy, the guy likes you. Go for it and jump his bones already."

"Felix!" Parker scolded as she sat next to Conor on her couch. Conor had his head in his hands and looked so...done. Claudia smacked Felix on the back of his head and he yelped.

"Hey! What was that for?" Felix scowled. Claudia only raised an eyebrow and went to the kitchen. Parker leaned closer to Conor while Felix was distracted.

"Are you okay? I know my brother's a bit much," Conor finally looked at her and only gives her a look that said, "You think?"

"Don't think I don't hear you gossiping, sis. It's rude. And I was only teasing Conor about his little crush," Felix smirked, looking like a sneaky little cat. Parker's eyes widened and Claudia peered around the corner.

"Crush?" Her and Claudia say at the same time and they both crowd the poor baby vamp. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red and he avoided their eyes. Claudia stared him down before smirking.

"I know who it is," She said simply before sitting down next to Felix. The two crossed their arms and looked creepily alike. Parker pursed her lips before turning back to Conor.

"Conor!" She complained, feeling left out. She honestly had no idea who could he could have a crush on.

"Oh sis, since you're so oblivious, let me give you a hint. What is the meaning of Conor's name?" Felix said and Parker narrowed her eyes.

"Conor...means...Oh," Parker smiled before her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh...I ship it!," She yelled and Conor looked scared but Felix and Claudia just rolled their eyes.

"What? What does my name mean?" Conor demanded, slapping Parker on the arm. She stopped waving her arms and faced him.

"Your name means wolf lover...more like Gale lover," She said and Conor's face went pale," Aww...two of my Munchkins have found love!" Conor sighed and frowned. Parker stopped teasing him immediately and placed a hand on his arm.

"Conor, what's wrong?" No reply.

"This is what I was trying to tell you, our baby vamp here likes werewolf guy but doesn't have the guts to tell him," Felix said and Parker finally understood. She hummed and tapped her lip in thought for a few seconds. Claudia had left already, pulling Felix along because she knew Parker wanted to talk to Conor alone.

"Conor, look at me," Her voice was serious and Conor looked at her. He looked tired, and Parker paused. It was eerie how much Conor looked like she did when everything had happened so many years ago. Tired, at the same time as hopeful.

"What do you do...when the universe is saying you can't be together?" Parker's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"What world do you mean?" She asked quietly and Conor shook his head.

"Not...like I don't care what people say about me liking Gale. I care because I'm a vampire and he's a werewolf, and our kinds hate each other." Parker looked at him before she burst out laughing.

Then she realized how terrible she was.

"I'm sorry...it's just," She pursed her lips, taking in his sad expression and the tears in his eyes," Do you know what I am?" Conor looked taken aback for a second.

"Well...you're a vampire?" He asked, confused as heck. Parker smiled and looked down as she remembered the early days. The days with her mother and brothers, living in Chicago. What a beautiful world then. What a terrible time then as well.

"I am. Now. But when I was human, I was a witch. I used to know these elaborate spells and me and my siblings would look over my mother's grimoire and just...learn. For hours on end," The picture is clear now. Three children huddled around a book on a small bed as their mother made feathers fly into the air. A simple, yet wondrous trick. The first of many.

"I was a witch then...and when I died, something happened. Something terrible. I was everything all at once, but I was nothing at the same time. Immortal, but human. Vampire, but witch. To this day, my powers are still present," She glanced at him, and he looked amazed, "Do you think I give a damn what anyone says?" Conor shook his head quickly.

"I don't. Because you can't change who you are, what you became. But this part of you that...yeah, that maybe craves blood every freaking second, is also the source of your life. People can only give you crap if you're doing something terrible, and if not, they better mind their own freaking business."

"Understand?" Conor nodded slowly, sighing loudly.

"I like Gale. I don't care that he's a werewolf and I'm a vampire. I don't care that he's a guy and I'm a guy. I don't even care that I'm a ginger and he's a brunette," Parker smiled and she placed a hand on Conor's cheek.

"Remember that. But I still think you should go to New York, to explore yourself. Explore the world. And when you come back, we'll all be waiting for you," Like a family, were the unsaid words. Conor's smile brightened and he hugged Parker.

"Thank you...for everything you have done for me. Thank you for showing me the beauty in death."

And those were some of the most beautiful words she had ever heard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Parker hummed as she stirred the water in the pot. Cooking made her feel better when she was upset, and it reminded her of her mother. Parker smiled and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to grasp the memory prodding at her mind. Suddenly, she felt a dark energy behind her and she turned quickly to see Felix. Felix was looking at the ground, breathing harshly. Her eyes narrowed as she stepped closer.

"Felix?"

Suddenly, his head snapped up, showing his pitch-black eyes. His hands started to shake and whispers filled the air around them. Things started to rock back and forth gently, the air creating a force field around Felix that Parker could sense. It was blocking her from reaching him.

"Infantem"

"Morietur"

"Malejicis"

When her coffee mug started to shake violently, Parker jumped into action.

"Felix! Stop!" She yelled and grabbed ahold of him. Felix gasped and she watched as the black in his eyes slowly disappeared. Breathing harshly, he sank against her and she held him up. Wrapping her arms around him, she brushed his hair out of his face.

"Felix?" She whispered, "What was that?" His brown eyes were glossy, frozen. He was staring into space, looking at something that wasn't there.

"Someone very important is being threatened."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Are you sure you have to go?" Parker asked as she watched her brother pack up what little he had brought. She can tell that whatever he saw had unsettled him and her heart ached for him. Felix had always been burdened with the strong gift of magic. She cannot help him, even with the small connection she had to her once thriving witch powers. When she became...what she is, her powers seemed to have slipped away. She could still do spells, like putting out the fire Felix started in her car, but nothing greater than that. Not like before.

"I must. Something is wrong. I need to consult with my friends in New Orleans. I don't know how to describe it, something old." When he said this, she raised an eyebrow. She had never been to New Orleans before, but everyone knew it was one of the top cities overrun with supernatural. The previous home of the ones called the Originals.

"Be safe," She reminded him as he slung the bag over his shoulder," And please reply to my messages. Me and Aiden get worried about you." He smirked and only gently kissed her cheek in response. Parker sighed as the door slammed and went to return to her cooking. Before she can even take a step, the fire alarm beeps.

"Are you kidding me right now?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Felix

Felix stopped when he thought he was far enough away from his sister's apartment. As he looked around, he slipped out his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. He talks as soon as he heard her breathing.

"What the hell is happening? I just got visions of our entire plan going to shit."

"I'm not telling you anything until you get here. We have run into...problems."

"Well of course you have. What happened?"

"Agnes is dead,"

"Damn,"

"I know. But the child is still alive, and the hybrid seems to care about whether it lives or not,"

"Interesting. I wonder how he would react if he learns he has two twins running around."

"Does she know?"

At this, Felix glanced back towards where he came.

"Not a clue."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you all liked this chapter! Stay tuned for the next update!

Bielle ❣

Translations from Latin: 

"Baby" 

"Die" 

"Witches"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 623 13
Caroline's younger sister is coming back from her boarding school abroad. What happens when she meets her other half & finally learns about the super...
67.4K 1.3K 62
You all know Hope Mikaelson daughter of klaus and Haley. But I bet you didn't know me, the daughter of Klaus and Caroline.... Hi my name is Y/N. The...
449K 9.4K 31
This is the story of Amora Mikaelson, the youngest of the Mikaelson siblings and of her journey with them and the scooby doo clan of Mystic Falls. A...
242K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...