Beauty ✧ Ariana Grande

By damnxlester

Nothing compares to her beauty. All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2016 damnxlester More

Beauty ✧ Ariana Grande
1 - Worth It
2 - One Dance
3 - One Call Away
4 - Make It Shine
5 - Lips Are Movin
6 - In The Night
7 -Let Me Love You
8 - All My Friends
9 - Why'd You Only Call Me When I'm High?
10 - Bad Things
11 - Better Left Unsaid
12 - Dangerous Woman
13 - More Than This
feedback?
15 - Daydreamin'
16 - Sauced Up
-
17 - One Kiss
oops
18 - New Year's Eve
sorry.

14 - So Sick

3.6K 90 77
By damnxlester

Dana placed a hand on her chest as she coughed really badly. Then she reached out to pull a tissue paper from the box and blew her nose.

Dana felt like shit. Her head was pounding, her nose was clogged and her chest hurts so badly from all the coughing. Her medicine didn't help her in any way. The only thing that was making her feel better was Ariana's soothing voice in the background.

Sometimes played in the background as Dana closed her eyes. She focused on Ariana's angelic voice, making her slowly drift into sleep.

Just as she was about to fall into deep slumber, her phone rang, making her groan in annoyance. Dana was about to decline it, but by merely peeking with one eye, she knew she couldn't. She turned to her side, reached for her phone and answered it.

"Miss me already?" Dana said jokingly before letting out a racking cough.

"Are you alright?" Ariana asked, concern filled her voice.

"Do I sound alright?" Dana snapped as she felt her head throb. The other line was silent, making her realize what she has said.

"I'm sorry. It's just that, everything hurts right now."

"Aw, my poor baby."

Dana felt her cheeks heat up at the nickname, despite knowing it was said in a joking manner.

"Why is it that you called?"

"I was hoping you'd want to walk my dogs with me. But seeing as you-"

Another cough interrupted their conversation. "Alright, that's it. I'm coming over."

"No! I mean, you don't have to-"

"I'm coming over, and you'll be well in no time."

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

Dana run around her room, hiding all evidence. Posters were torn down, fragrances and albums were hidden, and music blasting from her phone was changed into Harry Styles' album.

Then she received a message from the singer that she was on her way up. Dana's eyes quickly searched her room, if she had left anything to be seen. Marie and Claire were at their hometown and wouldn't be back for another month or so.

A knock on the door startled Dana. She rub her hands together before pressing them on her temple before heading towards the door. There stood beauty. It was only a few seconds when she had the chance to take it all in, before she sneezed abruptly.

"Oh, you're really sick." Ariana said, sympathy lacing her voice.

"Yup. Come right in if you're willing to inhale germs." Dana said before turning away and letting out a loud sneeze.

"That isn't really inviting." The singer replied but stepped right in anyways.

"I brought some soup and juice that will help with your cold." Ariana told her whilst placing the items down on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks. You didn't have to." Dana thanked her, feeling the popstar's concern. She didn't expect her to bring things that will help her recover. It was sweet.

"I wanted to." Ariana replied softly, looking into Dana's green orbs.

A few seconds has passed before realization hit Dana that they were staring into each other's eyes and Ariana's hand was on top of hers. Ariana noticed it as well; and she quickly pulled her hand away, making Dana frown a little bit.

"Let's go to your room so you can rest."Dana simply nodded in response before taking the soup and juice and leading the way to her bedroom. They entered the room and settled on Dana's bed.

"Cute room." Ariana commented, filling in the awkward silence they shared.

"Thanks."

"You have a roommate?""Yeah, two actually. But this apartment has only two bedrooms so we had to share." Dana explained before taking a spoonful of the soup.

"This is great. You're such a great cook." Dana complimented the singer, making her blush.Ariana thanked her then they fell into another awkward silence. Dana didn't know why things were suddenly awkward. She didn't have the energy to flirt with her right now. She felt too weak because of her sickness.

You really didn't have to come." Dana finally said after a few minutes of silence.

"I wanted to hang out with you."

"Well we couldn't really do much since I'm ill. I have some cards and board games though."

"Let's play cards!" Ariana said excitedly, making Dana chuckle at her adorableness.

"It's in the third drawer over there."Ariana happily skipped to where Dana pointed out while Dana finished up her soup.

"I didn't know you were a fan." Ariana said whilst holding up two posters.

Dana's eyes widened and she could feel her cheeks heat up. Good thing, a terrible cough distracted Ariana from noticing Dana's embarrassment.

Once Dana was able to breathe properly, she replied, "That's my roommate's. I think she got them from some magazine."

Ariana looked at her like she didn't believe her, scaring Dana. She hoped her lie was believable.

"Got a sharpie?"

Dana nodded before grabbing one from the drawer in her side table and tossing it to Ariana. The marker bounced off Ariana's hands then it eventually fell on the floor. Ariana made a funny face then shrugged, making Dana laugh a little. She was so cute and awkward.

After the singer signed the posters, she continued opening drawers and looking for the deck of cards. Then, Ariana suddenly stopped and brought out an item from the drawer. A pair of pink fluffy handcuffs. "Well, this is pretty."

Dana felt her face heat up again. But she decided to be brave. "Thanks. Wanna try them?"

She smirked when it was Ariana's turn to blush. "Maybe, some other time." Ariana said, before quickly putting the it back and finally pulling out the cards.

Dana stifled a groan as inappropriate images come into her mind. She quickly shrugged them off when Ariana sat in front of her.

Well, she was trying to.

  *✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚   

The two women eventually ran out of things to do. But Ariana was happy just to be in bed next to Dana, chatting about random things. Ariana wanted to cuddle but Dana insisted that she didn't want to pass on her sickness to her.

"So...what else do you like?"

"Huh?" Dana was confused. They were just talking about her Nonna and the question was nowhere near relevant.

"Um, the pink handcuffs?"

Oh. Never have Dana ever thought that she would be talking about her kinks with her idol.

"I'll tell you some of mine, if you tell me some of yours." Dana smirked while Ariana blushed again.

"Some? How many do you have?" Ariana chuckled nervously.

"I don't simply tell. You have to find out."

Dana didn't know Ariana could turn redder than her face was already was. Then, Dana realized what she said.

"I mean, I- I don't kiss and tell? No, I mean, I'm not telling everything."

She didn't know what happened. Her confidence stripped down all of a sudden. She realized that her real self was showing. She didn't want to scare the artist. Well, she probably has already when Ariana found those handcuffs.

Awkward silence filled the room. Dana looked up at Ariana who was biting her lip. She quickly averted her eyes before the images an hour ago went back. She cleared her throat, interrupting Ariana's thoughts.

"Oh, um, you want me to go first?"

"Well you already know one of mine."

"Um, okay. I'm kinda into-"

Just as Ariana was about to say it, her phone rang, making them both jump. Ariana hold up a finger before answering the call.

"Oh hey, babe."

Dana suddenly felt worse. She was feeling better since Ariana accompanied her. She even almost forgot about her sickness, until she let out a loud sneeze.

"That was Dana. She's really sick and I went to visit her." Ariana said on the phone then gave Dana a small smile.

Ariana spent a few more minutes on the phone with her boyfriend before she finally said goodbye. "I'll see you later. I love you."

It broke Dana's heart, hearing her say those words to another person. It was not like she was hers. She wishes though.

"Um, I've got to go." Ariana said, grabbing her purse and phone.

"Alright." Dana said weakly.

Ariana was already out of the door when Dana suddenly realized, "Hey! Wait! You haven't told me yours!"

Ariana walked towards Dana with a hint of mischievousness in her eyes. She placed one hand on Dana's thigh and brought her lips near her left ear.

"I don't simply tell. You have to find out."

Then Ariana was out of her bedroom door, leaving Dana speechless and stunned. She could still feel Ariana's touch on her thigh and smell Ariana's expensive perfume.

"Get well soon!"

She heard Ariana yell then the front door close.

What just happened?

A/N: okay so it wasnt my original plan to have them talk about kinks(ish). i just thought that ariana finding something she wasnt expecting would be hilarious. i mean imagine her reaction.

thoughts on ariana taking care of dana?

thoughts on dana trying to hide her true self from ariana?

thoughts on the ending?

thoughts?

vote. comment. share.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.2K 24
you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. ✨️ I take requests, SOMETIMES. #10 in grande 10.21.22 #13 in ar...
3.5K 103 15
𓆩 ♡ 𓆪 𝐨𝐛·𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬 /𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝: 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 (𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞) 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬�...
122K 4K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
241K 7.7K 83
We can sometimes get a little too attached