REMEMBER ME (Jungkook AMBW)

Por His_Girl2000

"If I was friends with an annoying loud bitch like you I think I'd remember" Jaelyn and Jungkook grew up toge... Mais

Chapter 1: Growing up
Chapter 2: Sibling things
Chapter 3: New boy
Chapter 4: Early birds
Chapter 5: Freak
Chapter 6: Bullshit
Chapter 8: Basketball tryouts
Chapter 9: Dutty Party
Chapter 10: Tiredness
Chapter 11: Jealous
Chapter 12: Arguments
Chapter 13: Your Bully
Chapter 14: Fist Fight
Chapter 15: Birthday
Chapter 16: Happy for a second
Chapter 17: Two parts of the story
Chapter 18: Hurt
Chapter 19: Heart Beating
Chapter 20: Abandoning
Chapter 21: His past
Chapter 22: Sleep Well
Chapter 23: Another side
Chapter 24: Shook
Chapter 25: JK+BB
Chapter 26: Rejection
Chapter 27: Spilt tea
Chapter 28: The Wedding
Chapter 29: Ignoring
Chapter 30: Intoxicated
Chapter 31: The Naked Truth
Chapter 32: Images
Chapter 33: Judas
Chapter 34: Surprises
Chapter 35: Forgive 'n' Forget
Chapter 36: Lunch date
Chapter 37: Flash from the past
Chapter 38: Threats
Chapter 39: Breaking the promise
Chapter 40: Exotic House
Chapter 41: Trust Issues
Chapter 42: Distraction
Chapter 43: Jae the Virgin
Chapter 44: Check up
Chapter 45: The Announcement
Chapter 46: The Last Supper
Chapter 47: Downfall
Chapter 48: Cutting off links
Chapter 49: New beginnings
Chapter 50: Crying wolf
Chapter 51: Not Ready
Chapter 52: Burdens
Chapter 53: Another woman
Chapter 54: Temptation
Chapter 55: The Ending
REMEMBER US

Chapter 7: The start of something new

7.6K 391 509
Por His_Girl2000

Jae POV:  

Why do I even bother? Why am I still bothering myself with this unnecessary human who is just draining all my happiness? I need to stop trying now, I thought it was going to be easy to win him back to make him remember me but it has been a month now and all I get is evil glances in the hallway. The worst thing right now is him dating my mortal enemy, from all of the girls in this bloody school he had to choose the bitch who makes my life a living hell. It's time to forget him now just like how he has forgotten me and to live like he never existed. 

QueenJaejae: R.I.P Jeon Jungkook, son, friend, idiot, bastard, shit bag, Jerk and common thug.  

I look at the time and I'm up early again, for the past few days I have been waking up really early well actually I haven't even been able to sleep properly. I keep having flashbacks of me and Jungkook when we were young, oh we're so close I took him for granted and I wish I never did that because look at us now. He's blooming and I'm drowning. 

"Shit Imma gonna have a heart attack soon if you keep waking up this early" Bambam says as soon as I get down stairs fully dressed with my bag ready to go to school. 

"I hope that happens soon then" I respond to him then go to the door and put my shoes on. 

"Wait at least have breakfast mum made us pancakes!" he shouts from the kitchen. 

"I'm not hungry" I sigh as I open the front door. I have not only lost my sleep but my appetite, for the past few days I haven't had a proper meal only been drinking water. The smell of food makes me sick, the look of food makes me sick, if my mum finds out she'll beat my ass because she'll say I'm pregnant. 

"Jae what's up seriously your scaring the shit out of me" Bambam catches up to me. I look over at him then I look back at the floor not wanting to talk to him about it, I just want to move on, paint a smile on my face and be as loud as usual. I'm not gonna allow Jungkook to break me. 

"Bambino I'm fine seriously it's just stress" I smile at him making him give me a confused facial expression. 

"Stressed why?" he asks still looking confused. 

"School, exams-" 

"But exams are over" he cuts me off making me sigh. 

"Yeah but... Dude trust me I'm fine" I lie to him whilst giving him a big ass smile. He looks at me with his big eyes then he pulls me into a tight hug, I don't push him away and I don't hug him back I just stand there frozen. 

"Do that shit at home" Yoongi comments as he walks by with with Yugyeom and Jungkook. I wave at him and yugyeom but completely ignore Jungkook who just looks at Bambam, guess he is also ignoring me too. 

"Jae you coming to practice since tryouts are tomorrow" Yugyeom asks me. 

"I don't need practice I've got talent" I confidently say making them all ooo and ahhh. I haven't played basketball with the guys in ages but that doesn't mean I stopped playing, from time to time I would go to the park on my own and play. 

"That's my girl" Bambam sings whilst messing up my hair making me punch him. I look over at Jungkook and he just looks at me and Bambam in disgust, what's his problem? 

"Aite I'm leaving" I say to them all just wanting to get away from Jungkook. I quickly wave goodbye to all of them then I walk towards the library not really knowing where to hang out before the morning bell rings. 

Bambam POV: 

"Why does she never wanna play?" Jungkook asks me as soon as she leaves. 

"The real question is why do you wanna know?" I ask him with my arms crossed, I know that he is dating Maddie thank the heavens but I know guys they don't like to settle down on just one person. They like to swim and he looks like a pretty good swimmer. 

"I'm just curious, she seems to be good but never wants to play" he answers as we walk towards the basketball field outside, we also have a court but its hot so we just play outside in the field. 

"The thing you need to know about Jae is that she is a bitch" Yoongi says whilst leaning his arm on Jungkook's shoulder. 

"She's stubborn, arrogant, annoying, loud,-" 

"Then why do you all hang out with her?" He asks interrupting Yugyeom, I give him the evil glare just for asking such a stupid question. 

"Because she is all those things and more" I answer then kiss my teeth at him.  

"She's a lucky girl then" Jungkook says not sounding too pleased. 

"Yo Bambam Jimin told me that he saw her upset" Yoongi says to me catching me off guard. Jae upset? Never thought I would hear those words in the same sentence. It must be something big if it upset Jae, she isnt the kind of person to cry over anything but she has been acting up lately. 

"Jae upset? Why that sounds dumb" I respond making Yugyeom agree with me too. 

"Don't know he just said that she hugged him and spoke in Korean-" 

"Wait what?!" I cut him off surprised making Jungkook look at me weirdly. 

"Why are you so surprised?" Jungkook asks me.  

"Jae only speaks in Korean when she's upset, as long as she didn't cry everything alright" I say trying to shrug off the situation. I'm not in the mood to push her into telling me what's wrong. If its so bad then she would tell me by now. 

"She looks ugly when she cries" Jungkook laughs to himself, the moment those words escape his mouth he looks shocked as if he wasn't meant to say that out loud. 

"How do you know? Jae never cries" I ask him crossing my arms again, when I cross my arms it means I'm being serious. 

"I'm just guessing" he shrugs it off and so do I, I mean how would he know how she looks like when she cries? I have never seen her cry before and I'm her brother. 

"She used to cry, my mum told me that when her childhood friend left her she cried for months" I tell him, "apparently they were really close and when he left it broke her" I continue. I can never understand why Jae never mentions the childhood friend if they meant so much to her. 

"That dick face must've been missing some brain cells if he let Jae go" Yoongi comments making us all agree with him well not all of us Jungkook didn't even respond. 

"Is she really that great?" Jungkook asks us making us all nod our heads in unison. "Well I guess I have to start getting to know her too" he smiles and we all smile at him too. 

"If you fucking upset her I will fucking kill you" I threaten him making the others scoff at me. 

Jae POV: 

"So you aren't gonna fuck with him no more?" Somi asks me whilst chewing her burger. I use my fingers to close her mouth because I hate when people talk to me with their mouth full, Bambam does it all the bloody time. 

"I was never fucking with him in the first place" I sigh at her whilst playing with the food on my tray. 

"But what kind of jack ass forgets his best friend, like even if I fucking hated you I would still remember you-" 

"Yeah but why the fuck would he hate me? I should hate him" I interrupt her frustrated at the fact that even though I agreed to let him go he is still the centre of attention. 

"Don't stress about him, you have us" she says giving me a big ass smile and she is right as usual I have them therefore I don't need to stress. I should be grateful that I have such amazing friends who can inspire me like the way they do. 

"Don't stress about who?" Jackson comes out of nowhere and sits in-between us like he usually does. Its as if Jackson has joined me and Somi's squad, maybe Jungkook has taken his spot in the guys squad so now he only has us. 

"No one" me and Somi both say in unison. 

"Well I'm having a party this weekend you two should come" he says changing the subject. I hate parties always have and always will, they are ridiculous and all that people do is make out, smoke weed and drink until their livers drown. 

"Not my scene bruh" I respond making him frown. 

"Come on Jae you 16 and haven't been to a party yet" Jackson begs but no I'm not going to waste my evening with a bunch of high lunatics when I could be netflixing. "Let your hair down and relax" he adds whilst flipping my braids as if they were on his head. 

"You getting way too comfortable with my braids" I say to him making him stop and clear his throat. 

"So are you coming?" He asks one more time making me roll my eyes at him. How many times do I have to tell this boy I'm not interested in his dumbass party. 

"Yes she'll come" Somi says catching me off guard. I look at her with my eyes wide open surprised at the fact that she actually just did that. "What? You need to relax remember" she adds whilst tilting her head in Jungkook's direction. I look over and I catch Jungkook staring at me, he smiles at me then goes back to his food. 

"That was weird" I say to myself. Why was he smiling at me? Has he finally decided to remember me? Wait no Jae he is too late he had his chance but now its gone and I don't wait for people. 

"Jae you can just come over to mine after the tryouts tomorrow" Jackson says making me confused. 

"Why would I go to yours?" I ask him, I have never been to Jackson's house and I don't plan on going anytime soon well except for the party. Jackson's house is his zone, according to the girls as soon as you go into his house Jackson is a changed man and you can't help but take your panties off. 

"Because you need someone to help you get to the party" he responds making me even more confused. 

"Dude the party is on Saturday tomorrow is Friday and Bambam will take m-" 

"Just sleep over its easier that way" he cuts me off. 

"Sleep what? Are you mad I'm not sliding my panties off" I say whilst crossing my legs. 

"Not everything is about sex" he sighs making me feel bad but not for too long because I remember this is Jackson and Jackson is all about sex. 

"Bruh that trick don't work on me" I say to him making him frown. 

"You no fun" he gets up from his seat and leaves us. Somi moves over to the seat that he was in and tilts her head over to Jungkook again. 

"Why does he keep on looking at you like bitch take a photo it lasts longer" Somi rages making me laugh but she is right why does he keep on staring? 

"Jae can I talk to you?" Maddie approaches me with the fakest smile on her face. I look at Somi and she looks at me, "alone please" she adds after noticing that Somi was going to come with me. We walk out of the cafeteria and Bambam gives me a confused expression. 

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask her with my arms crossed, she might be all calm now but wait for a while she'll start being a bitch. 

"I don't like the way that a desperate slutty attention seeking hoe such as yourself is trying to make moves on my man" she says whilst trying to hold back her anger, see I told you she'll start being a bitch. 

"I don't want your man" 

"Liar, I'm not blind you dumb bitch I see you staring at him-" 

"He stares at me you lunatic, gosh why are such an insecure girlfriend?" I cut her off frustrated at the fact that she wasted my lunch time for this shit. 

"I'm sexy, beautiful and blonde, all the guys want me why would I be insecure?!" She shouts at me as she pushes me aside. I don't want to fight with this bitch but at this rate she is pushing my buttons. 

"Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?" I ask her making her scoff at me. 

"You are ridiculous and childish, you should do us all a favour and kill yourself" she spits at me. 

"If wanted to kill myself I'd climb up to your ego and jump down to your IQ" I respond to her making her put her hands into a fists. I turn around prepared to walk away from her not wanting to cause a dumb scene. 

"You're just jealous!" She shouts over to me, "Jealous that I have him and you don't" she continues triggering my anger and emotions.  

"Me jealous? Jealous of what? I don't want your man, I don't need your stinking man. You can have Kookie keep him I never wanted him in the first place! He is a waste of time and space just like you, you are fucking perfect for each other! I have had an amazing absolutely fantastic time without his annoy ass bugging me all the time, I have people who love me so I don't need him! I was happier when he wasn't fucking here, him being here is having two of you. Oh, just the thought of him makes me sick, he is a fucking virus! Calling me the fucking psycho when he is the dick face who has serious head injuries that he lost his fucking memory! I wish I never fucking met him, I'm jealous of the lucky people who haven't met him! He has made my life a living hell so why the fuck would I be jealous!" I rage. I look at Maddie but her eyes are somewhere else she's looking behind me with a smirk on her face. I slowly turn around and make eye contact with Jungkook. 

"Is that how you really feel about me?" He asks me with his hands in a fist. I keep quiet not knowing how to answer him. 

"You heard her honey-" 

"I'm not fucking talking to you" he cuts off Maddie, "I said is that how you feel?" He spits at me but I just stare at the floor waiting for him to leave. 

"Fucking back away from my girl" I hear Somi say. 

"Remember this day Jae, it's the day that I decided to make your so called perfect life a living hell" he whispers into my ear before storming off in a opposite direction.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

641 75 15
Starting off with a bad impression, two new neighbors with opposing personalities never pictured themselves being what the other one needed. Fate bri...
1M 36.6K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
6.8K 476 16
"Hello, I'm Emily, I will be showing you around, " She was wearing a flowery dress that reached just before her knees and with her hair that was to h...
23.9K 798 28
❝ don't cry for me again, okay? Stay strong. ❞ When two inseparable friends separate at a young age, but are reunited once again by a small superstit...