Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 61- Broken

6.9K 292 41
By haya_zee

Natalie's P.O.V

When he went outside, the first room I wanted to clean wasn't mine but his. I had slept a lot in the morning so the moment he walked out of the apartment I went inside his room but the sight in front of me made me face palm in frustration.

It was obvious that he did it on purpose. Like when we were having breakfast his room door was open slightly and I could clearly see how neat and clean it looked. I was sure that he intentionally made a mess before going. God why is he such a kid?

It took me two hours to set everything accordingly. I took ten long minutes to stare deeply at my painting and it's surroundings. It was hung up on a wall in front of his bed. Like if someone wakes up in the morning sleeping on the bed the first thing one would see is that painting. I smiled sheepishly feeling goosebumps because of the sudden change of emotions in my heart. Why did he buy it? What is so special about it? It's just a painting.

It's not like I was obsessive over cleaning or anything. It was because of two things why I wanted to do this and more importantly why I wanted to do this alone. First it was a guy's apartment so I wanted to make sure that every place was really clean secondly I was missing my family like hell.

In the morning I was so close to ruin his perfect mood by asking something he would've definitely called stupid so instead of that I decided to indulge myself whole day in a place where God knows how long I was going to be.

I was extremely tired after working all day and the moment I woke up a familiar face captured my mind again to which I rolled my eyes internally. Seriously Natalie? Just a day passed. Why are you acting like a Juliet?

To say Enrique was perfect would be understatement. He was beyond perfect. I never really had an ideal before but ever since I moved in with him I got to know the Enrique which made me question where he was all these years before? Couldn't he come sooner in my life?

I became dependent on him. I started idealizing him. The way he talked, the way he smiled, the way he laughed, the way his eyebrows twitched after getting into a serious argument with me, the way he pouted angrily, the way he looked at me.....everything about him made me addicted to him.

Ashley asked me if I loved him but I laughed at her stupid question. Sure I like him actually like him a lot but love? No, I don't think so. Yeah I don't love him.

Please God, I don't ever want to break up with him. please Enrique don't ever give me any reason to....

.................................................................

I was talking to a junior when I heard that same girl talking to me again. I looked at her stupid smiling face which aggravated me to my core. Because of this bitch I and Enrique fought that day. How I wanted to slap her then and there.

"Hello Natalie if that's what your name is."

That junior excused herself and went away. I turned to look at her and spoke in a serious tone raising an eyebrow.

"For you it's miss Natalie."

She laughed at that sarcastically then questioned with an irritated face.

"Hahaha ahan attitude. Anyhow I heard you moved in with my Enrique."

Her Enrique? My ass.

I smiled widely and answered in a calm tone.
"Yeah I did and correction he's Natalie's Enrique. It's amazing living with him. Unfortunately he doesn't just live with anyone."

She rolled her eyes at that finding me smiling which made me feel like I was in heaven.

"You look impressed. Looks like he hasn't showed you his true colours yet."

I batted my eyelashes in a suggestive manner and spoke with a fake smile.
"I know every side I need to know of him. Thanks for your concern sister."

She kept looking at me thoroughly finding me unamused then gritted her teeth angrily.
"Yeah I am telling you beforehand since I am really concerned. He was he is and he will always be mine. You're going to regret dating my man. He has to come to me eventually I just feel so pity for you."

God help me. My knuckles are itching to punch the shit out of her stupid face. I dare her to call him his man again. Bloody bitch. I clenched my fists and returned the favor while speaking in a provoking way looking dead into her eyes.

"I feel the same actually. Calling an ex your man? What kind of whore era is this?"

She stepped forward angrily and spoke something which made me want to kill her right there mercilessly.

"I am warning you. Have some self respect and leave him. Otherwise when he'll breakup with you it will be more hurting for you."

I yelled loudly my eyes burning up because of the unexpected rage inside me.
"You can have that shitty concern to yourself. It's better you don't waste your energy on me. You are already so skinny. I am worried."

She smirked while answering back looking ugly as hell.
"You'll regret this miss Natalie Williams. I'll make sure of that."

I nodded my head slightly and stated in utter irritation.
"Yeah I'll regret it when I'll tell this to Enrique later and he will ask me why I didn't slap this stupid face of your's."

"Huh. We will see." She spoke in a challenging tone then walked away.

Seriously what did he see in her? Why would he date someone as stupid as her? Shut up Natalie. It's his life. But why is it bothering me all of a sudden? Should I tell him about this? No don't. He's going to think that I am jealous or something which I am clearly not.

I shrugged the thought away and went towards my class.

.................................................................

I was sleeping very peacefully in my room when I saw the worst dream of my life or that's what it felt that time. I woke up with a jerk. I was sweating profusely. For the first time in our dating period I felt anxious and terrified.

I saw Enrique going away from me. It felt like we were breaking up. I wondered if it was real or just a dream. I kept panting heavily sitting on my bed trying to get my breathing pattern even but it was of no use. My heart was pounding crazily. I needed to calm myself since I was feeling weak and my whole body was trembling.

I never knew I would care this much. It was just a dream of him going away from me and I felt like I was done for life. Realization came crashing into my mind that it was just a nightmare. I laid back again in a try to go back to sleep but the nagging sensation in the back of my mind stopped me from drifting off.

I stood up immediately from the bed and ran towards the door to go to kitchen but the moment I opened the door I saw a very frustrated Enrique standing close to the door his eyes full of worry. He was breathing harshly and there were sweat beads all over his face and neck. He was in the same condition I was in. God what happened to him? But before I could ask he looked at me and got even more anxious. Then he strode forward and asked worriedly with knitted eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

I was on the verge of crying so I averted my gaze to the floor and answered in a whisper holding the door with one hand.

"I saw a dream."

Without any hesitation he grabbed me by my waist and hugged me tightly while whispering in my ear sweetly making me relax just by the mere touch of his.

"It's alright baby. I am here with you. You're fine."

After getting calmed down a little bit I asked impatiently my head still buried in his chest while my hands circled around his neck.

"Why were you standing here in the middle of the night?"

He nuzzled into my neck more deeply like it was soothing him down then answered frustratedly.
"I saw a dream too. Worst dream of my life."

I snuggled more into his chest feeling his fastened heartbeat and remained silent. He spoke again while holding my waist even more possesively.

"Never leave me Natalie. I love you. I can't function without you."

I gasped at the intensity of his words. Why is he talking like this? Is it possible that we both shared the same dream? No. I shrugged the thought and closed my eyes hugging him tightly.

................................................................

Just one week after that horrible night I heard my family shifting back to Brazil. Dad had signed a long term deal with a Brazilian business man and to make it successful he wanted to observe the progress closely by himself. I barely managed to settle down in Enrique's apartment even though I missed my family crazily and now the news came as a bombshell. I wasn't just sad. I felt frustrated. I felt agitated. Why is everything started to change in my life?

I was sitting in the living room after I talked to mom and was weeping uncontrollably. Enrique was sitting beside me rubbing my back to make me calm but it was of no use.

"They are moving back to Brazil Enrique. How could they? I am already missing them so much and now they're distancing themselves even more. I don't care. I am sorry. I am going back."

Saying that I threw my hands in air as a quitting gesture and tried to get up while tears kept making their way down to my cheeks. He hugged me instantly while whispering in my ear sweetly.

"Angel ssshhh. Relax first."

His touch started to have this effect on me. Like he only have to hug me to make me calm. No words are needed. My hands were on my lap, my head in the crook of his neck my eyes closed automatically finding him close to me.

"You weren't going to live with your parents for the rest of your life anyway. You had to move eventually. Don't say those words again. You're not going anywhere. Do you think I can live without you now? I can't spend some hours without looking at you and you're talking about going back?"

In the end his tone became complaining and harsh a little bit. What the hell is he doing? He's supposed to love me right now and he's raising his voice instead? Idiot. I won't talk. I started crying again silently making his already wet sweater more wet. Finding no response from my side he circled his arms around my shoulders while rubbing my forearms softly then spoke again after sighing heavily.

"Okay I am sorry if I was rude to you please don't cry. Please angel please I hate your tears. It's just Brazil. You just have to tell me. I'll take you there whenever you want."

I asked expectantly in return.
"Promise?"

He retracted back from the hug while cupping my face and wiped some tears by the help of his thumbs, heat radiated from his touch making my heartbeat fast again. Seriously what is wrong with me? He smiled lightly then answered back.
"Promise."

I shifted on the couch facing the tv screen now then wiped my face thoroughly with the back of my hands. He kept staring at me through out then spoke teasingly a playful smile plastered on his face.

"By the way did I tell you that even when you cry you make me turn on. Is it weird getting turned on by tears?"

I looked at him in disbelief then threw a cushion at his stupid mouth while snapping angrily.

"Shuuut uppp you jerk face."

He covered his face with both of his hands while laughing hysterically.

.................................................................

Summer was already started and though we had three months vacation but he refused to let me go. To have some experience and to be able to learn about his father's business more clearly he decided to have a training session in that free time. It was his first day joining the office and although I was happy for him yet there was something which was bothering me ever since I woke up. I felt anxious because my sixth sense kept telling me that something bad was going to happen.

I was standing behind him in his room while he was doing his hair in front of the mirror. I was fidgeting with my hands, eyes on the ground when I questioned in a whisper.

"Do you have to go?"

He immediately turned towards me. I looked at him. He questioned in confusion raising his eyebrows.

"You don't want me to?"

I face palmed at my stupidity. What the hell are you doing Natalie? It's his first day damn it.

I shook my head immediately in response and replied while scratching the corner of my eye in frustration.
"No it's not that. I was just asking."

He bent his head down a little to meet my eyes more and spoke in an assuring tone.
"I can stay if you want."

To step on my desire to say 'stay' I smiled back faintly and spoke while looking at his dressing table like that was the most important thing in the world.

"No. Go. It's good for your future. Don't miss any opportunity to learn from your father. He's the best."

He huffed at my statement then spoke in an agitated tone while taking a step towards me.

"Okay I am seriously so jealous right now. Say that I am the best."

I batted my eyelashes suggestively and chirped playfully.

"I am the best."

He smiled sheepishly at that then pinched my cheeks earning a glare from me and spoke again
.
"You teasing little macintosh."

He smirked at my reaction then moved towards bed and held his necktie in his hand. He kept staring at me being froze in his place. I knitted my eyebrows and questioned in confusion.

"What?"

He stretched his hands forward swaying the tie before my eyes and asked with a smile.

"Come help me with this necktie."

God why is he such a kid? So cute... what? Shut up Natalie.

I narrowed my eyes and questioned in return while faking the irritated face.

"Who did it before?"

He stepped close towards me again and asked in a challenging way seriousness all over his face.
"I did. But I want you to do it now. Any problem?"

Bipolar much? Idiot

I rolled my eyes at his tone and looked at him angrily while placing both of my hands on my waist.

"Okay seriously do you have to be rude? Ask politely first."

He kept gazing at my lips intensely then licked his lower one seductively making me feel hot all of a sudden.

"I so want to suck the hell out of those luscious lips of yours so will you please help me now miss Natalie Williams?"

I placed a finger under his chin making him look at my eyes then snapped angrily.

"Shuuttt uuppp."

He started laughing at that while grabbing my hand in his softly.
"Hahaha okay. Please do it quickly. I am getting late."

I moved more close to him and grabbed the tie from his hand while placing it around his neck underneath his shirt collar.

My eyes were fixed on the tie. I was doing the knot when I questioned in a whisper.

"When are you going to get free?"

"Most probably at six."

"There's a chance that I'll be late. Probably at seven."

I answered back while trying to make the knot look nicely done. His frustrated reply came the next second in response.

"Why?"

I stopped doing what I was doing and explained calmly.

"Ashley invited all of us at her housewarming party."

He went all serious and asked while tucking a loose strand off my face.
"When is your last class today?"

I answered shortly.
"At three."

He cupped the side of my face lovingly and muttered while pouting cutely.
"Please be at home when I get back. This is my first day at office."

Yes I was right. He's a kid.

I smiled a little and replied slowly.
"I'll try."

I signalled him that it was done and he grabbed the coat from the bed then smiled sheepishly again while stretching it towards me. I lightly chuckled at his cuteness and made him wear the coat. This was my first time doing it for another man other than dad and Jason and strangely it felt nice and most importantly his face expressions and cutness killed me. God why am I feeling so sensitive today? I bit my lips feeling anxiousness all over me again.

"Done." I spoke in a low tone. He smiled widely while kissing my forhead making me calm for a second then started wearing his watch. Tell him to stay. Don't let him go. Something provoked my inside again so I finally managed to speak.

"Enrique I..."

Hearing his name he immediately turned towards me and waited for me to speak but I kept looking at the ground with scrunched up eyebrows. Never in my life I felt that confused.

He stood close to me making me look back at him and kept speaking sounding worried as hell.
"What is it angel? You have been trying to tell me something since morning. Tell me now. It's bothering me. Is everything okay at home?"

So childish Natalie. What are you gonna tell him? That he should stay at home with you because your stupid sixth sense is making you anxious? Idiot. I shrugged every thought away and shook my head slightly.

"Yes everything is fine. Sorry. Best of luck. Go now. Don't get late on your first day."

He leaned close to me and spoke again making me lose my senses again.
"Are you sure? I can skip this."

I stepped backwards and spoke in the final tone stepping out of his room dragging him along with me while grabbing his car keys from the side table.
"No way. I'll see you in the evening. Bye."

.................................................................

Whole day I kept feeling low. Only God knew what I was going through. I literally had to slap myself to avoid calling him and tell him to come back. I didn't know what it was but I just wanted him to stay at home today. I should've told him to skip it.

After our classes ended we all went to Ashley's new house. It was so beautiful so astonishing. It was a huge mansion and everything in the house was designed by her mom. I swear her mom is the best anterior designer in the world.

It was 5:30 in the evening. Enrique was supposedly coming back at six and I had no intention to delay seeing him any further. Though party just started but after pleading a lot to Ashley and others, I left for apartment. It was almost six when I came back. I hurriedly changed my clothes and started waiting for him.

It was seven already and still there were no signs of him. I called him but he didn't pick making me panick even more. I kept calling him but no answer. I was thinking of asking to uncle Montario when an unknown number called me. I didn't attend. A message popped on my cellphone's screen.

"Attend it. Enrique is with me."

Who could it be?  I attended and the voice made my blood boil in anger. It was Amanda the girl who I started hating from my core. I yelled through gritted teeth.

"What did you say?"

She answered in a chirpy tone and what she said next made me froze in my place.

"Yes baby girl. He's with me. We are at smalls jazz club. I just wanted to tell you not to disturb us. Stop calling him. He's not going to attend." Saying that she ended the call like that was all she had to say.

Whole room started spinning before my eyes. What does it mean? He's with her? Natalie relax. He's probably just talking. Don't take it in any other way. But why won't he attend my calls? Is he..... is he cheating on me? No God no. Not now when I have finally accepted him with all my heart. Don't do this to me again. Please Enrique don't break me. I begged internally.

Don't lose your senses. Go there. She's probably just messing with your head. Yes I should go. I instantly grabbed my keys from the side table and ran out of the apartment anxiously. I drove as fast as I could to that club she mentioned. My heart was beating crazily. My breathing pattern became harsh.

I was standing at the entrance gate and was completely numb glued to my spot. A girl bumped into me making me come out of my messy thoughts. What was I thinking? I walked fast inside. I kept looking here and there in search of him. It was the same club I once came to pick Enrique up when he got wasted after finding me talking to Adrian.

I went towards the reserved area and the sight before my eyes made my heart stop. They were kissing! Enrique was kissing Amanda. Music was on. People were dancing happily, crazily and my whole world stopped right in front of me. Tears filled my eyes. I clutched my heart tightly because of the unbearable pain. Without even asking for permission tears started rolling down my eyes. I couldn't even look anymore and ran outside.

I was right from the start. My sixth sense kept telling me that we were going to break up but I kept shrugging the thought away. People full of life were staring at me weirdly that why a girl would cry right in front of a club. But no one knew what just happened.

I saw a guy who I started trusting started caring more than anyone in the world was kissing another woman. Betrayal made my soul wreck. What did I miss? Didn't I agree everytime every fucking time he asked something to do for him?  I left my family because of him. I missed them day and night but just to make him happy I was living with him thousand miles away from my beloved parents and brother.

So this is what he had planned? To break me? To insult me?  He was the one who took me for therapy after he found out Irina's accident. He was the one who made me let go of my insecurities. He was the one who healed my broken self but unfortunately he was the one who broke me even more.

I barely managed to drive back at his apartment. Tears refused to stop and it felt like if I tried to stop them I would go crazy. I went inside the kitchen and broke everything that came in contact with my hands. I was screaming crying panting heavily.

There were broken pieces of glass everywhere. A pang of intense pain in my foot made me look down. A small piece of glass was penetrated in the upper side of my foot. My eyes were red because of crying too much. I bent down and grabbed a broken piece in my right hand then closed my eyes and held it tightly. The pain was too much for me to bear. My hand was full of blood now. Some drops of it painted a canvas on the floor. I kept gripping it tightly.

Don't do this. You're doing this for a man who cheated on you? Who's there probably still kissing his ex? Don't hurt yourself for someone who never even loved you. Who just played with you, played with your emotions all these years. You have a family who loves and cares for you like no one can ever do. Don't be stupid like Irina. Your parents don't deserve this.

I opened my eyes and looked at my hand completely covered in blood. Enrique you're going to regret this. I instantly loosened my grip from the glass and walked towards his guest room to get my hand bag. There was a clinic near that apartment. I took a cab and went there. Doctor kept asking me if someone else did this or if I was going through something emotional but I fake smiled in reply everytime.

I returned back after half an hour and it was still empty. I shrugged every type of thought and went straight to the kitchen to clean that stupid mess I created before then went back in that room. I stripped down to take a warm shower to calm my nerves to calm myself from doing anything stupid again. I looked at the mirror and gasped at the sight.

This girl was nothing like me. This girl who was crying like a baby for a man who claimed to be in love with her. All fake emotions. This girl who first time in life actually gave a try in a long term relationship. I gripped the sink tightly with my left hand and started sobbing loudly.

I hate you. I hate you Enrique. I'll never forget this. You gave me a reason to never trust again. I'll never forgive you. Why did I make the same mistake as Irina? How could I be that stupid?

I went inside the shower after rubbing my eyes harshly to stop acting so weakly. I felt pathetic. I felt miserable but I wasn't a normal girl. Life won't end just because of him. I survived my sister's death. If I can tolerate that pain I can tolerate anything. I walked out of the washroom and wore some comfortable clothes then started packing my stuff.

It took me three long hours to pack my suitcases. I placed them horizontally on the other side of bed then sat on the bed near door side and started waiting for him. I'll ask just one last time why he did this. Why he thought that I deserved this. It was three in the night and still there were no signs of him. He's with her. He's definitely sleeping with her. Tears threatened to leave my eyes again and I closed them harshly.

Don't think about him. His actions shouldn't concern you anymore.

I shook my head and drank a glass full of water. Finally at four in the morning I heard a heavy knock on the door. I instantly knew it was him.

"Come in."

I spoke in a whisper while continuously trying to make myself calm and not to lash out on him harshly. I wanted to hear what he had to say. I wanted him to give me an excuse for what I witnessed. I was holding the last piece of hope but it was of no use. Because the moment he entered he glared at me angrily and snapped at me. I looked up at his face and I lost myself even more.

"Explain this."

Saying that he showed me a picture of me hugging Adrian while smiling widely. I had no memory of that picture being taken neither did I remember hugging him like that. It was photo shopped. It was so damn obvious and yet he was standing there questioning me questioning my character when it should had been me.

I felt disgusted even looking at him. I averted my gaze to the floor. I was on the verge of spilling tears again but I didn't want him to know what I was going through because of him. He was yelling at me. That look in his eyes made me feel miserable. Why did I ever accept him? He sounded angry, frustrated and most of all distant. His voice made me snap back to reality again.

"So you met him behind my back? You fucking told me that you were going at Ashley's and this is where you were enjoying your preciuos moment?"

I smiled faintly, dangerously and said what I should have said a long time ago.
"Yes, I did. I have realized that I am in love with him. I am sorry it took me this long to tell you this. Let's break up."

He inched forward making me look down even more to not meet his eyes to not face the ugly reality in front of me.
"What the fuck did you just say?"

My eyes were filled up already. I pleaded to him, clutching the bedsheets tightly while shutting my eyes harshly.

"If you have ever loved me even for a minute then please leave. Leave this apartment for a day. I don't want to be around you anymore. I am begging you. Leave this instant."

I didn't know what his expressions were since I refused to look in his direction but the sound of the door closing made me realize that he left. I grabbed the pillow and hid my face in it to stop myself from sobbing loudly. He didn't even look guilty. God knows how long has it been going behind my back. Not anymore.

I dialled a number and booked a flight after two hours then called someone from the moving company to take my stuff to the airport. I used goggles to hide my swelled eyes and after not even giving a look back to the apartment took a cab to the airport.

It took me fourteen hours to reach to my house. A country full of memories a country I grew up where I spent my best and worst days together. I was back here. Not because I wanted to but because I didn't want my self respect to be stepped on anymore. I was on the front gate when I saw mom coming out. She saw me and froze in her place then squealed in happiness while hugging me tightly. This was it. I needed my mother and she was here with me. I removed goggles and started crying hysterically.

Mom got startled and tried to cup my face using all of her force and questioned anxiously her eyes full of worry
"Natalie? Oh my God. What's wrong? Why are you crying like this princess? Look at me."

After crying on mom's shoulder for which felt like hours I retracted back. She made me sit on the couch and gave me a galss of water to calm myself. I had a severe headache and no energy left but I wanted to get it out of my chest. I told her everything. I told her how he betrayed me. How he used me. How he faked his love. How he faked every single thing which made me attracted to him. She looked awestruck but even after hearing everything from me she didn't look like she was trusting my words. She looked shocked and confused altogether.

"I can't believe this. There's no way he would've done that. Are you sure it was him?"

I held my head in my hands and started sobbing again. The pain in my heart made me feel like I couldn't breathe anymore.

"I am talking about who I lived with mom. I recognize his face. I know too much about him unfortunately. It was him. You see what he did to me? You said I should at least try. I tried mom. I tried my best. I gave my all to him. This is how he treated me. He degraded me. He ruined me. Everyone forced me. Every single one of you. What do I do with this pain? I feel like I am dying. He broke me. I have listened to all of you. Now no one have any right to tell me anything. He's out of my life. I don't want anyone to even mention his name in front of me."

Mom half hugged me sideways while continuously rubbing my back. Seeing me like that her eyes got wet too. I leaned back on the couch while wiping my face with the back of hands, my voice full of determination and anger.

Hearing the last part of my statement she tried to console me again by cupping the side of my face.
"Natalie princess listen to---"

I stood up immediately and walked fast towards my room.
"I need to sleep."

But who was I kidding? Will I ever be able to sleep peacefully again? You'll regret this Enrique. You'll regret this for the rest of your life.

______________________________________

Okay I know it's an very unexpected update but trust me when I say this that it was important and you guys will see why.

Again the longest chapter ever. Seriously I need an award for writing too much :P

Don't forget to vote and comment your views about this chapter.

Good night
Peace lover :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 0 15
Rhea Dillion was never given the choice of having a normal life like everyone else. She was never allowed to stray away from the path her parents gav...
587K 23.5K 22
Aleera was the typical 21 century woman, had her own house and ran her own business, living all by herself and without relying on anyone. She saw her...
748K 25.3K 25
"What are you doing to me" -Jose Enriques ************** Jackie Santana a nice good girl always followed daddy's rules never broke one til...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...