The Contract. (Book One)

Da thompsonbmoc

Where a famous high-fashion model and an NBA all-star are forced to be together for a publicity stunt. Altro

One || Lauren Hill
Two || Klay Thompson
Three || The Meeting
Four || Dub Squad, Golf Squad
Five || Saturday
Six || American Music Awards
Seven || Meet The Team
Eight || Photoshoot Feels
Nine || Splash Brother Confession
Ten || New Season, New Squad
Eleven || Calvin Klein Campaign
Twelve || Models That Work Together, Stay Together
Thirteen || Roaracle
Fourteen || Love You Goodbye
Fifteen || Curry's For Comfort
Sixteen || Trash Talk
Seventeen || Damage Control
Eighteen || Mark My Words
Nineteen || You're Fired
Twenty || We Were Staying in Paris
Twenty-One || That's My Girl
Twenty-Two || Dammit Draymond, Dammit Kevin
Twenty-Three || Espy's
Twenty-Four || The Ellen Show
Twenty-Five || Twitter Beef
Twenty-Six || Bet
Twenty-Seven || Surprise
Twenty-Eight || Empire State of Mind
Twenty-Nine || Balmain and Basketball
Thirty || Babysitting for Number Thirty
Thirty-One || Media Frenzy
Thirty-Two || She's Back
Thirty-Three || Bad Vibes in NOLA
Thirty-Four || Answers
Thirty-Five || Wildin In Bourbon Street
Thirty-Six || NBA All-Star Game and Broken Ankles
Thirty-Seven || Wrong
Thirty-Eight || En Route to Sin City
Thirty-Nine || Viva Las Vegas
Forty || Who?
Forty-One || It Wasn't Me
Forty-Two || Confused
Forty-Three || Who Started It?
Forty-Four || Hello?
Forty-Five || Spa Day
Forty-Six || So, How's Klay?
Forty-Seven || Oops
Forty-Eight || I Don't Feel Guilty
Forty-Nine || He Knew All Along
Fifty || Did You Both Not Read Through the Entire Contract?
Fifty-One || I Need Your Help
Fifty-Two || Team Lunch
Fifty-Three || Plans
Fifty-Four || Coachella Bound
Fifty-Five || It's Finally Over
Fifty-Six || When?
Fifty-Seven || Will You?
Fifty-Eight || I Got Cartier On It
Fifty-Nine || Farewell Coachella
Sixty || Bumps Back Home
Sixty-One || More Waiting
Sixty-Two || Are You Ready?
Sixty-Three || It's Yours
Sixty-Four || Full Circle
Sixty-Five || The Results
Sixty-Six || Congratulations But What Were You Thinking?
Sixty-Seven || Playoffs: Game 1 Round 1
Sixty-Eight || Issa Sweep
Sixty-Nine || Say Yes to the Dress
Seventy || Mini
Seventy-One || Not Again
Seventy-Two || Champions
Seventy-Three || Parade
Seventy-Four || Vegas 2.0
Seventy-Five || Baby & Bridal Shower
Seventy-Six || Bachelorette & Bachelor Getaway
Seventy-Seven || Welcome to Miami Beach
Seventy-Eight || Yacht Clubs
Seventy-Nine || Drunk Beach Volleyball
Eighty || Meeting Mini
Eighty-One || Saint Barthelemy
Eighty-Two || Last Day as a Fiancé
Eighty-Three || Love & Basketball
Eighty-Four || The Reception
Eighty-Five || Honeymoon Avenue
Eighty-Six || Turks and Caicos
Eighty-Seven || Day At Sea
Eighty-Eight || Fresh Start
Ninety || What Career?
Ninety-One || Drunk Draymond Wins
Ninety-Two || Thanksgiving With the Thompsons
Ninety-Three || DAMN.
Ninety-Four || Christmas
Sequel!

Eighty-Nine || Vogue

2.5K 73 34
Da thompsonbmoc

The newlyweds woke up to the cries coming from their daughter. It was nine in the morning, and Klay got up to see what was wrong with Addy. Lauren slowly got up after, to see Klay warming up a bottle for their daughter.

"She's probably hungry." Klay said, as Lauren sat on the bar stool.

She took the time to snap a quick candid picture of her husband, posting it to Instagram.

@.LaurenHill:
Lazy day with the bae and Addy❤️

She posted it to Instagram, receiving thousands of likes and comments seconds after. Klay then gave Addy the baby bottle, feeding his two month old daughter.

"Can we just stay home today? I feel like we haven't really had a chance to enjoy this house before we move out." Lauren suggested as Klay nodded.

"I thought you'd never ask. Plus, I'm tired from the last week." Klay said.

After feeding Addy, Lauren and Klay took her to the master bedroom, and laid her down in between her two parents.

"She definitely got your eyes." Lauren said to Klay, admiring her daughter.

"And she got your beautiful smile." Klay replied.

Lauren pulled out her phone and filmed a snapchat video of Addy.

They spent the afternoon watching TV, and relaxing on their lazy day. The couple were looking to buy a house within the next month, so they had to start packing. They were looking to invest in a bigger house, knowing that they would want more than one child in the future. They also kept in mind about the get togethers that they would throw with friends and family. The rest of the day was spent relaxing, and catching up on rest, getting ready for the busy week ahead of them.

Lauren had been working out ever since they got back from the wedding and the honeymoon. So, today was finally the day of her Vogue photo shoot. She got up super early, knowing that this shoot would take up almost all day. She was out the door by five-thirty in the morning, kissing Klay and Addy goodbye. Lauren got into her G-wagon and drove off to the studio where her shoot was going to be held. About half an hour later she arrived at the studio in a building located in downtown San Francisco. She took the elevator and make her way up to the top floor. The doors opened to reveal a studio set with workers scrambling around to get the set ready for the shoot.

"Lauren Hill-Thompson! Goodmorning!" Alexander, the photographer, went up to Lauren and greeting her with a big hug.

"Xander, so good to see you!" Lauren said as she hugged him back.

"Thank you so much for doing this Vogue spread shoot, we've been wanting to work with you for a while now!" He said.

"No, thank you! This is my first Vogue spread ever, and it's honestly a dream come true." Lauren smiled sincerely.

Lauren and the photographer chatted for a little while until it was time for her to get into the makeup chair.

"You excited for today?" Joyce said as she primed Lauren's face.

"Super. I know it's six a.m. but I feel so much excitement in my body that I'm not even thinking about being tired right now." Lauren smiled.

"I'm so happy for you babe, you deserve it." Joyce said as Lauren thanked her.

"First of all, how did you get so skinny after giving birth just two months ago?! You look even better than before!" Joyce said, blending in Lauren's eyeshadow.

"All the workouts, it was so hard getting back into shape, but so worth it." Lauren said.

Joyce continued to work on her makeup as Lauren got her hair done as well. She snapped a quick picture and posted it to her Instagram story.

As Lauren was finishing up getting ready, the editor-in-chief for Vogue, Anna Wintour, came into the dressing room.

"Lauren sweetie, how are you?" Anna said in a heavy British accent, hugging Lauren.

"I'm great! It's finally nice to meet you!" Lauren smiled. She felt a little bit starstruck, because Anna was one of the big names in the fashion industry.

"It is so lovely to meet you too! I've been wanting to do a cover and spread with you for so long!" Anna said as Lauren widened her eyes.

"I've been wanting to work with Vogue ever since I started modeling!" Lauren exclaimed.

"It's an honor to have you here! Congratulations on the marriage and the new baby!" Anna said.

"Thank you, I'm very happy." Lauren smiled.

With that, Lauren changed into her first outfit of the day. They started off with a simple look. Lauren wore a distressed knit sweater, with skin tight, black shorts. The first background was a grey backdrop. Lauren worked her model magic in front of the camera.

"Look to the side and lift move your arm to the right, that's it! Perfect!" Alexander exclaimed as he took the photos.

"She's probably one of the best models we have in the industry so far." Anna whispered to Lauren's manager, Kimberly.

Lauren continued her photoshoot, moving onto the next outfit. Her next look was a sparkled out, silver dress, with shoulder cutouts, and fishnet tights.

Lauren finished nine of her thirteen looks by one in the afternoon. During her lunch break, Klay and Addy decided to drop by the set to visit her.

"You guys are here!" Lauren yelled, getting up from her seat, kissing her husband as well as her daughter.

"We wanted to stop by and see how mommy was doing." Klay said as he passed Addy onto Lauren's arms for her to carry.

"How's the shoot going so far?" Klay said, sitting down next to Lauren as she ate her kale salad.

"It's been going great! The looks are so sick!" Lauren said, referring to her outfits.

"Can I see the photos?" Klay asked as he played with Addy while she sat in Lauren's lap.

"It's a surprise babe, I want you to see the photos when the magazine comes out!" Lauren said, winking to Klay.

"But that's in like two weeks!" Klay whined.

"Oh shut up, you waited nine months for this little one to pop out. Be patient." Lauren joked.

Klay had to go to the gym with Draymond to work out, so he left Addy with her mom at her photoshoot. Lauren got her hair and makeup done for her next look, as well as going through yet another outfit change. Addy was being carried by Kimberly, while Lauren continued with her shoot.

Lauren was called for the final outfit change when she took a quick peek at her daughter.

"Mommy's almost done and then we can go out to eat, go home, and sleep." Lauren whispered to her daughter, before kissing her on the forehead.

Twelve hours later, Lauren's photoshoot for her Vogue cover and spread were finally done. She thanked the crew, photographer, the publishers, and of course, Anna, for allowing her to do a shoot for them. She hugged everyone goodbye before heading out the door, carrying her daughter, making her way to the parking garage. She buckled up Addy in her car seat, and drove off. Paparazzi were waiting at the parking garage exit as flashes began to fill the windshield. Lauren squinted her eyes, trying to make her way out. She heard the paparazzi yelling through the windows, and Addy started to cry. Lauren grew frustrated with the photographers and rolled down her window.

"Can you guys please get out of the way, my daughter is crying in the back because you guys are being too loud. We have places to be so please respect our privacy and leave." Lauren said to the inconsiderate photographers before flipping them off and rolling the window back up.

"Don't do what I just did." Lauren chuckled as she spoke to Addy. Lauren punched in the address to the restaurant where her and Addy would be meeting up with Klay for dinner. Lauren drove to Quince, a five star restaurant in San Francisco. She took her daughter and made sure that she was hidden from the camera flashes coming from paparazzi. Lauren entered the fine dining restaurant, taking a breath of relief as she managed to keep Addy calm in front of the flashes.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" The hostess asked Lauren.

"Yeah, it's under Thompson." Lauren smiled as the hostess checked her computer. She motioned for Lauren to follow her as Lauren made her way towards the table. She was led to a booth, and was taken by surprise when she saw who joined them for dinner.

"L-dawg!" Draymond exclaimed as he got up and hugged Lauren, then waved to Addy.

"Day day! What a surprise." Lauren couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh! Your fidget spinner came! I got you a pink one!" Draymond said, as he dug out the pink fidget spinner in his pocket, handing it to Lauren.

"Why thanks Dray." Lauren chuckled.

"Man thanks for inviting me to dinner, this is my favorite place to eat!" Draymond said, sipping water for the first time in forever.

"You invited yourself, bitch ass." Klay rolled his eyes.

"Hey Dray, I have some advice for you but don't take it to personal." Lauren said, placing Addy in a high-chair.

"What's up? It's my snapchat game isn't it? I haven't posted in a while! Hold up, let's get in a selfie and I'll post on my story." Draymond said, pulling his phone out and taking a selfie of him, Klay, and Lauren.

"Dray listen to me." Lauren laughed.

"You need a girlfriend." Lauren said.

"Pshhhh nah I got myself." Draymond said, brushing his shoulders.

"She's right bro, you're too wild sometimes, you need a lady." Klay said.

"If you can get me a date with Jelissa Smalls, I'm down." Draymond said, mentioning a famous model.

"Jojo! I'm good friends with her!" Lauren smiled.

"She'll never like me though." Draymond frowned.

"I'm sure she will Dray! You're a sweet and funny guy, plus I am quite the matchmaker. I mean I did introduce Jimmy and Gigi to each other, and they're still together." Lauren said.

"Mission get Draymond a girlfriend is in full effect." Klay said as he raised his glass, clinking it with Draymond and Lauren's drinks.

Author's Note: Day Day bouta get a ladayeeeee😎😎😎soooo once this book reaches 100 chapters, it is officially finished! Buuuuut comment and tell me if you guys want a sequel! Bc I'm so down to carry on Lauren and Klay's story with a second book! So let me know if you guys want book two of The Contract! But don't worry, we still have eleven chapters left in this book! Hope you guys are having a great week! Pls don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you for all of the support! All love!❤️xoxoxoxoxo

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

133K 3.3K 46
Corie is a model. She has to been to Paris and back. She never made time for anyone outside her family and her bestfriends since her break up with he...
25.1K 1.1K 15
Brittany a girl from Houston, Texas meets with Jordan Poole through a friend. The friendship escalates and adversity meets and kills the bond. Saying...
1.3K 13 7
Short story, fan fiction about an old friend reuniting with basketball superstar Steph Curry and the awkward moments she faces during the course of a...
43.3K 1.8K 42
"Can't seem to get you off my mind / Thinking 'bout you all the time / Contemplating if I should take this ride / Give it a try - that love thang, lo...