Eighty-Six || Turks and Caicos

Lauren and Klay finished their time at the pool and started to get ready for dinner. Even though it was their honeymoon, they still had their stylists come over to help them get ready.

Lauren wore a colorful Balmain dress, with gold Vince Camuto heels. Her makeup was bronze and glittery, with a nude matte liquid lipstick. Her hair was curled into waves, and styled half up half down.

Klay wore a blue and white patterned button up from Armani, jeans from Saint Laurent, and Gucci sneakers

They finished getting ready and headed out the door. They got into the car service that would take them to the fancy, five star, restaurant. The two were seated and began to talk.

"I'm so excited to be here with you." Lauren smiled at her husband as she took a sip of wine.

"Me too. I can't wait to spend the next few days here." Klay said as he clinked his glass with Lauren's.

They were served their food as they talked and ate.

"I hope little Addy is holding up in the Curry household." Klay said as he took a bite from his steak.

"I'm sure she is. They're probably watching Moana with the two girls." Lauren joked as Klay nodded.

They carried on with their dinner, as they paid and walked out.

"There's paparazzi here?" Lauren said, as she grabbed onto Klay's arm, and covered her face with her hands.

Klay grabbed onto his wife's waist, and held her, to make sure that she wasn't going anywhere. Klay led the both of them through the sea of flashes as they got into the car.

"I didn't know that there would be paparazzi here!" Lauren whined as she put her face in her hands.

"They're everywhere, I swear." Klay sighed, shaking his head. They were not going to let the annoying photographers get in the way of their honeymoon, so they brushed it off and had the car take them to the club.