Thirty-Five || Wildin In Bourbon Street

The night's all-star festivities ended as everyone exited the arena. The players made their way to the VIP lounge where they would all hang out. Klay and Lauren walked in together hand in hand as they said hi to fellow NBA players.

"Klay! The man!" Kyrie said walking up to Klay and Lauren with a beer in his hand.

"Ayyy Kyrie, what up bro?" Klay said giving him a bro hug.

"This is my girlfriend, Lauren." Klay introduced Lauren to Kyrie.

"Nice to meet you!" Kyrie pulled Lauren in for a hug as she returned one back.

"Are you guys gonna hang out here tonight or go out to the street?" Kyrie yelled over the music.

"Maybe a couple of us can slip out and check out what's outside in a couple minutes?" Klay suggested as Lauren nodded.

"Sounds good! I'll get the other guys and see if they wanna come too." Kyrie replied before walking away to gather up Paul George, Kyle Lowry, and DeMar DeRozan.

"Hill!" Lauren heard a familiar voice yell as she turned around.

"Durant!" She yelled as she pulled KD onto a hug along with Draymond.

"Kyrie and some other guys are going out with us to Bourbon Street, do you guys wanna come?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah! I'm down, I'll just get Steph and Ayesha." Draymond replied before searching for the Currys.

Lauren also found Bella and Gigi Hadid to take them along with her.

The whole squad was complete with Lauren, Klay, Draymond, KD, Steph, Ayesha, Bella, Gigi, Paul George, Kyle Lowry, DeMar DeRozan, Kyrie Irving, Anthony Davis, and Deandre Jordan. The group all walked out of the arena, immediately being mobbed by paparazzi. Luckily, there were enough security guards to keep the media a few feet away from them so they could walk freely. They walked a couple blocks and finally arrived at the famous Bourbon Street. The scene was wild. Mardi Gras beads being thrown everywhere, the smell of alcohol, music blasting, and the cheers of people filled the atmosphere. The cheers began to grow as the bystanders recognized the NBA players walking on the same street as them.

"AYYYY KD! KYRIE! CURRY! GREEN!" Were just some of the names being called out by the party-goers

"Let's go up to the balcony! We'll be watching the scene, but won't be in the chaos." New Orleans Pelicans player, Anthony Davis, suggested as the crowd followed him into a bar, which had steps to lead them to the balcony.

"Mr. Davis! Glad to see you again!" The owner of the bar said as he shook Anthony's hand.

"Good to see you too, Mark! Is it cool if I bring my friends up to the balcony?" Anthony asked.

"Sure thing! Here take some beads to throw to the crowd." The owner replied, handing everyone a handful of Mardi Gras beads to throw into the crowd. They all walked onto the balcony, overlooking Bourbon Street. Everyone on the street froze in their tracks as they saw the star-studded balcony above them. They all cheered and went crazy, trying to get the players' attention. Draymond being Draymond, shook a bottle of champagne, opened it, and sprayed it all over the crowd, the cheers getting wilder. Everybody else began to throw their beads into the crowd, people almost fighting over them. Then a mic was handed to Anthony Davis.

"WHAT'S GOOD BOURBON STREET?!" He yelled into the mic

"My fellow NBA players are all here in New Orleans for NBA-All Star Weekend so give em some love!" He yelled as the crowd went crazy.

"Also we have some beautiful ladies up here tonight, Lauren Hill, Ayesha Curry, Gigi and Bella Hadid!" Anthony introduced the girls as the crowd cheered again.

"Can you take a photo of us?" Lauren handed Klay here phone as she posed with the girls.

Lauren, Ayesha, Bella, and Gigi all had their hands up and posed for the photo. Lauren then captioned it and posted it to her Instagram. She also tagged the NBA players that were with her.

"Perfect night in Bourbon Street. Thank you NOLA!💜💛💚" She captioned, instantly getting thousands of likes and comments.

The group began to drink, sing along to the music, and have fun with the crowd during the night. Kyrie and Deandre were having a dance contest, Kyle joining in. Klay and Lauren took cute selfies and shared sweet kisses as they laughed at their friend's behaviors. Everyone's snapchat was out, capturing every moment.

"How's NOLA treating you so far Lauren?" KD said, pointing the camera to Lauren.

"NOLA IS LIIIIIIT!!" Lauren slurred, making KD laugh.

"AYYY AYYY AYYY" Draymond and PG were feeling the music as Chance The Rapper's song 'No Problem' blasted through the speakers.

The night was filled with Snapchats of the NBA All-Stars wilding out, along with Lauren, Ayesha, Gigi, and Bella. The media was flashing their cameras and taking videos left and right, but that didn't stop them from having fun. No negative vibes were brought in, and everyone genuinely had a great time. Fans were happy to see their favorite NBA player. They continued to dance and party the night away with music, drinks, in celebration with Mardi Gras. This was a great start to the all-star weekend, and everyone was excited for more to come.

Author's Note: Surprise! Double update! I was so blown away by how many votes poured in when I updated the last chapter that I just had to thank you guys by writing another update in the same day! All of your support for this book means so so so much to me! I know this was a shorter update than usual, but I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you all again for the love and support! Please don't forget to comment and vote! I love and appreciate all of you! xoxoxoxoxo❤️