Eighty-Five || Honeymoon Avenue

Today was the day everyone would leave Saint Barts to go back home. However, Lauren and Klay were heading to their honeymoon destination. Steph and Ayesha offered to take care of Addy, since they wanted the two newlyweds to have a honeymoon to themselves. They all got to the Saint Barts airport and said their goodbyes to each other as Lauren and Klay thanked their guests for attending the wedding. Everyone got into their assigned jets and got settled for the long flight ahead of them.

"We'll make sure to take care of little Addy while you two are enjoying your honeymoon." Ayesha smiled as Lauren helped her load all of Addy's stuff onto the jet.

"Don't worry Auntie Lauren, Addy is in good hands!" Riley exclaimed as Lauren smiled as she bent down to hug Riley.

"Thank you RyRy. Have fun with little Addy okay?" Lauren said as Riley hugged her back.

"We will! Ryan and I will play with her everyday!" Riley said, making Lauren smile from ear to ear.

"You two have fun on your honeymoon, and maybe baby number two?" Ayesha whispered, wiggling her eyebrows.

"C'mon Eesh, I've only given birth a month and a half ago, I don't think my body is ready to carry another one." Lauren chuckled.

"Ya never know Laur."Ayesha said, giving her the "I know y'all are gonna have another baby" look.

"Thanks for offering to take care of Addy, you guys really didn't have to." Lauren said.

"Of course! We want you and Klay to have the best honeymoon and alone time together." Ayesha smiled as she hugged Lauren.

Lauren then went over to hug the rest of Klay's teammates, and Normani.

"L-dawg! I'm expecting baby number two nine months after your vacation, alright?" Draymond said, as he sipped yet again, champagne.

"Do you ever stop drinking man?" Lauren laughed as she hugged Dray.

"It's a lifestyle." Draymond said.

"You do you boo." Lauren laughed as she went on to hug KD.

"This sight reminds me of Vegas!" Draymond slurred, pointing to KD and Lauren. Kevin's eyes widened as he looked at Lauren, who looked surprised too. They checked to see if Normani heard what Draymond said, but luckily she was talking with Klay.

"Shut your damn mouth before you say anything else stupid." Steph whacked Draymond on the side of the head as he put his arms up in defense.

"Don't worry, we got him." Steph said as he hugged Lauren.

"Thanks for offering to take care of our daughter." Lauren smiled as she hugged Steph.

"Oh yeah, no problem! You two have fun on your honeymoon." Steph nodded his head.

Klay and Lauren said the rest of their goodbyes to Klay's teammates as they headed out of their jet, making their way to their own.

"Don't have too much fun you two!" Draymond yelled, blowing a kiss.

They made their way up the steps of their own private jet, being greeted by the pilot. They sat down on the couch and prepared for takeoff.

"What a four days it's been, huh?" Klay said, as he rested his head on Lauren, who was resting her head on his shoulder.

"Crazy, we're married now." Lauren said, holding out her hand with the wedding ring, as Klay did the same. Lauren also had on her engagement ring, along with her wedding band.