Fifty-Three || Plans

"I'm telling you it's a great idea!" Draymond said, as Ayesha and Steph looked at each other hesitantly.

"I don't know Dray, it's a little, far." Steph said.

"Trust me! What's better than music and the desert!" Draymond said.

"I think we should do it." Ayesha said as Steph looked at her like she had five eyes.

"What?!" Steph said, his voice becoming high-pitched.

"Thinking about it, this can actually work." Ayesha said, giving Draymond the go-signal.

"I'm in." Ayesha said, looking over to Steph, to see if he was too.

"This better work." He sighed as Draymond jumped up and down.

"YAY! Okay Steph, you and I got Klay, Ayesha, you got Lauren. This is gonna be epic!" Draymond said.

Meanwhile, KD decided to drive over to Klay's house, to explain and to apologize in private. He buzzed the gate, waiting for Klay to answer.

"Who's there?" He heard the voice through the speaker.

"It's KD."

The gates were unlocked as KD pulled up in Klay's driveway. He walked to the front door ringing the doorbell twice before Klay answered.

"What's up." Klay said as he greeted KD with a bro hug.

"Klay, I wanted to come and apologize." KD said as they sat down on the lounge chairs by the pool.

"Being one hundred percent honest with you, I didn't know what I was doing and I wasn't in the right state of mind. My intent was never to hurt you. I didn't mean any of it, and Lauren is a great girl and you seemed really happy with her. I just hate to come in between like that and I hope you can forgive me, even though some of it was because of that stupid contract." KD said as he let out a sigh.

"I did a lot of thinking these past few days, and I forgive you. I know you weren't in the right state of mind, and I know you bro. Even though we've only been teammates for a season, I know that you really do care." Klay said, lifting a burden off of both of their shoulders. They hugged it out and began to act like friends again. The air was cleared, and KD was happy that the beef was over.

"So we good now?" KD said.

"We good." Klay smiled.

A couple minutes later, they heard a familiar voice yell through Klay's house.

"OHH KLAY BAEEEE." Draymond yelled, making his way towards the backyard.

"Ayyyy KD! I didn't know you were here!" Draymond said.

"Whattup." Klay said nodding towards Draymond.

"I have an idea for us." Draymond said, sitting down on the lounge chair next to KD and Klay.

"And that is?" Klay said, raising his eyebrows.

"So we have two weeks off before playoffs right?" Draymond started as the other two nodded.

"Well, Coachella is this weekend...and the three of us, and Steph should go!" Draymond said.

KD and Klay looked at each other.

"I mean, I'm down." KD shrugged.

"Nah I'm good. I'm just gonna stay home and get some rest." Klay shook his head.

"Oh c'mon man! Just come with us! To get away and take out mind off of basketball for a weekend." Draymond said, trying to convince Klay.

"And, have you seen the artist lineup? Coachella is gonna be dope this year." KD added onto the conversation.

"I don't know guys, I just don't feel like going out, let alone to Southern California in the middle of the desert." Klay said, trying to convince them, and himself that he didn't want to go.

"Klay! It'll be fun! Just a guys trip, it's a great way to get away from the playoff talk for a bit." Draymond said.

"Please!" KD pleased.

"With a cherry on top!" Draymond added.

"No." Klay said, bluntly.

"Come on Klay! You would've been so down a couple months ago!"

"Yeah but that was a couple months ago." Klay said.

"Klay! Come on, come to Coachella! It'll be fun! Trust us." KD said, as him and Dray grew impatient.

"Okay, okay, fine!" Klay said, raising his arms, giving in.

"YAY!!! We going to Coachella!!!!" Draymond said as him and KD jumped up and down. Klay just shook his head and laughed.

Meanwhile in Los Angeles....

Lauren was just chilling at home, tanning beside her pool as her phone began to ring. "Ayesha Curry wants to FaceTime", was what the screen read as Lauren clicked the green accept button.

"Eesh!!" Lauren said, as Ayesha's face popped up on the screen.

"Lauren!! What's up?" Ayesha asked through the phone.

"Just tanning in my backyard, how about you?" Lauren replied.

"I'm preparing some dinner, the two little ones are taking a nap, finally!" Ayesha joked.

"Aw! I miss those two munchkins!" Lauren said.

"Come up to Oakland soon, and before we hang out you can see the girls!" Ayesha smiled.

"I would love to!" Lauren said.

"But anyway, are you busy this weekend?" Ayesha asked.

"I'm heading out to Indio tomorrow morning for Coachella!" Lauren said, as she saw Ayesha's smile grow even bigger.

"What a coincidence! Because I was heading down there for Coachella tomorrow and was hoping you were going!" Ayesha said.

"Ooooo girl you already know we're gonna meet up!!" Lauren was excited.

"You already know!! Ahhhh I'm so hyped!" Ayesha smiled.

"Me too!! Now that I know you're going! When does your flight land tomorrow?" Lauren asked.

"Eight thirty, tomorrow morning!" Ayesha replied.

"Perfect! I'll pick you up from LAX airport and we can stop by my house, gather our things and head over to Palm Desert." Lauren suggested.

"Sounds great! I can't wait! I'll see you tomorrow Laur!" Ayesha smiled as she replied.

"Awesome! See ya Eesh! Tell Steph, Riley, and Ryan that I said hi!" Lauren replied.

"Will do! See ya!" Ayesha said as they said goodbye to each other.

As Ayesha hung up, she smirked at Steph who was listening into the conversation she just had with Lauren.

"Looks like our plan is working out better than we thought." She said as an apparent smirk came across Steph and Ayesha's faces.

Author's Note: y'alllll I'm so excited for you guys to read the next couple of updates! Will Klauren find their way back? Comment your thoughts and ideas! Anyway, hope your Tuesday is treating you well! Please don't forget to vote and comment! All love❤️xoxoxoxo