Fifty-Eight || I Got Cartier On It

Lauren was in shock, seeing Klay down on one knee.

"YES! YES! YES!" Lauren yelled, jumping up and down as Klay slid the gigantic ring on her ring finger. The crowd roared, and all of their friends from backstage were running onto the stage, screaming and jumping up and down. The guys ran up to Klay, shoving him around, the sounds of cheers filling the festival grounds. Ayesha came up to Lauren, jumping and giving her the biggest hug.

"MY BESTIE IS ENGAGED!!" Ayesha yelled as she snapchatted a video of a crying Lauren, showing her ring.

The crowd had all of their phones out, immediately posting to all social media networks.

"Congrats Lauren!" Klay's teammates came up to her, giving her a hug.

Klay came up to his now fiancé, and picked her up, spinning her around as they kissed.

"EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR MY VERY GOOD FRIENDS LAUREN HILL AND KLAY THOMPSON!" Drake yelled into the microphone.

"Thank you!" Klay gave Drake a bro hug.

"Anytime man, see! I told you she would say yes!" Drake said. And with that, his carried on with the rest of his performance, as the newly engaged couple, and their friends watched from backstage.

"Thompson! I can't believe this, the ring is absolutely beautiful!" Lauren said to Klay, over the music.

"I had Cartier customize it just for you." Klay smiled.

"The sweetest and the best." Lauren smiled, kissing her fiancé on the lips. They had their arms around each other as they enjoyed the rest of Drake's set.

Night two of Coachella was more than a success, it was a dream come true. The crew decided to go to a Coachella after party at Bootsy Bellows, since they didn't want to end the night just yet. They all got into a large escalade, that would take them to Bootsy Bellows.

They got out of the car, the paparazzi awaiting them.

"LAUREN! KLAY! CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!" The photographers yelled, Lauren and Klay just smiling at each other. They were let in to the VIP ropes and into their own VIP booth.

Of course, Draymond ordered a round of shots for everyone, to start of the night.

"WHATS UP PALM DESERT? MY FRIENDS JUST GOT ENGAGED SO SHOW THEM A LITTLE LOVE!" Deandre Jordan yelled into the mic as everyone screamed and pulled their phones out.

Lauren started blushing as she hid into Klay's chest. Klay kissed the top of her head and pulled her in for a hug.

The night continued as they all drank and danced.

"AYYYY GO BEST FRIEND THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!!" Draymond snapchatted Lauren who was dancing and rapping along to Big Sean.

"AYYY Lauren congrats!" KD yelled over the music as he finally got time to talk to Lauren.

"Thanks K!" Lauren said as she took a sip from her drink.

"I better be invited to the wedding." KD wiggled his eyebrows.

"Of course you are! And we gotta get you a lady for your plus one." Lauren nudged his arm.

"You already know I'm looking for a woman." KD laughed.

"We'll find you one right now!" Lauren said, going to the DJ booth and grabbing the mic. KD's eyes widened as he ran over to her.

"No! Lauren this is probably not the best place to find a girl." KD laughed.

"Let's just have a little fun with this." Lauren said.

"BOOTSY BELLOWS! HOW MANY OF YOU LADIES ARE SINGLE?" Lauren yelled into the mic as everyone's attention focused on Lauren. Many hands were raised and screams from the women started to erupt.

"WELL MY BESTIE OVER HERE, AKA KEVIN DURANT IS LOOKIN FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE!" Lauren teased, bringing KD into the booth with her.

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" One woman said.

"Ooooo girl look at you pullin a Katniss Everdeen." Lauren said as everyone laughed.

"What's your name?" Lauren asked the young lady.

"Kallie!" She replied.

"Oooo Kallie and Kevin, I'm diggin it!" Lauren slurred as KD just shook his head playfully.

"Whattya think?" Lauren whispered into KD's ear.

"Nah. The club isn't the place to find women." KD laughed.

"I'll get back to you, KD needs to decide first." Lauren said to Kallie, as they walked away from the DJ booth.

"Okay we just have to make sure that she didn't think we were serious." Lauren laughed as her and KD walked back to the VIP booth.

A couple minutes later, a bunch of dancers came over to their booth with sparklers, champagne bottles, and a sign that read "Congratulations Klauren!"

The two were the center of attention, pictures being taken of them from left to right. Ayesha took a picture then posted it to her Instagram story.

"My bestie bouta be an NBA wifey😊" she captioned it before posting.

After a couple hours at Bootsy Bellows, they decided to call it a night and return back to the hotel. The guys decided to stay in the same hotel as the girls, so tomorrow's commute would be easier.

Ayesha and Steph got their own suite, as did Klay and Lauren. Dray, KD, and Deandre got their own suite, knowing they probably would start another party at the hotel.

Klay and Lauren got into their suite, getting ready for bed.

"I still can't believe this." Lauren said, holding up her ring.

"Well you better believe it." Klay smirked as they started to kiss passionately.

"I've been craving this feeling for so long." Lauren said as Klay laid her down on the bed.

"You're so beautiful. I love you so much." Klay said. And after that, they got underneath the sheets, and showed how much they loved each other, but they were both not sober, and Klay forgot one thing. Protection.

Author's Note: 👀👀👀👀👀👀.....lol hope you guys had a great week! I'll be updating again tomorrow! Please don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you guys again and again for the amount of love and support y'all give this book! It means the world to me💜 All love! ❤️ xoxoxoxoxoxo