Twenty-Seven || Surprise

Everyone was still buzzing from Klay's sixty point game last night. Social media blew up, and every single person was talking about it. Sports Center even had a half an hour long segment on Klay's performance last night. Many other NBA players, along with his teammates, tweeted him congratulating him on this milestone.

@.kyrieirving:
Big congrats to my man @.klaythompson on his 60 point game! #beastmode

@.jimmybutler:
Damnnn!! @.klaythompson is feastin! Congrats man!!

@.money23green:
You can't make this stuff up! #KlayFor60

@.KDTrey5:
Changing the game! So happy for my bro @.klaythompson

@.StephenCurry30:
Splash brother represent! Proud of you brother @.klaythompson

@.kobebryant:
Unbelievable! Legend in the making!! #klayfor60

@.dwaynewade:
Gotta love the game of basketball. Congrats! @.klaythompson

@.deandrejordan:
KLAY IS ON FIRE MAN!! #KlayFor60

@.PaulGeorge:
Happy for my bro @.klaythompson! What a GOAT.

Klay smiled while reading the kind tweets from all of the other players around the league, along with his teammates. Klay got up from bed and walked downstairs to see Lauren preparing breakfast.

"Good morning babe." Klay said, wrapping his arms around Lauren as she stood over the stove.

"Morning MVP, how was your sleep?" Lauren asked, as Klay rested his head on her shoulder, hugging her from behind.

"Great, last night was crazy." Klay shook his head, still couldn't believe how insane the game was.

"I can't believe you actually did it." Lauren laughed.

"You freaking dropped sixty!! That's crazy!!" Lauren said, shaking her head playfully.

"You know what that means." Klay wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ugh I know I know." Lauren rolled her eyes, knowing she had to play one-on-one with Klay. Klay began to set up the table as Lauren smirked to herself. Klay knew everything about her except for one thing. Lauren never told Klay that she played varsity girls' basketball for high school until she was homeschooled during senior year. She didn't want to tell Klay, because she knew that along the way, Klay wanted to play one-on-one with her and she wanted to surprise him.

Lauren made varsity basketball her freshman year. She was the star player of her team, and helped her school win state every year until she left. As a freshman, she already got D1 offers to play for college, but she knew that her heart belonged to modeling. She always kept the fact that she played basketball a secret, because she wanted that to be her hidden talent.

She finished up making breakfast for her and Klay as they ate while watching TV.

"Here are some of the many highlights of Golden State Warriors' shooting guard, Klay Thompson, and his historic sixty point game last night against the Indiana Pacers." The reporter on the TV said as the highlight reel from last night's game played on the TV.

Lauren and Klay smiled, as they watched the highlights. The video also showed Ayesha and Lauren jumping up and down, when Klay scored his final three pointer of the night.