Fifteen || Curry's For Comfort

Klay spent the whole night in anger and sadness. He couldn't believe what just happened. His management cares more about money than his actual feelings. His management didn't want Klay to be happy, they wanted money. Klay was so sad, that he didn't even bother answering his teammates text messages asking if he was okay.

Lauren was the same as Klay. She spent the night crying in bed, not wanting to talk to anyone. Her friend, Bella, even tried reaching out, but not even that could help her feel better. She woke up the next morning, eyes swollen, hair tangled in a mess, makeup all over her face, and a broken heart. She got in and took a long, hot, shower to relax all of her tense muscles. But not even a hot shower could help.

Klay went to his backyard basketball court and did a little shoot-around to get his mind off of it. This situation bothered him so much, that even he was missing shot after shot. He was frustrated. He threw the basketball against the fence and laid down on the asphalt, breathing heavily.

"Hey buddy, thought you could use some of this." Klay heard a familiar voice. He got up to see his fellow Splash Brother, Stephen, holding a bag of In N Out with two milkshakes. This made Klay break out into a small smile, thankful knowing that he had Steph to look to in times of need.

"Look I love you bro, but you gotta shower, you stink." Steph laughed as Klay shook his head playfully.

As Klay was showering Steph set up Klay's living room, laying out all of the food he got from In N Out. Steph also knew that Klay loved to play NBA 2K, so he put that in the XBOX 360 for them to play while they ate. Klay jogged down the stairs, freshly out of the shower in a pair of sweatpants and a Warriors shirt.

"Ready for some In N Out and 2K?" Steph smiled.

"Let's do this." Klay said.

For the next couple hours, Steph and Klay played 2K and pigged out on In N Out. Steph was hoping to get Klay's mind off of the situation, but also, he knew that he had to bring it up sooner or later.

Lauren was watching entertainment news in bed, seeing all the stuff that's being said about her and Klay. She couldn't believe how nasty the media was, and how every single word was twisted. She wanted to start crying until she got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey girlie, it's Ayesha, I'm in LA promoting my cookbook and I just finished. Do you wanna hang out and have a girls day?" Ayesha asked in a sweet and comforting voice. Lauren was hesitant, but she knew she needed it.

"That would be much needed! I'll text you my address. Thank you so much, Ayesha!"

"It's no problem love, I'm always here for you." Ayesha said, making Lauren smile.

"Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes." Lauren said before hanging up. She got up from bed, freshening up. She dressed up in an oversized hoodie, denim shorts, and grey Yeezys. Lauren applied some bb cream and mascara. She straightened her hair, grabbed her YSL bag, and waited in the living room for Ayesha. Lauren got up and she heard the doorbell and opened the door to a smiling Ayesha.

"Hey Lauren! How have you been?" Ayesha said, pulling Lauren into a tight and warm hug. This made Lauren burst into tears.

"I'm broken, Ayesha. I need help." Lauren sobbed.

"Shhhh it's okay love, let it all out." Ayesha rubbed Lauren's back.

"I lost him, I can't be with him anymore." Lauren stuttered, as she tried to hold her tears back.