Trifling Bitch (An Urban Love...

By ms_snl

Copyright ©2014 ms_snl PAYTON ROSE CARTER WAS A DIME PIECE WHO'S MOMMA WAS ON CRACK AND DADDY WAS A PIMP. SHE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40
Recap Of 16
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
PSA
Chapter 43
Ch 16 again
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chaper 48

Chapter 2

10.6K 214 20
By ms_snl

Cash POV

I'm not even gon front like Payton wasn't bad cuz she was and as a matter of fact she was gorgeous..Got damn!

I peeped how she was studying me. I actually thought that was cute how she was acting.. Not tryna sound all cocky and shit but I'm use to it.

Im on a heavy come up. Payton is a youngin on top of that.. She not ready for me.

So in the mean time my mind is set on money. I know y'all prolly wondering who I am and shit..

I'm Mekhi but my street name is "Cash" that's the nick name my mom gave me when I was just 7 years old.

My mom Brooklyn was a big time drug dealer and for a women she had and still got niggas and bitches on locked.

My moms don't handle work anymore and she took care of me so it's time I take care of her.

I'm a provider and my moms don't gotta work for shit.. As her only son I got her, believe that.

I learned about this business from my momma.. Shit she practically taught me everything I know. Cutting up bricks and counting money is all a nigga know.

I never knew my father. Well all I know is that he's a bitch ass nigga who wasn't man enough to take care of his responsibilities.

He left me and my mom with no money, no food, no nothing and moved to Florida.

I swear if I ever saw that nigga I'll probably pop his ass. But enough of all that shit.

I'm 22 years old and I am my own boss. I live to hustle cuz this shit just don't get handed to you. I've decided to take over New Haven.

I lived in Chicago mostly all my childhood until my mom decided that she needed to get a way.. For what reason I don't know.

My mom bought a house in New Haven when I was 10. My Aunt Joann moved here from Chicago not too long after. She lived a few blocks from me and my moms crib.

She told me that we would get to see aunt Joann all the time and I love my aunt to death so that made me feel some what better I guess.

I have my own empire. I got my lil niggas out on the block making sure shit looking good.

Oh and my niggas consist of Rocko, Nico, and Trav. All my niggas are money hungry and don't take shit from nobody.

I been fuckin with Rocko since middle school when he had nappy ass braids, shit he still got braids but they always freshly done and he's been my rider since niggas was gettin head in the back of the school bus. Me and Rocko are similar that's why we get along.

Nico is a pretty motherfucker who love gettin money and playing the sheets with these bitches. He's a hot head like myself and the nigga always want some action.

Last but not least is my nigga Trav. That nigga have no remorse over nobody. It's always shoot first, ask questions later with him. He's always had my back since we were young bucks.

Trav shot his step father for beating on his mom and he was only 9 years old.

Flash Back

"Come here bitch where you going, I'm not done with yo ass just yet."

Mike yelled at Trav's mom Tyra. He than grabbed a hold to her and tackled her to the floor in their 2 bedroom apartment.

Mike punched Tyra in her face numerous times like she was a punching bag.

"Please Mike I'm tired of you beating on me, just stop I said we are over." Tyra begged.

Mike was furious after those words left Tyra's mouth. He didn't like what she said not one bit.

"If I can't have you, bitch nobody can have you." He raised his fist again but before he could punch her some more he heard Trav tell him to get away from his mom.

"Lil nigga what you gon do." Before Mike could fully turn around Travis put 3 bullets into his back causing him to die immediately.

Bang Bang Bang

Flash Back Over

But yeah like I was saying Trav not no soft nigga he don't fuck around with the fuck around. All my niggas them niggas and ain't nobody seeing us.

I made an arrangement after I left my aunt Anna salon for there to be an urgent meeting. This meeting I called will be concerning business.

I have a big sell coming up in the next month or so with the most important connect. This connect is very important and I have to set shit straight with my niggas just so they know this ain't just any type of business.

I never doubt any of my niggas to not be prepared to handle this work.
So I know they won't disappoint me.

I sat in my all black Audi 2014 in the parking lot of the warehouse which is low key and deep in west buma fuck. That's so my enemies won't ever catch me slipping, only my 3 others know about this location and it's goin to stay that way.

I didn't rush to call up the boys cuz I wanted to stimulate my mind first. I took the bag of og kush I had stashed out of my glove compartment.

I rolled me the fastest jay and fired that bitch up. I was on my 4th taught and my mind drifted off to Payton.

I liked the way she came off towards me and I kind of regret the way I was acting towards her.. It's just I don't want to get caught up and I know I will fuckin with her.

My money is everything to me.. Shit it won't hurt that much if I had someone by my side to talk to and lay up with.
I haven't been in a relationship in about 2 years and every since my last I haven't really fell for any bitches.

I'm just going to meet up with Mondy and ask him his opinion on the situation.

I have a lot of respect for Mondy he's one of my first big connects. He's only some years older than me and yet I still look at him as a big brother.

I think my mind is made up tho because I can't shake this feeling and I gotta have her.

I heard a knock on my window and the thoughts of Payton left my head. I rolled the window down.. The smoke escaped the car and smacked Rocko in the face.

"Damn nigga.. Yo ass lit up that kush without me." Rocko was kneeling down on the car window. We both laughed at his remark.

"Niggaaaa I needed some time to clear my head. Shut yo ass up cuz it's not even to that."

By then I had rolled my window back up and got out the car and we both headed towards my office.

Several minutes later Trav and Nico arrived and I begin to discuss business.

"Alright peep this.. I need to know if y'all are ready to handle this connect I'm thinking about in Colombia with this cat name Rafael." I crossed both my hands.

"Boss man you know I'm down." Nico said cockily while folding his arms.

I looked at both Rocko and Trav and they nodded their heads in agreement.

"I did some research on this dude just to make sure there wasn't no funny shit goin on." I made myself clear.

I didn't call Rafael until I ran things over with my boys first and so far business should be runnin smooth.

"I'm about to call him up right now." I picked up the phone on my desk and dialed the number I had stored in my iPhone 5s.

After 3 rings Rafael was finally on the other line.

"!Hola! Who's calling!?" The sexy tone Spanish chick spoke.

"Uh.. Yeah.. This is Cash.. Can I speak with Rafael. It's urgent." I waited for her to respond.

"One moment please.. I'll connet chu." She clicked me over to his line.

"Ahhhh if it isn't Cash... Wow dat is ironic don't chu think." Rafael joked. His personality was chill but he didn't play when it came to business tho. Shit we kind of similar.

"I agree.. But listen.. I'm callin you to inform you that I will be making that deal with you when ever you ready." I was ready.

"Okay okay I see... We will make it all happen next weekend.. But if that.." I cut him off.

"It's never too early.. Next week it is, see you soon." I assured him.

"Good dats what I lih to here my fren.." Rafael was pleased with my response and moments later I ended the phone call.

I took a look at my boys and they all had that money hungry look on their faces..

"Y'all know what that means." I shouted and we all dapped one another up and headed are separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 528 27
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉
211K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
8.5K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...