Ya my brothers famous..what d...

By Yourtherocktomyroll

More

Ya my brothers famous..what does your brother do for a living?
Coming home..tell the world I'm coming home.
Well Well Well..look who we have..wait what goes after that?
Wow dude just wow...
Get You Ass Back Home
CrushCrushCrush
No...please...no!
She was screaming just never heard
Shes laid up in bd with a broken heart..
How Come?
well then
We got a big big mess
And I'll be your crying shoulder
First Date without sneaking around
Um...Drake Bell?
confusin
Your gonna go far kid
I forgive you.
Somebody Mixed My Medicine
Sean Thorton
Phone Calls
Im seeing things in a bad way
Because I can't live without you
Record Deal?
So....
Hmmmmm
Dirty Little Secret
I promised her
Dreams only last for today
I just want to stay with Alex.
Well, I need to learn how to listen. MATT HELP!
Matt is the only one.
Oh Hey Jesse
Shes laid up in bed with a broken heart
Just take a breather
Here(In your arms)
sflgjbnrghnbgnbnbnfb'sgihgifnbgfbnrgdnhgingifbnhknghngind
I'll still play
dont fuck it up
Is that your way of asking me out?
Tonight,Tonight theres part- THERES SHIT GOING DOWN BRO!
<3 you to
Date night
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUCK MY DICK MOTHER FUCKER!
Warped Tour kills.
This is messed up as shitttttttttttttttttt
Alex....help
No please.
Um this is actually really fun
Wow, this seems better then ATL's bus.
Oh FUCK!
Ya..Ben WOW
This isn't right
The Front Bottoms
Ashton Canner.
Where were you?
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Would you doo it again?
So your used to this?
Lets go to the beach
good then bad, then good again
YOUR BACK
SUP SLUT?
You think I know?
thE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS CHAPTER IS FUCKING INTELLIGENT
nbjgonbosnbljsdnbijbsfjsdlbn
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Dress Shopping -.-
You can't go.
But I'm new.
Yes this is Alex Gaskarth,who is this?
sfdbnsionbsiobnoienbg
Im so lost.
Imange if..
DUDE...WHAT.
excuse me
;)
YES.
Dimwad
Wow Ben,Danny,James,Cam,Sam,Alex,Ash,Ryane,Zack,Jack,Rian
This is nuttie
Lucielle, and Mark Bruce.
THIS IS A RENTAL DOUCHE
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
well uh um okay?
Tomarrow is the day.
wow
I legit have so many ideas for this chapter but they all invovle Alex
what is happening
SFOIVHAWFOVIHHAFOHEDIOHBESIBHEF
But why

WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS FUCKING INTELLIGENTTT

445 3 2
By Yourtherocktomyroll

Sky's P.O.V

I watched as the green LA hills transformed into the dusty, sandy dunes of iraq. I sighed, grabbing my duffel bag and flinging it over my shoulder as I made my way of the plane into the training grounds where there were plenty of both men and women alike training for there moment of glory in this devastating war. Echo's of people belting orders ran around my head as I made my way to the main building to be checked in.

"Hi, my names Skylar Gaskarth?" I said awkwardly to the woman sitting at the desk. She nodded and typed something in to her dusty computer before waving me into a smaller room, the walls lined with books a mahogany desk placed in the middle, a woman with short choppy hair sitting behind it.

"You're Skylar?" She said firmly, her voice strong and unwavering.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered in reply, slightly intimidated by her. She nodded and drummed her finger's on her thigh as she sat thinking deeply before she spoke again.

"If you exit this room and go down the hall, Chris should have your uniform ready by now." She nodded more to herself than me. "After that I want you to get changed and head down to Andy for your hair cut." She said. "Finally, head out the main doors and walk until you see a building labeled 'shooting range' so you can begin your gun safety. Understand?" She said. I just nodded, taking in everything she said.

I did as I was told and headed down the hall to a room filled with uniforms, with a shorter man covered in tattoo's rummaging through uniforms of every size.

"Hello?" I said awkwardly. "I'm here for my uniform." I said. He looked up and shot me a smile.

"Of course. Name please?" Chris said.

"Skylar Gaskarth." I said watching as he nodded and walked over, pulling a uniform from the wall.

"Are you related to Alex Gaskarth?" He asked handing me the uniform. I just nodded and smiled slightly.

"I am indeed." I said. "It was nice meeting you though. I hope we get to talk again." I said before I made my down the hall to get my hair cut. . .what fun.

*THREE MONTH'S LATER*

I had finally finished my three month training, as I gazed out the window as the rickety bus bumped down the roads. I looked around to see people all with solemn looks on there faces- looking out the window like I was. I gulped as the bus sighed to a stop and people began filing off the bus.

Here it was. I was officially in the war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 36
In life you need to expect the unexpected, but how do you tell somebody, a virtual stranger, something that is going to change them forever? How do y...
12.5K 202 20
Nico is 20, living with her boyfriend Oliver and working as a photographer for Kerrang magazine. All Time Low come in for a photo shoot one day - thr...
13.3K 317 40
When Holly meets All Time Lows Alex Gaskarth she has no idea the impact he'll have on her life.
4.7K 67 12
It's Jen and the guys in All Time Low's Senior year, and a lot seems to be going on! The All Time Low are starting to gain more and more fans and rec...