[ON HOLD] Surprise? - His Bub...

By harryisamilf

[ON HOLD] 'Once a klutz, always a klutz.' Most of you have read His Bubblegum Klutz (Now called Pau... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

265 19 0
By harryisamilf

"My mother?!" I sputter out, staring at Bells in disbelief.

"Uhm, yes?" Bells says uncertainly.

"My mother? As in the the one who spread her legs and pushed me out her vag – "

"Oh my god! Yes, Aqueela, yes!" Covering her ears and closing her eyes, she cuts me off before I say something even more graphic, "Jesus, no filter whatsoever."

I lean back taking it in, "How long have you and Jay known?"

"Before the Jingle Ball."

"Bells, that was three months ago."

"I know, I know," She sighs.

"My mom," I whimper out, "where is she?"

"In New York."

"She's been here this whole time?" I ask her in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"And never once had she thought of contacting me, or checking up on me?"

"She apparently has eyes and ears everywhere. She knew about your accident before Mason did, she knew about the encounter with your father. She knows everything. She even changed her name. She now goes by Ashley Brone."

Ashley, Ashley, I've heard that name before.

I gasp, "Oh my god, Bells! That's the name of my nurse!"

"You're what?"

I stand and start pacing as the I try to connect the dots, "When I was first brought into the hospital, the nurse was the first person to greet me."

"So your mother was closer to you then you thought."

"But, I don't recall any type of familiarity. I didn't recognize her, she looked nothing like my mother."

"Weren't you high on medications?" She points out.

"True, very true. But even if I was high in medications, don't you think I would recognize my own mother?" I reason.

"You last saw her when you were like, what? Seven? You were on drugs and she aged."

"I don't know, Bells. My nurse was pretty young," I stop pacing for a second to look at her.

She stays silent for a good thirty years before she speaks again, "You want to meet her?"

"Meet her? As in, stand in front of the person who just so happened to die a few years back? Bella, I used to visit her grave and you're asking me to stand in front of her moving and breathing body. I'm sorry if I sound rude but I have to forcefully decline the offer."

"Why did you call me Bella?"

"Is that the only thing you got from my short monologue?"

"Well, no," She admits sheepishly but then she scolds me, "And don't answer my question with a question!"

"I called you Bella because I'm being serious for once and I want you to know how serious I am," I say.

"I know you're serious, right now," She tells me softly, "but please don't call me Bella, it puts me off. It makes me uncomfortable."

"Right." I say, snapping my fingers, "I'll call you Bells, Bells."

"Good to see your true self is back," She smiles happily.

"Alright, so is there anything else you need? You know I can't deal with this gooey stuff."

"Yes. I need you to promise me you'll stay in touch and not disappear off the face of this planet," She points her finger at me, glaring.

"Yeah, yeah, I promise," I say, with a goofy smile on my face.

"That's not enough! I need a declaration!" Bells playfully shouts.

I get up and place a place a palm on my chest, over my heart and declare powerfully, "I, Aqueela Lawson, promise to stay in touch with thou, Bella Bensten, from here on out."

She gets the gist and stands up, chin up and shoulders tense. As soon as I realize she's playing the higher authority, I get on one knee, hand still over my heart. "And I, Bella Bensten, deem thou, Aqueela Lawson, worthy of staying in touch with thy."

She then takes the plastic sword next to her bed and touches my right shoulder, my left shoulder, and then the top of my head.

I burst into fake tears. "I appreciate this greatly, my queen."

"Get up, thou peasant."

"Of course, my queen, of cou – "

"Hey, um, dinner's ..."

Jay decides to walk in at that exact moment, interrupting me.

He sighs as he sees the position we're in.

"Do I even want to know what's going on?" He asks Bells, completely ignoring my presence.

"We're roleplaying, but anyway," she answers and then she helps me up as we walk towards the door, "what's for dinner?"

"We ordered take-out, so Chinese."

"Ugh," I complain, "again?"

"Is there a problem?" His blue eyes looking into mine with intensity as he scowls at me.

"I just said the problem. I said 'again?' Meaning 'why can't anyone in this freaking house cook?'" I clarify for him.

"I can cook." Bells intervenes.

"Great! Now can you make me some rice and chicken? I'm starving," I smile sweetly and hook my arm around Bells' as I skip to the kitchen, dragging her along.

~-.-~

Jay POV

I fold my clothes before messily stuffing them in my suitcase.

As I open the drawers and go through my clothes, a glint of a shiny item catches my eye.

I quickly dig through the pile of clothing before reaching the sparkly beret that I keep forgetting to give to Aqueela.

I run my finger through the stitches of colorful yarn.

You Looney Tune!

I am yanked out of my thoughts as a knock crippled through my ears.

"Knockety, knockety." I roll my eyes as I drop the beret on my clothes that are in the suitcase, walk to the door and open it.

"BroJay!" Troy shouts happily.

I wince at how loud his voice is. "What do you need, man?"

"Mason sent me up here to tell you that dinner's here. It's Chinese take-out, again. But you can never go wrong with noodles and dumplings. Am I right or am I right? Anyways, I'm feeling rather lazy so can you tell the girls that dinners ready? Thanks, BroJay, I knew I could count on you," Troy tells me rather quickly and leaves me confused as I register his words.

I sigh and close my suitcase.

I go to the Bells' room, but as soon as I hear what they're talking about, I freeze.

"– want to meet her?" I hear Bells say.

Aqueela's voice sounds stern as she replies, "Meet her? As in, stand in front of the person who just so happened to die a few years back? Bella, I used to visit her grave and you're asking me to stand in front of her moving and breathing body. I'm sorry if I sound rude but I have to forcefully decline the offer."

I sigh in relief.

It was a bad idea. An idea which Bells should have shared with me before blabbing it on to Aqueela.

Tracing her down was hard enough, with the name changes and all, but forcing Aqueela to act civilized towards her? That was a whole different matter and I don't want to be around when it happens.

From the other side of the door, Aqueela bursts into tears.

I refrain myself from barging in and asking her what's wrong, and how do I fix it.

For someone who's supposed to hate her, I'm doing a terrible job at it.

I decide to interrupt after a few minutes, and walk in to Aqueela on her knees, first over her heart, and Bells as stiff as an iron board.

After a few seconds of conversation, I leave them alone and go back to my room.

I lay down on my bed after grabbing the beret. I put it on my chest and close my eyes.

I can't. I can't. I can't stop thinking about her.

Her eyes, her smile, her jokes. All ridiculously addicting.

And as much as I want to go back home, I want her to come back home with me.

I mean, us. Us. Yes, Bells, Troy and Max were coming with me, too.

I want her to come back home with us. Where she belongs, in Minnesota. Not the busy city with traffic and noise.

I suddenly sit up, my eyes widening as an idea pops in my head.

This isn't like me, nope. Not at all.

But, with the right excuse, I could make it work.

I would, of course, have to get accustomed and settled but that won't matter.

I groan, wondering what the hell is happening to me. Two to three years ago I would've never considered this. But here I am, thinking it would be a decent idea.

I sigh, agreeing with the persistent, annoying part of my mind.

I get up and start unpacking.

Well, I guess I'm staying.

~-.-~

A/N: Here ya go. Another chapter served on a plastic plate.

To be honest, I never planned making Jay stay in New York but I am planning something huge.

So stay tuned for that.

I feel like a YouTuber.

*crazy hand gestures* STAY TUNED GUYS I HAVE A HUGE GIVEWAY AND IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA YOU WILL BE ABLE TO QUALIFY!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GIVE THIS VIDEO A  BIG THUMBS UP AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!!!1!1!!1 SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK FRIDAY!!!!!!!

No but seriously, I have this thing planned but I don't know when it will happen or how I just know I want it to happen.

As always thank you so much for the amount of view you guys are getting me.

I FREAKING LOVE ALL MY KLUTZY KRABS

Comment
Vote
And keep readinggvgvv

~xoAnneox~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 917 2
Join in on a two-in-one stroy as Bells, Maxipad, BoyBand and AJ as well as Em, Lan, Grey, Nance, Ry, Xave, Dean and Sarah celebrate their Christmas t...
161K 3.7K 16
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/n gets locked back into the past and tries to escape with the help of people. ( DISCONTINUED ) ( PS: very confusing. ) ━━━━━━━━━━━ ...
52.5K 1.2K 20
- ❝Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ. Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ, ᴛᴏᴏ.❞ _______ She thought she succeded. She thought she was...
639K 33.6K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...