Chapter 11

I hear a scream and smile as I realize my plan was a success.

"Lawson!" Jay shouts from the front of the house and mentally high five myself.

"Good job, Bensten." I say innocently as I skip over to the front door.

"What should I do with him?" Bells says, getting a tight hold on Jay's arms as she wraps the rope around him.

"Once you're done, lock him in ..." I trail off, thinking of a place, "the pantry."

"Yes, Ma'am." Bells says in a military like voice and salutes me before returning to the task at hand.

I dressed Bells in black leggings and a black t-shirt. The bejeweled mask was her touch.

The original plan was for her to hide in the balcony on the second floor and when she saw Jay come out, she would throw herself on top of him, hopefully making him break her fall, and she would hold a knife to his neck and bring him (By will or by force) to the living room where I will be keeping him there until he completely misses his flight.

But Bells was too afraid that she might lose a few limbs or go to jail for felony (can you believe that coward) so we had to completely change the plan. She would be hiding in the bushes and then jump out and scare Jay, then while he has a moment of either fear or shock, tie him around with rope and wait until further instruction from moi.

So now here we are, dragging Jay as he struggles against the rope into the pantry where he will stay until 4:00 PM.

What? Of course I'm gonna feed him! I'm not insane.

"Captain Lawson," (Another special touch unto my plan) Bells says, standing as straight as a damn ruler, "'Bubblegum Eyes' has been delivered to the pantry. Anything else, Captain?"

"That would be all 'Soldier Bensten." I nod my head in respect with a grim expression on my face.

"Thank you for recruiting me in this short battle." Bells says, trying to stay in character but the urge to laugh is there.

"Thank you for helping me in the short battle. There are not much people who would do what ye did back there. Yer a special one." I say shaking her hand.

"That means everything to me, Captain."

I nod my head. "Ye are dismissed."

She nods again (I'm getting dizzy with all this nodding ) and walks up the steps and disappears into her room. 5 seconds later, I hear full blown laughter coming from her room.

I break character as I smile, glad to hear her laugh and skip over to the pantry.

I knock on the door. "How ye feeling, Taylor?"

"I'm going to kill you." I hear Jay say, gritting his teeth.

"This is for your own good." I pause to think about it. "I mean it's for my own good."

"I will destroy you."

"It's okay. I will die happy, knowing you didn't leave me." I grin.

"But you almost died knowing you left me."

My smile drops and I narrow my eyes at the door. "You let me leave you."

"Because I had faith that you would come back after a month. But did you? No."

"You forget your life is in my hands."

"You're not going to starve and keep me here for 47 days." He says, sternly.

"No, of course not." I shrug, even though there's a door separating us. "But I could hurt the ones you love the most."

"Like who?"