Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

Od arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... Více

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip 😀
blossom 💘
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..💖
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❤
Day out ☕
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..👫
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..😉
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time 🎉
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
😍 naughty kid
multifaceted shan 😄
💐Bon voyage ✈
BBK...❄⛄shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumo😂
Thank you note 😀
HBD sumo 💏
midnight drama. ..🕛
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..❤
issues one after another ..😱
bad Boyz 😈
The crescent moon 🌙
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
pain of separation
newly wedded 💑❤💏
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. ❤
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day 💏
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .😭
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
❤his heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game 😄
Adil ❤sumo
The sweet medicine 😉
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..💕
precious moment. ..
Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love ❤
His first show. .
Ever first time in history. .💉
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
The day. ..💏
Happy hours. ..
😀➡😢
Shan is back. ..
And then they were three👪
The new chapter. ..❤
New story. ..

Master plan 💃

687 61 18
Od arulpirai

    Shravan relieved that pushkar understood his love for sumo. ..finally. ..Once for all Sumo's problem sorted out. ..now everyone knew the pair who were in love. ..

     Nirmala wanted shravan to be safe and she got ready to open the talk about it. ..

    " sumo. ..I can't take it anymore. ..this is the limit. ..we will send shravan somewhere from koshla. ..otherwise. ..I can't imagine. .."her throat chocked with gulped words. ..

     "What. ..why should I stay away. ..what the hell is there with koshla. .? "Actually, shravan was bit tensed after hearing his name. ..He looked sumo and nirmala quizzically. ..even pushkar was confused. ..

    Nirmala  explained how koshla   planned to snatch GKD GROUP ...how he threatened sumo With the vedio. ..finally, how sumo was at stake out. ..

    Shravan was at boiling anger. ..
" sumo. ..why you didn't tell me these things. ..how dare you put yourself at stake. .."

      "Shan. ..He threatened me to spoil your reputation. ..I had no choice. ...He was secretly observing me. ..He demanded to continue the same scenario at GKD. ..you know well that merciless fellow can go to any extent for money. .."

    " so. . I planned to go with his plan. ..I was in  need to delete that vedio. ..for that I spoke with nirmala ma to work together. ..we decided to keep you out of this problem. ...so that I could work on with our technical team peacefully. ...I need you to be safe. ..that's why I came to resign. ..and talked you like that. .." sumo  explained everything to shravan
....

     " Ek minute. ..how could they track you when you are out of the office. .?" Shravan asked. ..

   " may be with the phone GPS and 'secret eye' application . .?"
Pushkar told the possibility. ..

   " sumo. ..where is your phone now. .?" Shravan asked. ..

    " may be in channel. ..at last I  spoke to koshla ....and  I left it there I think. .." sumo was not sure. ..

    Shravan paced the hall silently. ..
" Pushkar. ..is there any legal privilege for us. .?"

" no bhaiya. ..as for as he has that vedio proof. ...we have to undergo the formalities. .."

    " shall we go for a kangaroo settlement. ..means outside the court settlement. ..?" Nirmala suggested. ...

     " no ma. ..if we descend ...it may be  an  add on to him. .."

     " so far. ..He didn't called you. ..right sumo. .."

    " yes. ..i left the mobile somewhere. ....so. ..obviously...i  didn't get the call. .."

   " yeah. ..so. ..its okay. ..you missed your mobile. ..that means he lost tracking you. ..pushkar  we will be in contact with new numbers. ..we get our technical team to GKD....we will do it together. ...sumo try to be normal in front of him. ..."

      Shravan was sketching the plan step by step. ..and he was interupted by Sumo's negative nod. ...

    " it won't work shan. ..." sumo said. ...

    " why. .?"shravan asked irritatedly. ..

   " Shan. ...we don't know his complete background and internal support. ...He has our whip in his palm. ..I don't think that koshla is a man what we think. ..."

    Annoyed shravan. ...sat in the couch disappointedly. ..." don't we have any other choice. .?"He mumbled. ...

      Sumo stare hardly at shravan. ...she never minded pushkar and nirmala who were there in the room. ..

" Shan . ...I love you so much. ..I need you to be happy ...I can't undergo the pain which I had today. ..I need you to be with me ever and ever. .." 

    Not only shravan but nirmala and pushkar too astonished to see Sumo's behaviour. ..they were waiting to see where she was upto. ..

    Sumo looked  shravan mischievously, and went on her knees. ..she extended her hands towards shravan to hold. ..

    " Shan. ..marry me. ..now. .."

Shravan know sumo to be a jovial girl and he guessed her to be crazy now . ..

    He laughed. .."sumo. ..I know you are naughty. ..but it's not right time to play. ..come on. ..yaar. ..behave like an adult. .." shravan teased her. ..

      " Shan. ..I am serious. ..marry me. .." sumo was really serious. ..

    Shravan s mind was clouded with worries and saw both pushkar and nirmala contemplate. ..

    Already nirmala stood dumbfounded. ...pushkar looked sumo and shravan naughtily. ..He crossed his hands and smiled broadly. ..

    " bhaiya. ..marry her. .."the words were strong enough to convey it's importance. ..

    Shravan looked sumo and pushkar shockingly. ..

   " bhaiya. ..she was right. ..if you are her husband. ...you too are a rightful owner of GKD group. ..then what is the need of intrusion to your own hospital. ..the vedio would be meaningless in that case. ..we are out of the problem now. .."

     Shravan agreed with pushkar and grinned at sumo. ..He held her  hands softly and smiled at her indulgently. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    As per the plan, shraman s wedding was so simple at a small temple. ...With nirmala and pushkar s witness. ..though sumo had no any dreams about her marriage, she didn't want it to happen like this. ..like a secret marriage. ..without his nanaji s presence. ..

     But. ...this is a must... in the present situation. ...at any cost sumo wanted shravan to  be  safe. ..she wanted him to be happy always. ...sumo sighed in relief after exchanging garlands. ...shravan filled Sumo's forehead with sindhoor. ..they owed to be with each other through thick and thin ....they are husband and wife now. ...

      Shravan gazed his sumo in sindhoor as if he was  elf struck. ..all of a sudden. ...Their marriage happened and ironically, they should act like strangers in front of the world. ..shravan pressed Sumo's hand to convey his emotions. ...she looked him longingly. ..reciprocating his feel. ..

    Shravan gave her a new mobile phone and asked her to keep it secretly. ...He told her to contact him with that number. ..same way. ..pushkar, nirmala, and shravan had alternate numbers to talk with sumo. ...

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

     Sumo reached  home. .she went to her room and closed the door. ...While returning, she hid the sindhoor with tuft of hair. ..

     She stood in front of the mirror. ...and looked her sindhoor filled forehead passionately. ..now miss. Suman Tiwari has been changed into Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra. ...she had mixed feelings. ..she held her parent's photo and hugged. ..

    " Ma. ..your daughter got married today. ..she won't be alone anymore. ..ma. ..do you know. ..how much he loves me. .?more than this world. ." She smiled at them and went to fresh up her. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Sumo came to the dining table and had her dinner silently. ...Nanaji and manju were aware of the day and kept silent. ..Midway. ..Nanaji s phone rang. ..and he took the call. ..

   " hello. ..Han. ..ek minute. .."

He handed the phone to sumo. ..

   " hello. ..Suman ji. ..how was your day. ..how is Mr. shravan. .?"

   It was koshla. ...sumo boiled inside after hearing his  smirked voice. ..she controlled it by superhuman effort and started speaking as per their plan. ..by his way of approach, it was crystal clear that he was unaware of everything that happened on the day. ..

      " Mr. koshla. ..you have crossed your limits. ..I was explaining to you that I won't do anything that could  hurt shravan. ...and I was fed up with your move. ..if anything happens to him and you will have to face the real suman. ..mind it and think twice before you do anything to shravan. .."

    Suman talked without a pause with full thrust. ..her stern voice conveyed what she was capable of. ..even after this. .. she was not settled calm. ...Nanaji touched her head and subtly motioned to be calm. ..With that she came to normal to some extent. ..

" never call me again. ..i will meet you morning. .." she  yelled via phone and cut the call. ..

   On the other side, koshla was stunned to hear Sumo's attitude.with her talk  ..he understood well ,  how much  shravan was important to her. ..and he hoped to hold her by the vedio he had against them ...with an evil smirk. ..

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.8K 2.5K 52
After meeting each other, Darshan Raval & Navya Shekhawat realize that they're meant to be more than just friends. But the pain of a lost love, the f...
57.3K 4.4K 35
Two soul which doesn't know they are meant for each other, when they met for the first time. But Destiny played a game with their life, Will they rea...
12.3K 688 34
(Previously known as Separated by destiny - United by love) Two best friends part their ways in order to pursue their dreams... One of which has a sp...
69K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...