The Bad Boy's First Lady

By xXArachnidXx

Chancer Alvarez is your modern Greek God; famous for his undeniably good looks and of course his bad boy atti... More

Author's Note
Prologue
TBBFL 1: Long time no see
TBBFL 2: Where are you?
TBBFL 3: Spy
TBBFL 4: Text Message
TBBFL 5: Runaway
TBBFL 6: What?!
TBBFL 7: You. Are. Mine.
TBBFL 8: His Or Mine?
TBBFL 9: Condo
TBBFL 10: Mr. Chinito
TBBFL 11: They're Here
TBBFL 12: Kidnapped
TBBFL 13: She's The Devil
TBBFL 14: Iced Worms
TBBFL 15: I Got You
TBBFL 16: Whether You Like It Or Not
TBBFL 17: Uh... Chancer? Your father just called.
TBBFL 18: Dirty Little Secret
TBBFL 19: Double Trouble
TBBFL 20: Go On A Date With Me
TBBFL 21: One Hell Of A Night
TBBFL 22: Oh, Hell no! Na-uh!
TBBFL 23: Couldn't Resist
TBBFL 24: Sweaty Balls
TBBFL 25: SpongeBob Underwear
TBBFL 26: Loving Him
TBBFL 27: Killing Him
TBBFL 28: Sunsets & Ovaries
TBBFL 29: Somebody Else?
TBBFL 30: Trust Me, Okay?
TBBFL 31: Sealed With A Kiss
TBBFL 32: Wasn't Bianca
TBBFL 33: Ginger
TBBFL 34: Her Story
TBBFL 35: No, I'm Not.
TBBFL 37: Wasn't It?
TBBFL 38: Picture Perfect
TBBFL 39: Finally Out
TBBFL 40: For The Better
TBBFL 41: Egzon
TBBFL 42: I Don't Care

TBBFL 36: Someone?

2.5K 121 36
By xXArachnidXx

VOTE PWEASE :3   

CIELO MONTEZ

"Chancer, don't do this." I tried taking his hand, but he snapped it out of my reach.

"Go home, Cielo," he spat, not even looking in my direction.

I continued to follow him. With every step I took, I felt weighed down, as if dragging several pounds of rocks around my ankles, just so I could prevent the man I love from leaving me.

I had always feared that this day would come. That someday Chancer would get tired and push me away. And now, everything I had prayed so hard to keep from happening was occurring right in front of me.

I increased my pace. When I passed by him, I blocked his way, and bent on my knees, grasping his shirt. "Please... please don't leave me!"

"What the fúck! Stand up, Cielo!"

"I-I will d-do anything! Just p-please don't leave me," I choked, tears streaming from my eyes.

Everyone was now looking at me. Some had sympathetic looks, but most of them seemed disgusted. Clear desperation was plastered on my face, as I was on my knees, begging. I wasn't the type to stoop this low, but I was willing to do anything to stop Chancer, even if I had to look like a desperate whore.

"Fúck," Chancer cussed, embarrassed by what I was doing. He kept on trying to pry my fingers from his shirt, but I just wrapped my arms around his torso as firm as I could so he couldn't break free.

He was right. This was fúcked up. I was fúcked up.

"Excuse me, sir, is everything okay here?" Security officers proceeded to stand by our side, carefully assessing the situation.

"No, I'm catching my flight, and this girl is looking for trouble. Get her off of me," Chancer complained, pissed.

"Alright," The head of security nodded. "Miss, let the guy go." One officer put her hands on me and ordered me to let go of Chancer. I kept on squirming, and I was succeeding at keeping Chancer's shirt clutched in my fingers, but when she sought assistance from the other guards, I could no longer fight them.

I glanced at Chancer for help, but he just looked at me with no emotion on his face. He just stared. He just stared, like I was nothing to him.

"Go easy on her. Let her go safely once I'm gone." He sent me one last look, before completely vanishing from my sight. I thought I detected a hint of love and a plea for forgiveness in his eyes, but I could have been mistaken.

I cried out for him. My yells were raw, full of pain and desperation. But they were useless. They weren't enough to stop him from leaving.

"Come on, miss. I'll let you sit in a sitting area so you can see him one last time. Well, not him, but the plane he's boarding. That is, if you promise to behave," the female officer softly spoke to me as she smiled. She must have taken pity on me when she was watching me cry like a pathetic child.

Physically and emotionally tired, all I could do was nod as a response. She walked me to the waiting area and positioned me to where I could clearly see the aerial vehicles. One in particular stood out, as it was the plane I knew Chancer was in. It was already ready to take flight.

Wanting to ease the tight clench in my heart, I peeled my eyes away to look at the sun, which was already setting. I studied it for the longest while, aware that it would be the last time I would even bother to spare it a glance.

***

"How are you feeling?" Bianca asked.

I held my phone away from my face to sneeze before placing it back against my ear.

"Freaking fantastic," I replied, snorting. Abruptly standing up from my bed, I got the box of tissues on my dresser and lazily slumped myself back on my sheets.

"Did you take your meds?"

"Yes, mother." I pulled the covers over me, seeking the warmth it provided.

"Do you have food left?"

I thought about the remaining cup of noodles sitting in my cabinet. "Eh... I think I'll survive."

Bianca sighed. "You want me to come over?"

"Nah, you have the worst immune system. You'd be dead before you could even touch me."

"You're right. How about the guys? I could send them to be your slaves."

Her offer was extremely tempting, but sadly, I had to decline. "No way. They'll probably make me worse."

I heard Bianca groan in frustration. "Where the hell is Chancer when he should be the one taking care of you?! I kennot! I'm gonna kill him!"

I forcedly chuckled at her remark, but it was soon followed by odd-sounding coughs. Urgh. I hate being sick. Eff those viruses.

"Are you okay?"

I thought I already answered that question?

"Yeah, I'm fine." I cleared my throat. "And Chancer's still busy with something in Australia. I don't know when he'll be back."

"I can't believe you just let him go like that. And what's with this something he's so busy with that he only calls you every other day?" she questioned, suspicious of Chancer.

Oh, how I wish I had the answer to that.

"I don't know. Probably family business. His father is expanding their empire; Lucas needs all the help he can get."

Convince yourself of that, Cielo. You know it's more than that.

"I guess you're right. But that doesn't mean that he has the right to stand you up like an ugly potato! Like me, you were also looking forward to the date!" Bianca screeched.

Once again, I forced myself to laugh. "Nah, I'm over it. Plus, I had the picnic basket all to myself. It's Chancer's fault he missed out on all the goodies. I spent the night stuffing my mouth till I could no longer breathe!" I boasted.

Yeah, right. You spent the night hurt and weeping, Cielo. Don't you remember? And oh, don't forget that it brought back the memories of when fúcking Chancer was treating you like a pile of shit!

"Dang, I'm jealous! Though I still wish he hadn't led you on like that. I may have been caught up in making myself look good for my date, but I still saw how excited you were about spending time with him," she insisted.

Bianca knew that I was lying. She was just being patient, waiting for me to open up about what I'd really felt that night. But I didn't want to do that. Bianca could be overly critical, and I was scared of what she would say about my relationship with Chancer.

I wouldn't have cared if it were other people judging me, but it was Bianca we were talking about. She was my best friend who had helped me endure the pain I felt when Chancer had left. She was there to help me pick up the pieces he had broken.

"You don't have to worry about me, Bianca. I'm okay. I took my meds, checked my temperature, and now I'm wrapped in my sheets like a burrito. I'll be better in no time," I reassured her, smiling.

She snorted. "Fine, but call me if you need anything. Mike is coming by for movie night, but I could always ditch him for you."

"Whoa, just a minute ago, you were angry at Chancer for ditching me. How would Mike feel if he knew you were ditching him?" I rolled my eyes.

"Pfft. He can suck his own díck."

"That's your job, Bianca." I laughed. "Now, I need my beauty rest. I wanna look like a delicious burrito by the time I wake up."

"Yeah, you do that. You need all the sleep you can get. Bye, bitch!"

"Bye," I muttered, yawning. She finally ended the call, so I put my phone back on the night stand.

She was right. I needed sleep.

***

"Spicy... spicy... spicy... oh, here we are!" Grabbing my beloved packs of spicy Ramen, I did my mini penguin dance and happily strolled to the next aisle to get more food. My cart was already full, but I shrugged it off. A girl can never have too much food.

An hour ago, I had woken up to the sound of my stomach growling at me. My baby anacondas were hungry again. Completely aware that the cup of noodles in my cabinet wouldn't be sufficient, I'd decided to take a quick trip to the grocery.

I considered asking Bianca for assistance, but I remembered that she and Mike were having a movie night, so I didn't want to bother her, even if she had told me to call her if I needed anything.

"Look at what we have here," a voice interrupted me as I looked through the flavors of potato chips.

I looked to my side and I immediately stopped myself from cursing when I saw who it was.

Mother fúcking Joseph.

And he wasn't alone. He was with Charlie, who had his arm resting on Lei's shoulder.

"Urgh, great," I mumbled. Putting my chosen potato chips in the cart, I plastered a fake smile on my face. "Hello," I greeted.

"Long time no see, Cielo. Where's your guard dog? I don't see him sniffing around," Joseph said, checking to see if Chancer was lurking about. I guess he was scared that he might knock him out again like he did before.

When he'd made sure that Chancer wasn't present, he smirked. "I guess it's true then."

I raised a brow at him. "What's true?"

"That he's back in Australia."

I was confused at first as to how he knew that information, but one look at Lei and I knew who had told him. The little bitch.

"Yeah, he has something to take care of and then he'll be back," I said nonchalantly.

His smirk grew wider. "Oh, really? What's that something he has to do, Cielo?"

I narrowed my eyes. "Business. Why do you even care?"

He stepped closer to me. He twisted a strand of my hair in his fingers when I was within reach. "Oh, baby. So naive. Are you sure it's something? You never know, something may actually mean someone," he taunted, moving his face near mine.

Taken aback at what he'd said, I froze. But when our faces were just an inch apart, I pushed him away and stepped back.

Someone?

"Joseph," Lei hissed, giving him a silent warning.

"Awe, come on, Lei. I didn't even tell her. If anything, she's the one who deserves to know," Joseph snickered, shaking his head.

"What do I have to know? Tell me," I insisted. My curiosity getting the best of me. How come he was informed, and I wasn't! I was the freakin' girlfriend here, people!

"Joseph, come on. Let's get out of here," Lei called out.

"No, tell me, Joseph... please," Never in a million years had I imagined I would be standing in front of an ex-lover, asking him to tell me what my current boyfriend was hiding. But here I was doing it.

His eyes, once full of mischief, were now gentle and soft as he stared down at me. He moved closer to me again and put his hand on my face, caressing my cheek.

"I could tell you, baby," he whispered. "But I won't." He stroke my cheek for the last time, and sighed.

He pulled back and went to stand beside Charlie and Lei.

"You're smart, Cielo. I know you. You'll find a way to figure it out."

Then they were gone, but Joseph's words still lingered in my mind.

Someone?

***

A/N: Don't think too much, okay? ;)

Lol. I'm kidding. Go ahead and think about it haha

Btw, about Cielo's flashback, you could always go back to chapter 28 to see what happens next if you can't remember.

If you want a dedication, just comment what you think about the chapter ^^

And oh, are you kidding me?! 84k reads?! Thank you all for your support!

This is a long A/N. Okay, I'm gonna shut up now haha

Don't forget to...

VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO YOUR READING LIST, AND BE A FAN!

Yours truly, Reen <3

Banner made by: Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.2K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
304K 8.1K 33
"You hurt me," A tear rolls down my cheek. "You hurt me a lot." My voice breaks once again and the pain, the aching pain in my chest, returns stronge...
39.7K 887 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
32K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...