Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

Por arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... Mais

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip 😀
blossom 💘
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..💖
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❤
Day out ☕
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..👫
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..😉
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time 🎉
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
😍 naughty kid
multifaceted shan 😄
💐Bon voyage ✈
BBK...❄⛄shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumo😂
Thank you note 😀
HBD sumo 💏
midnight drama. ..🕛
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..❤
issues one after another ..😱
bad Boyz 😈
The crescent moon 🌙
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
Master plan 💃
newly wedded 💑❤💏
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. ❤
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day 💏
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .😭
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
❤his heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game 😄
Adil ❤sumo
The sweet medicine 😉
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..💕
precious moment. ..
Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love ❤
His first show. .
Ever first time in history. .💉
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
The day. ..💏
Happy hours. ..
😀➡😢
Shan is back. ..
And then they were three👪
The new chapter. ..❤
New story. ..

pain of separation

606 66 19
Por arulpirai

    Panic striken pushkar needed somebody who could explain the scenario. ...He was actually eagerly anticipated Sumo's reply after his birthday gift for her since that was his love proposal too. ..fortunately or unfortunately , that gift was left unopened still. ..He decided to meet sumo and he was there in the channel so early. ..but. . . the things that were happening left him at the height of confusions. ...and again, he had no other choice but to go with the situation barely understanding that some thing is not okay. ..

      Sumo reached the venue where the bomb attack was on. ..It looked more than a battle field. ...sumo looked around aimlessly. ...emergency ambulances and fire engines were roaming around. ..people were busy with rescue operation. ..no one could tell anything. ..injured persons were shifted to the nearby hospitals. ..

    Sumo screamed as she could find nothing about shravan. ..she held her hands together and pleaded to god  that nothing should have happened to shravan. ..

     While looking around. ..pushkar saw shravan s car that was crushed at the front side...almost  it was shapeless. ..they ran to the car and on the way. ...sumo spotted shravan s ID  ....that's all she remembered. ..she couldn't bear anymore. ..she rushed to the car and disappointed to see the  vacant  seats. ..she felt a  heart throbbing agony. ..

      Sumo sat on the floor and started to cry loudly. ..nirmala couldn't console her ...so as pushkar. ..they approached the rescue team and they suggested to check  the hospitalised lists. ..

      Sumo wanted shravan to be safe. ...on the other hand, she wanted to attack koshla like a wild elephant. ...to smash him in to pieces. ..her wilderness infused a nameless energy into her veins. ..she didn't bather about nirmala. ..the rescue team. ..nothing. ..

    She was frantically running through the hospital wards. ..in search of shravan. ..moarning sounds of injured people crushed Sumo's heart. ..she could see people with amputated arms. . . legs. ..she saw people with indefinite pain. ...all this agony hit Sumo's courage. ..she gave up. ..her eyes were dried by shedding tears. ..her throat bulged due to voice abuse. ..

     With disappointed look ...having lost all her energy. ..sumo held her head tightly. ..she felt her world stopped evolving around. ..her blood pressure shooted up and she felt her heart stopped ticking. ..her mind not responding to her. ..she tried to get help and hopelessly, thought of her shravan. ..she gained all her energy to utter words. ..

    " Shan. ..shan. ..."

     " I  am nothing without you. ..take me with you. ....."

Unknowingly, the words came  out as much as louder ...since those are the words from soul. ...that's all she could do and collapsed motionless. ...

  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Sumo was under medical assistance. ..her vitals were normal and she was sedated for hours as she behaved restlessly due to the mental shock. ..

   ......As soon as the voice which was enough to hold attention ... made  by sumo. .. his soul mate ....shravan who was there in helping out with the rescue team rushed towards her. ...He was unaware of her state and held her to the medical team immediately. ..later, both nirmala and pushkar joined him. ..

    Now. ... Shravan was holding Sumo's hands. ..He caressed  her  messed up hair. ..sumo looked tired and her breath was weak and feeble. ..shravan s  mind melted to see her love for him. ..He promised sumo that he will never leave her alone. ..He kissed her forehead. ..and tugged the blanket to ensure her comfort. ...

    Shravan came to the verandah were nirmala and pushkar was waiting. ...pushkar and shravan were meeting now after a week. ..and the total situation of malhothras were toppled ...pushkar hugged shravan. ..

   " bhaiya. ..you made us worried. .."

   " chote. ..it's okay. ..I am fine. ..don't you see ..."

    Though shravan was convincing he too was at mere shock about the incident. ...He held nirmala s hands to console her. ..she was not screaming like sumo but ...she was  dead inside literally. ...her love for her shravan as a mother made her to tremble. ...shravan could feel her shaking and patted her shoulders reassuringly. ..

    " Ma. ...I met with an accident on the way. ..I was thinking about Sumo's weird behaviour and I hit on devider. ...that's why I was late to the venue and I am alive. ..if I reached the place in time. ..? I can't even imagine. ..."

" bhaiya. ...we saw your car and id card there. .."Pushkar asked shravan. ..

   " Han. ...I reached the place and  saw  a disaster and couldn't stop helping at rescue. ..I may  lost my Id there. ..perhaps. .."

   Shravan was explaining how he was saved. ..nirmala called the channel and kamini to convey that all are safe. ..

    When sumo woke up. ..she could see her nanaji. ..manju mami. .pushkar and nirmala. ...sitting and discussing something. ..her eyes wandered to see her shravan. ..her heart beat peaked again. ..her breath gasped for oxygen and her whole body was restless at  the moment she felt bomb blast and shravan. ..

    " Shan. .."her mumbled voice came out with sob. ..her voice made everyone to turn. ..she got up. ..and tried to go out... resisting  everyone's warnings. ..since she was under sedation she couldn't stand up and yet to fall. ..

     Shravan who went to check with the doctor came in and rushed to hold sumo who was falling already. ...He held her and started to scold. ...

   " you adament silly girl. ...you can't stand still with the sedatives. ..though you are a wrestler. .."

     Sumo's eyes brimmed with tears. ..her heart filled with rejoice. ..she hugged him tightly as much as she could. ..

   " Shan ....I was dead. ..how could you do this to me. ..I can't even recognise this is real ...I thought I lost you. ..never ever repeat this. ...never leave me. .."

    " Acha. ..baba. ...relax. ..I am with you. ..okay. .."shravan touched her head playfully. ..

    Everyone was dumbstruck to witness this except nirmala. ...already pushkar was confused
With the happenings and he got clear picture by hundred percent now. ..bhaiya and suman love each other. ..

     Understanding this. ..Nanaji looked pushkar for a moment and pushkar nodded in acceptance. ..He went outside and closed his eyes. ..His mind consoled him that after all it was a one sided wish moreover he loved shan more than him ...He was like his mentor he sighed as he relaxed . ..thank god. ..I never misbehaved with suman. ..Suman babhi. .He laughed wholeheartedly ....His love for his brother and the nature of his brought up made him to do that. ..

   "  omg. ..that gift. ..."

   He remembered the birthday gift that he sent to  sumo. ...

    " god. ..be with me. ..It should never reach her. .."with prayers in mind. ..He called susee. ..

    " susee. ..can you do me a favour. ..did suman receive any courier two days back. .."

" yeah. ..its in her cabin. ..I saw it left unopened since she was off for the past few days. ..."

    Pushkar  sighed. ...

" susee. ..get it with you. ..don't forget. ..It was sent mistakenly. ..keep it with you and I will collect it. .."

   Pushkar felt the burden was taken off ...He walked to the room with happiness. ..and saw shravan holding Sumo's hands and laughing together. ..It seems that everyone was happy for them. ..

    " bhaiya. ..end card for the hide and seek. ..Btw congratulations babhi. .."He extended his hands for a formal handshake. ..

    Shraman looked each other. ...they understood pushkar s  unexplainable state. ..shravan pressed her hands slightly. ..and extended hands to pushkar to  reciprocate the wish and joy. ...

      " suman babhi. ..shravan  bhaiya. ... I am so happy for you. .."He wished them with joy. ..

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.3K 688 34
(Previously known as Separated by destiny - United by love) Two best friends part their ways in order to pursue their dreams... One of which has a sp...
781K 37K 100
Hi readers I'm also one of manan fans, its my first manan ff ,my story is about two different souls that fall for each other. they showed the world t...
69K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...