Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Chapter 6 Help Repair

6K 170 179
By MehIWritem

Video has nothing to do with chapter. I just like the song

After showing the ninja my new outfit, and Kai trying to use a pick up line on me. And FAILING...

Well, we ended up crashing into a large rock, I think. Without me falling this time.

"Wow, that was rough landing," Nya exclaimed.

"You could say that again," I spoke doing a front flip out of the hole on the side.

"Now that, was a pretty good landing," Nya complianted.

"Thanks," I smiled at her.

I walked on the pebbles around the ship to where everyone would be getting off.

With Zane in the front and Wu in back, I toke the place between Cole and Kai.

"Who would build a lighthouse all the way out here?" Lloyd asks.

"Not, a lighthouse. A prison," Zane corrected.

I scaned the building Zane calls a prison, which really looks like a lighthouse. With the shades of a lighthouse colors applied on the building. The top lit up too.

Climbing the stone stairs to the door way. Once Zane reached the door, he didn't even knock.

A camera on the corner moved, looking at Zane face. Only for a few seconds then dropped down.

Fast steps came to the door in the speed of lightning. Door flung open revealing a older man.

He had white hair, an older face with small wrinkles, and a pair of glasses. He wore a lab coat type jacket with a few pens and pencils, showing a gray t-shirt. A pair dark gray jeans.

"Zane!"

He flung his arms around him, as I showed a questioning look. Zane mumbled a few words, which weren't clear for me to hear.

"How do you know him?" Lloyd asks.

"Know him? I built him of course!" He exclaimed moving his glasses up.

"So, wait. Your his father that built him?" I asks pointing my finger.

"Why, yes!"

"But, father. I saw you pass," Zane coughs out.

"Ah, it seems you found your memory switch," Zane's father puts on a small smile pointing at Zane's stomach..

A loud roar came from the ocean. The waves rosed higher then they were before.

"Come, come, get inside," Zane father demanded.

"Why father?"

"What is that sound?" I ask looking back at the bounty, worried about the scrolls left inside.

"I'll explain everything inside," he said as I walked up behind Cole. "Even why you thought I was dead."

Entertaining inside of the lighthouse revealing the stone walls, a machine next to the door. Followed by a long staircase to the top.

After me scanning the building, Zane's father was done locking the camera on the bounty.

Walking up the stair next to Nya as she goes of about the technology Zane's father has here.

"Here take a seat," Zane's father asks of us.

"Uh, where?"

He pulls a lever and the large light disappears and shows up as a table.

"Wow," I amused.

We take a seat, where I take a seat is on the other end of Jay. Next to Misako and Lloyd.

I watch as Zane and his father talked. Notcing some blueprints of Zane.
Thats werid, Zane wasn't made recently. Did he make a replaceable of Zane?

A small robot comes out with cups or bowls, I should say, and places them at each person. Me, Misako, Wu, Nya, Jay, Cole, Kai, and Lloyd.

"Hey, Y/n," Lloyd asks.

"Hm?" I smile slightly.

"That's a very nice outfit there," he looks at my outfit.

"Thanks."

A hand reaches over and pokes Lloyd.

"I mean, you look cute! Ah, I mean-" he beamed.

"Uh... Mom this is your fault!"

"What are you talking about?" Misako say acting innocent.

"You know what! You-"

I cut Lloyd off by placing my finger on his lips. He looked shocked after that.

"I understand Lloyd," I began. "Misako was the one that poke you and tolled you to be more forward."

"How did you-"

"Ah!"

I viewed where the scream came from to see, Jay jumping up and down holding his hand. 'Causing me to laugh my butt off.

"There perfect," Misako mumbles.

"What?" I asks wiping the tears.

"Nothing, dear," Misako smiles softly.

I rolled my eyes with a claming smile them both. Picking my tea cup up and taking a sip.

"Lloyd was right, you do look nice in that outfit," Kai smirk.

I turned around and crossed my arms across my chest, "Hmp."

"Oh, come on, Y/n. The guys are complimenting you. You wouldn't find people like that any more," Misako points out.

"Nope," I denied. "Kai's a creep."

I heard a few laughs from that, or it's probably Jay.

"Hehe... Hey!"

When Kai finally realized that it was about him, made me laugh. I turned around to see a pouting Kai.

"Kai, it was just a joke," Coke says poking his arm, that rested his chin.

I smiled, as I continued talking to Misako. Trying not to speak so loud, because it was about the scrolls.

"Misako, a little quieter. I don't want them to hear," I gestured to the green, red, black, and blue people.

Moments after I said that, a loud roar cane from tge sea again.

"It's coming!" Zane's father yells.

"Quick! Everyone hide!"

Everyone hid immediately, with me out in the open.

I was do worried about what this was. Why is it here in the middle of no where?

So many questions flowed through my mind. I never realized that I was grabbed.

"Ah-!"

Something was placed over my mouth. Which my eyes shot open. Viewing a blonde head boy, and green pair of eyes.

I tried to rip his hand off my mouth, but I failrd. Oh my ninjago, he has a strong grip.

I gave up on removing his hand so I watched Zane's father.

A long blue three eyed thing came through the window.

"No one make a sound," Zane's father whispers to all of us.

Though words softed Lloyd's grip. I ripped his hand off my mouth, holding it in mine so he doesn't place it back on.

"Doe do hm hm!"

Zane's father hummed to the beat he made on our cups, or bowls. He easily distracted the three eyed monster.

"Just do anything to pass the time. Sense I'm all alone," Zane's father said as he watched the three eyes monster leave.

He stood up and watching out the opening for the monster.

Zane came out of his hiding spot, placing his robotic hand on hid father.

Which made the sign, that it was clear to leave. Or..

"What was that for?" I asks trying not to yell at Lloyd.

"You had no where to go, so I grabbed you," Lloyd answers.

"I understand that, but was it necessary to place your hand on my mouth?"

"I don't know," he says. "Is it necessary for you to hold my hand?"

I look down to see our hands together. Plams down on each others, showing my grip tighter that his. I let go of his hand and apologized.

"I'll have that ship ready by dawn!"

I turn to see Zane's father gathering tools and matarils.

"Uh, Zane's father," I say grabbing his attation. "Do you mind if I help?"

"Oh, that would be wonderful young lady!" Zane's father cheers.

"Thank you, sir." I nod.

"If you don't mind, can you grab my tool bag? I'll grab some martials."

"Sure, sir."

I walk over and grab a white bag, that he geustured to. Inside was full of tools that he would need to fix the ship.

I'm not a builder, nor a smart technoigolgy geiun. But, when was younger I always watched my adoupted parnets build, mostly Eli would. He built shelves, closets, and other storage things.

So, I kind of have a bit building skills inside me. From watching other people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 347 23
"Two, No Feelings" Lloyd stared at the girl in front of him. "No feelings? What type of rule is that? Why would I have feelings for you?" She raised...
7K 192 15
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
18K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
9.9K 124 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...