Just as bad as him

By mystery_writer_17

"Huh. I guess you're immune to my charms after all." He crossed his arms, looking impressed. "What charms?" S... More

Disclaimer
Intro
1.The News
2. Goodbyes are never easy
3. Being the New Kid
4. Tryouts Part 1
5. Tryouts Part 2
Another A/N
7. I don't like her...Do I?
8. "Always"
The Party
9. Confessions
Important
In his dreams
A/N Please Read

6. "You."

213 8 10
By mystery_writer_17

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while so to make up for it here is an extra long chapter! (Cue the applause 👏) anyway this chapter is from Kayla's P.O.V as promised! Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------
Kayla's P.O.V

"Hey where were you?" Alix asked. I could tell that she knew that I was hiding something.

I was with someone doing something. " I said whilst my cheeks started to become warm up.

"So basically you were with a guy flirting" Ciara said and Alix turned to her. If only she knew. But if they're teasing me this much and they don't know who he is, imagine what will happen when they realise I was with him.

"Our little baby growing up. I'm so proud." Ciara began to laugh and continued to tease her.
"Her first little crush."
"So who is he?" I ask. I may be nosy but at least I'm not devious.
"I can't say." I replied as we walked out of the school gates.
"You're kidding...right?" Alix said before giving me a serious glare.
"Nope sorry guys we just want to see if it's actually going somewhere first."
Ciara then spoke.
"Fine, but you better tell us soon because it's going to kill me, ok?"
I'll think about it." I said before winking. I  glad that they respect my privacy and one day I will open up to them. Just not yet.  I knew that I could trust Ciara and I could probably have trusted  Alix because I did feel like we are sisters, but I had only known her for a couple of days. I needed time. We rode back on our motorbikes and once I got home I flopped on the couch and thought about my day. It all started in maths...

"Hey, apparently you're my algebra tutor or something...?" I asked the back of the boys head. He didn't say anything for a while but turned around muttered

"Yep, lucky me."

"I'm sorry, what did I ever do to you?" I say whilst trying to remember if I had seen this boy before. Nope. This was the first time.

"Sorry," he said whilst rubbing his eyes. "I'm just really tired. When should we start?" It was then I actually took in how hot this guy was.

He had scruffy dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. His jawline accentuated the perfect structure of his face. As he smiled you could see dimples forming on either side of his face. Wait. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I acting all mushy?
"Kayla...?" I heard a voice in front of me say."Is everything ok?"
"Yep fine so when should we start?" I asked whilst I tried to not make it obvious that I was checking him out.
"U-Um yeah s-sure." Why was I acting so nervous? Forget acting I was nervous. I didn't why but something about this guy was different. No guy had made me this way before. I knew this sounded cliche but it was true. It was weird though how I hadn't noticed him before.
"Your place or mine?" He said with an unusual look on his face.
"Um yours?" I said but it came out like a question.
"K. Meet at the gates after school?"
"Y-yeah sure. See you then. " I turned around and walked away. How had I not seen him before? I barely even knew the guy yet he had such an impact on me. I didn't even know his bloody name.

Ryder's point of view.
"The decision is that you are now on the boys football team. " I watched Alix's face light up. Why did she have to join? Everything was perfect until she came. Everyone respected me and I was the baddest in the school because of all the crap I had been through - this is what made everyone scared of me. I didn't mind though. It was better like this. This way no one could have treated me like shit.
"Ryder...?" I heard Aiden ask. He was one of the only people I trusted. He knew everything about me and yet he didn't ditch. He was there for me when I needed him.
"Yes coach?" I reply in an annoyed tone. Well what did he expect? Me to be completely fine about this whole situation? He knew that I hated her and yet he still overruled my vote with the dean's.
"You know you could be slightly more supportive of her joining the team?" He said whilst heading into the locker room to tell everyone the great news. Note the sarcasm.
"Alright everyone listen up. " he began to say as him voice boomed throughout the whole room.
"Alix will be joining our football team and I don't want to hear any complaints...got it?" He said whilst you could hear murmurs fill the space.
"Good now you can all go home and I'll see you at practice tomorrow along with our newest members."
I sighed and gathered up my stuff. As I looked up and I saw Auden make his way over.
"So I'm guessing coach overruled you on the mat because there is no way you would willingly invite her into the team. I mean she's a girl."
"I don't know man. It's shitty that he would do this but I see where he is coming from. We played against each other and we drew. 5-5." I said with a look of defeat in my eyes.
"You're kidding me." He said whilst tutting to me.
"So she's got game then?" He said whilst we made our way out the door.
"Unfortunately...yes. "

Alix's P.O.V
I could not believe it. I got in. I actually got in. I get like jumping up and down. Ugh sound like one of those baronies. Gross.
"Guys do any of you ride skateboards?" I asked because I really felt like checking out one of their parks.
"I do. I can take you there if you want but I can't stay. Something came up. "
"Yeah sure that would be great. See you tomorrow Ciara?"
"Yep see you tomorrow." She said giving me a smile before she walked away.

"Can we stop off at my house so we can pick it up?" I asked, feeling very lazy.

"Yes of course, where do you live?" SHe asked before it hit me. I had only met her a couple days ago. I forgot because it felt like I had known her my entire life.

"Here, I'll take you there, get on." I say gesturing to my motorbike.

"Yay! I love riding these. I've never been on one but not riding it though." She said.

"There's a first time for everything." I said whilst chuckling.

We got on and sped up. Luckily, I didn't live too far from school so it only took about five minutes on the bike. I got off and so she she after I had parked it on the driveway.
"Your house is so nice!" She exclaimed whilst I fumbled around in my jacket pocket for my keys. However, I was surprised to find my mum opening the door for us.

"Hello, and who might you be?" She said whilst embracing Kayla into a hug.

"K-Kayla" She tried to say but ended up stuttering because of how tight my mum was holding her.

"She needs to breathe mum."  I said whilst grinning.

"Would you like to stay for dinner? It will be ready in a couple of hours." My mum said whilst smiling at Kayla. I'm glad she liked her.

"I'm really sorry but I have to get back early, maybe another time though?" She said and by the look that was on her face you could have told that she wanted to stay but really had somewhere to be.

"Yeah mum, if it's ok Kayla was just going to show me where the nearest skateboard park was?" I said whilst giving her my puppy eyes.

"Ok fine, but be home in time for dinner." Works every time I thought.

"Sure, see you soon." I kissed her on the cheek, grabbed my skateboard from the doorway and left.

"Your mum sems really nice." Kayla whispered as we were leaving.

"She is" I replied whilst giving her one of my rare, genuine smiles.

After about 10 minutes of walking we came to one of THE BEST skateboard parks I have EVER seen. It was incredible.

" Woah." I breathed out. It was way better than the ones back home. Just then Kayla looked at the phone.

"Shit. I didn't realise it was so late, see you tomorrow?" She said whilst giving me and  apologetic smile.

"Yep, cya." I said and gave aher a wave.

Just then I bumped into prince charming. Again, note the sarcasm.

"You." He said in a deep voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 7.5K 31
Leather jacket? Check Motorcycle? Check Bad boy? Check Signature smirk? Check I'm a fucking cliche but chicks seem to like it. They think they can sa...
511K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
85.8K 2.5K 41
"Your moving a little fast aren't you?" He entwines our fingers and leans in towards my face, "I know what I want when I see it." I tilt my head with...
393K 16.8K 43
I meet him at the right time. Or a completely wrong one, depending on the perspective you look from. I am not the one to fall head over heels in love...