6. "You."

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while so to make up for it here is an extra long chapter! (Cue the applause 👏) anyway this chapter is from Kayla's P.O.V as promised! Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------
Kayla's P.O.V

"Hey where were you?" Alix asked. I could tell that she knew that I was hiding something.

I was with someone doing something. " I said whilst my cheeks started to become warm up.

"So basically you were with a guy flirting" Ciara said and Alix turned to her. If only she knew. But if they're teasing me this much and they don't know who he is, imagine what will happen when they realise I was with him.

"Our little baby growing up. I'm so proud." Ciara began to laugh and continued to tease her.
"Her first little crush."
"So who is he?" I ask. I may be nosy but at least I'm not devious.
"I can't say." I replied as we walked out of the school gates.
"You're kidding...right?" Alix said before giving me a serious glare.
"Nope sorry guys we just want to see if it's actually going somewhere first."
Ciara then spoke.
"Fine, but you better tell us soon because it's going to kill me, ok?"
I'll think about it." I said before winking. I  glad that they respect my privacy and one day I will open up to them. Just not yet.  I knew that I could trust Ciara and I could probably have trusted  Alix because I did feel like we are sisters, but I had only known her for a couple of days. I needed time. We rode back on our motorbikes and once I got home I flopped on the couch and thought about my day. It all started in maths...

"Hey, apparently you're my algebra tutor or something...?" I asked the back of the boys head. He didn't say anything for a while but turned around muttered

"Yep, lucky me."

"I'm sorry, what did I ever do to you?" I say whilst trying to remember if I had seen this boy before. Nope. This was the first time.

"Sorry," he said whilst rubbing his eyes. "I'm just really tired. When should we start?" It was then I actually took in how hot this guy was.

 When should we start?" It was then I actually took in how hot this guy was

He had scruffy dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. His jawline accentuated the perfect structure of his face. As he smiled you could see dimples forming on either side of his face. Wait. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I acting all mushy?
"Kayla...?" I heard a voice in front of me say."Is everything ok?"
"Yep fine so when should we start?" I asked whilst I tried to not make it obvious that I was checking him out.
"U-Um yeah s-sure." Why was I acting so nervous? Forget acting I was nervous. I didn't why but something about this guy was different. No guy had made me this way before. I knew this sounded cliche but it was true. It was weird though how I hadn't noticed him before.
"Your place or mine?" He said with an unusual look on his face.
"Um yours?" I said but it came out like a question.
"K. Meet at the gates after school?"
"Y-yeah sure. See you then. " I turned around and walked away. How had I not seen him before? I barely even knew the guy yet he had such an impact on me. I didn't even know his bloody name.