Trifling Bitch (An Urban Love...

By ms_snl

Copyright ©2014 ms_snl PAYTON ROSE CARTER WAS A DIME PIECE WHO'S MOMMA WAS ON CRACK AND DADDY WAS A PIMP. SHE... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40
Recap Of 16
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
PSA
Chapter 43
Ch 16 again
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chaper 48

Chapter 1

23.5K 303 60
By ms_snl

I GOT THE BIKE HOLIDAY!

Wanda crack headed ass should have never got the bike for Holiday then she could have been alive to surprise Nikki.

Damn that's fucked up how her daughter practically raised her damn self and then on top of that a drag Queen was the only close thing to a father figure she had besides Silas bum ass.

Its sad how that bitch chose crack over her daughter ... Shit that reminds me of my mother. Well she was never a mother to me just a fucking headache.

My mother Jolene was a beautiful women until her ass got sprung out on that shit. Her flawless coco skin was now ashy and dried up. Her long dark brown hair was now damaged and split. That shit looked like a birds nest.

Oh I know y'all probably wondering who I am. Allow me to reintroduce myself (in my best Jay-z impression)

My name is Payton Rose Carter.. I'm brown skin with thick brown hair that touches the middle of my back and no I'm not mixed im just African American. I'm only 5'3 but don't let my height fool you cuz I'll fuck a bitch up.

Since I was a youngin people always grabbed at my chubby cheeks and before ya think negative im talking about the ones on my face, ugh I hated that shit.. As people would say I'm shaped like a "brick house" in other terms im thick is fuck with a lil bit of gut. And a D cup bra size. I don't take shit from anyone. Fuck a dollar and a dream.

See this world is cold and cruel and I was just a mistake brought into this piece of shit place. My momma didn't want my ass. She choose crack cocaine over me.

And as of for my "Daddy" ... Shit all I know about that nigga is that his ass was a pimp who had hoes working on the clock non stop on these mean streets of New Haven.

His name is Big Daddy Ivan as they say. Ivan started fucking around with my moms when she was only 17 and he had fell head over heels for her even tho she was a prostitute who worked for him.

Soon after Ivan found a crack pipe creeping out the pockets of Jolene's

black biker jacket.

Ivan was beyond pissed and in no time he kicked Jolene ass right out of his shit.

"Bitch you smoking that shit in my house... Get the fuck outta my house. You too pretty for that shit Jojo." Ivan didn't even bother packing her clothes because he bought all that shit.

Something in the back of Ivan's head told him that something was up with Jolene but he didn't let his thoughts effect his love for her. His stereo system was missing and Jojo simply said.

"It's probably one of your so called niggas who's up in our house stealing in shit."

Little did Ivan know... Jolene was pawning every and everything she could get her hands on just so she could get her fix.

Ivan didn't give a fuck about Jolene once he found her crack pipe. He told her she had less than 2 minutes to get off of his property.

Jojo screamed and cried for Ivan to open the door and as much as it hurted Ivan to let her go.. He had to do what he had to do.

Oh and on top of that my moms was 2 months pregnant with lil ol me. Luckily she stopped doing that shit while she was pregnant with me or I would have been fucked up for sure.

Peep this tho... As soon as that bitch gave birth to me less than 2 days later her ass was hitting that pipe again.

Sometimes I guess she didn't really see nothing wrong with leaving me in the house when I was only 3 years old just to chase after dope dealers.

But enough all that sad shit. I don't really care about my parents. As a matter of fact my father never knew about me and last time I checked his ass moved back to Oakland.

Luckily there was my Auntie Princess who's real name is Monica but in the hood she's known ass Princess.

Princess is my mothers sister. Princess has coco brown skin similar to my mom and long thick hair like my mom too.. She was a dime piece and and she took me away from my mother when I was 8 years old.

She told Jojo that the devil will have his way with her if she didn't get off that stuff... Y'all thought my mother listened to her.. Yeah right she never listens to anyone.

Princess is my mother as far as I know she's the only real mom I have and I love that women to pieces.

Oh and my uncle Raymond who was only 3 years older than I was.. He was the baby out of the three of them but he damn sure acted like an older brother and Princess always laughed at him. he looked out for me too.

He always made sure I was straight.. Buying me all the clothes I ever asked for and on Saturdays his ass was in that line to cop those new Jordan releases still til this day I don't have to want for shit.

Yes my uncle is a king pin. I never really mind where the money came from... Shit my ass couldn't complain.

I mean I asked him before and he straight out told me. "Never mind where my money come from.. Stay in your lane big head." I wasn't stupid tho and he knew that.

I have a tight circle cuz I don't believe in cliques.. I don't fuck with many, just two bitches. Avery has been my best friend since pre-school and she never crossed me not once. I swear I love that girl and I'll kill a nigga over her and I know she'll do the same for me.

Avery is gorgeous and only a couple of more inches taller than I am... Oh and she has a caramel complexion with freckles on her nose and under her eyes.

Avery isn't as thick as me but she has a fat ass with some titties. She once wore her hair shoulder length but she decided to cut her hair in a bob. Me and Kaylin my other best friend..both cussed her ass out when she called and told us.

Kaylin has a beautiful dark skin completion with brown eyes. She's taller than me and Avery. She looks like an East African model or some shit.

Anyways... Right now I'm only 18 years old but I'll be graduating soon and lawd knows I can't wait. I'm not in any relationship with any nigga and I don't plan on being in one NO time soon.

Bitches always wanna fight me over their "MAN" and it's crazy cuz their so called boyfriends always texting my phone and sweating me.

I mean I talk to some dudes but lately I haven't been impressed by anyone. I'm not looking either. Don't get me wrong it'll be nice to have someone to love and kiss on but I'm not about that fairy tale shit.

It was the weekend and I had an hair appointment at 12 o clock. It was going on 10:30 which gave me enough time to get ready.

I took my pink iPhone 5c off of the charger and made my way to my bathroom.

I sat my phone on the ihome and I played Jhene Aiko "Stranger"... I love her voice it's so pretty and I always can relate to her songs.

I let the steamy shower water hit my body and I tilted my head back some. That shower was everything but I only stayed in for about 20 minutes or so.

Once I got out of the shower I studied my closet to find an outfit to wear. I didn't plan on going all out cuz I was only going to go get my hair done.

I decided to wear my blue and black Pink sweat suit from Victorias Secret. I was feeling comfy.

The kitchen was empty once I got downstairs. I started breakfast. French toast, bacon, sausages, eggs, and orange juice to drink.

"Good Morning niece." Princess had made her way down stairs and I didn't even notice.

"Good Morning Auntie.. I left you a plate on the counter and there's extra because I know Uncle Raymond greedy self will be here looking for a plate too."

"Thank You pretty.. And I know his greedy ass will be here in no time.. where you heading to.?" She asked while taking a bite of her food.

"Auntie I have a hair appointment at 12 and you know my hair needs to be taking care of." We both laughed and she agreed with me.

"Okay I guess I'll see you later..." She said pretending to be sad. Princess is a blast to hang around. She always knows how to keep me laughing.

"Of course I'll be back later." I cleaned my plate out and headed towards my white Lexus.

The hair salon wasn't really packed.. It was just me and 3 other girls in a chair. I've been going to Joanna's since I was 13 years old. The owner Anna does my hair and she does my aunt Princess hair too.

I adjusted myself in the chair and waited for Anna. She was a pretty heavy set woman who was half white and in her early 40's.

"How you want it done today baby?" She wrapped her hair apron around her waste and then she begin to part my hair.

"I want a deep condition and a silk press but I want my ends feathered." I ran my fingers thru my hair.

"You think I need to clip my ends now." I hates getting my ends clipped but I know it was only helping my hair.

"Yes.. As a matter of fact I'll just give you layers" she took her comb and placed the tip of it in her mouth.

"I know you got me Anna so I'm not even going to trip." I walked over to the sank so she could wash my hair.

Several minutes later I was back in the chair and I begin to listen to the older women gossip.

"I heard the nigga was caught in the bed with peanut two days ago and Chrissy almost passed out seeing her man in bed with another man."

The brown faced women spoke and I giggled. Yuck..Chrissy man was down low.. I should have known cuz he's always parked on Union ave where all the tricks be.

I looked up and in walked the most sexiest man I ever laid my eyes on I mean damn.

His completion was a beautiful dark chocolate and he had full lips. His hair was nicely cut to compliment his spinning waves.

Oh and on top of that he was built.. His toned muscles peeked out of the fitted true religion shirt he wore.

Who is this man and why haven't I met him yet. I thought... I didn't even realize that I was staring so hard at him and he immediately cracked a smile to show off his pearly whites I assumed.

He walked right over to Joann who just so happens to be standing behind me. My heart started pounding. I had to calm myself down before he noticed.

"Heyyyy my handsome nephew. You got my stuff?" Joanna spoke.

Then he spoke lawd Jesus he has one sexy ass voice.

"Auntie you know I'll forever look out for you." He cracked another smile.

"Oh how rude of me. Payton this is my nephew Mekhi but he goes by Cash." He looked at me for a minute before smiling and waving hello.

"How you doin ma." He simply said.

His name is just as sexy as he is. I thought

"I'm good." I said but he didn't really seem to care.

He went back to the conversation him and Joann was having before she introduced us and they both went to the back of the salon.

I started to fantasize about me and Cash. His appearance turned me on and his presents made my panties wet.

Fantasy

We were kissing non stop. To the point where we had no room for oxygen. He bent me over, slid my panties to the side and started playing with my clit. I bit down on my lips and begged him to stop teasing me and just fuck me already. He didn't pay me any mind while he continued to taunt and tease my pearl.

Fantasy Over

I had to stop myself from this fantasy I was having. I had to pull it together before he came back. It was too late everybody noticed the way I was acting I was so embarrassed but I didn't let anybody know it.

Cash was standing by the entrance of the salon and he started to laugh some. Damn he's on to me.

"Alright auntie Anna, I'll catch you later." He stuck up a peace sign and before he left we caught eye contact and of course my ass was blushing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.4K 53
Brooklyn is all about school and her money, she works at the hottest strip club in Miami " Pleasure". she's not looking for love but it's looking fo...
183K 5.2K 34
Makayla Armani Smith is 17 years old and at the start of her last year in high school, her dad is currently the Drug lord of Atlanta and he goes by I...
124K 4.1K 20
Ashanti has finally met her match when she leaves her dear city of Chicago, Illinois. Her main goal is to follow her missions and when it comes down...
4.1K 242 32
"нє ѕανє∂ мє , ι ∂ι∂ тнє ѕαмє fσя нιм.. мαувє ωє мєт єα¢нσтнєя αт тнє ωяσиg тιмє.. ι ℓσνє∂ нιм , нє ℓσνє∂ мє вυт ∂σєѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мєαи тнαт ωє ωєяє м...