The Alphas Second Chance

By Sophia2334

April is the Beta of Redstone pack, Her mate is the Alpha/ They are best friends and have been since they hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 4

3.7K 79 4
By Sophia2334

Party time 

I didn't know what to think or what to say, All i could do was stand there and watch my mate go all over another woman. I felt my face going pale and the smile i had on my face slowly fading away,She had now won.

Shakira was beyond pissed. She wanted her blood in our mouth. She wanted this bitch gone. Listening in to Jane's body i could hear a small heart beat inside of her.

"Well ?'She asked everyone else in the room.

"Congratulations Alphas."I say. Before walking out of the room.I could feel everyone's gaze on me ,a tear dropped from my face.

"Oh Wait April what did you have to tell us ?You're exciting news "

"Haha don't worry about it. I made a mistake. As you do." I fake laugh as i walk out the front door.

"April"I could hear somebody calling. Not wanting to turn back i quickly got in my car and reversed a bit too fast and slammed on the breaks as i was going to take out Jaxons and Kate's car. Putting it in forward gear i zoomed off and out the driveway i turned my music on as loud as it would go and kept one hand on the steering wheel as the other one leaned against the car door supporting my head.

I felt nothing but betrayal and heartache, i blocked out shakira as she wouldn't shut up about killing her, i would have no problem killing Jane don't get me wrong but i could never kill her baby or anyone's baby i'm just not that kind of person. She also wouldn't stop crying for her mate and i couldn't handle hearing her cry as it is like a sad whimper or a long wailing sound that women do when they lose their pups. Once she began wailing i had to block her out fully, i just hate hearing that sound it makes me feel weak and vulnerable, especially since she was my wolf and how she is legit the other half of me.

The speed i was travelling at was sending the dirt flying into the air, All i needed to do was get the fuck away from him and her. As i sped down the one place i knew no one would look, slowing down as i entered town i went right to the edge where the Ashton owns the local Club, no one would even think to look there.

I hope they don't to be honest, i just want to be left alone and be able to do what i want when i want, without people trying to boss me around or any shit like that.

Pulling around the back i parked my car behind a rather large truck and grabbed my handbag out of the car and walked through the back doors into complete darkness and then all of a sudden bright flashing lights were beaming in my eyes and the music was blasting to its fullest.

Walking up to the bar i ordered 2 Manhattans and 2 dirtWolf Drinks.One after one i shoveled them done my throat not giving two shits about anyone else but myself, i hated everything at the moment and i didn't want to be around people who were going to ask me what was wrong.

Vampires are generally good like that, they keep to themselves and don't ask questions if they think it will upset anyone, then there are wolves who are noisy, Are too caring and want to know every little fucking detail and spread it like there is no tomorrow.

I made my way out to the dance floor and began dancing with some Vampires, i swear that's all they do is drink and party just blanty have fun. After hours drinking I was joined by Ashton's younger sister who is 16 and legally she can't be here without Ashton but eh i don't care i'll look after for the night or day whatever the time is i can't really remember or know how long i've been here.

Lilly was very stunned to see me here but just smiled and gave me a hug. Lilly doesn't talk that often she is like a mute but she chooses to be one. She hates speaking to people she doesn't know but has quite the spirit to party.

"April are you okay ?"She whispered quietly in my ear.Over the very loud music i'm surprised i could eve hear her small voice. I nodded my head and continued on dancing. Laughing my butt off as i was dancing like a buffoon.

Grabbing my drink off of the table i started to pour it done once more, Might as well enjoy life while i still can, Be a matter of time before i become such a depressed wolf i'll probably go top myself, As soon as Max decides he's in love with Jane or until she finds out me and him are mates he will reject me and i'll most likely die.

Either way i'm kind of fucked, But hey on the bright side at least i won't have to be calling her Luna. The other thing i could go and do is get married to a mateless Alpha then he will know the pain off watching me walk away from him on my own accord and marrying someone who will offer me a lot more than he could.

However deep down i know i could never do that to him. I just could never hurt him. No matter how much he hurt me i could never do the same thing to him. I don't know if that was just because we are mates or if it just because he has been my best friend since we were babies or is it just because he was my Alpha? I guess that i will never know.

I started jumping around acting like a total dick no doubt, but who cares. I certainly couldn't give a shit, i would in the morning most likely when i have a killer headache. My body moved to the music, it was great because it was that loud you couldn't actually hear the words that were being sung or in some cases you couldn't even tell what song it was because it would be so blurred. My hips started to sway and i began to sing along with whatever i thought the song was.

As i jumped around like i was child i felt eyes on me, even though i was in a fairly drunken state, i still felt something was off, Looking at Lilly i could tell she had the same feeling. Sharing eye contact we both decided that it was time to leave. I grabbed her hand and dragged her through the drunk people and shoved my way through everybody. I knew we had to get out of here something was off, My wolf had gone on alert and Lilies Vampire side was trying to tell her something but since she is not yet of age she hasn't got all of her senses but sometimes the vampire senses try and break through.

Pushing past the last of the blonde bimbos and Brunette barbie dolls oh and we can forget Gi-Joe and Kens. Alle fake people wearing fancy clothes or in some cases boob jobs and botox, In my opinion all people who had too much time and money on their hands.

Barging our way out the door, looking around in the dark alley. I could see my car and grabbed Lily's hand and we began running for the car, Stopping in the middle of the car park i looked around me and saw the 4 large males appear. I Automatically shoved Lilly behind me from the smell of them they were rogues. My hand automatically went to my side hip where my holster usually sits, i gritted my teeth as i wasn't wearing one.

All of a sudden i was grabbed by the throat and held into the Mid-Air, I felt my face going pale as the oxygen was being taken out of my lungs rapidly and couldn't breathe i began smashing my legs against him and i finally got a decent kick into his groin area. I was immediately dropped to the ground my body colliding with the pavement beneath me, I began to take large deep breaths in and out trying to fill my body with air once more.

"ASHTON" Lilly screamed to the top of her lungs, Ashton would hopefully hear or one of her guards would.

In the corner of the eye i saw a flash of movement behind me and felt my air been yanked back, a small screamed left my mouth and i saw a holster on him and yanked the gun out of it,Pulling the safety off i pulled the trigger several times and the mans t-shirt slowly filled with a red stain.

Stumbling to my feet i fired another shot at the man who was charging at me, Firing at the man he soon dropped to the ground. I grabbed Lily's hand we began running for the car, I was roughly tackled to the ground.

"April"She yelled.

A rather large man was on top off me and i couldn't move my body he was too heavy. He pulled back his rather large fisit and smashed it into my face.I felt the full force of the hit to collide with my jaw, a large growl left my mouth.

I could hear cars roaring and engines pumping, i knew someone had heard lilly, I watched as another man started walking closer and out of the shadows, Pushing my head up i connected eyes with her, her body was trembling with fear and she couldn't move, lilly is used to being in rough situations but she always has someone a lot larger and stronger then me to protect her not to mention she has like 8 guards with her on the battlefield and she doesn't fight just spectates.

"LILLY RUN "I yelled at her. She looked at me as i continued struggling and then looked at the man that was walking towards her. I knew she wanted to help me but in all honesty she could do anything apart from get herself killed which would not be the brightest idea. Her feet began to move as she heard cars approaching she began screaming for someone to help us.

I felt the air begging to be squeezed out of my lungs and all of the alcohol that was once in my system began to start rising up in my throat, oh this is just great, the beta of the pack died not by a bullet or loss of blood but by choking on her on up chuck, Oh Wow what a story that will be to tell the future grandkids.

My hands began to reach his face and my nails dug deeply into his side cheeks as i felt the skin off of his cheek pealing into my nail the blood ran down my middles fingers until a loud powerful growl rang through my ears and let's just say this guy was not very happy that i had done what i had did, if the growl that escaped him wasn't enough to scare me he striked me again in the face and went back to trying to kill me. What an Asshole ! He obviously missed the whole never hit a women, Memo.

Looking back i could no longer see Lilly but the man in the shadows was still there just watching me be slowly killed. Tires coming to a screeching stop about mile away rang through my ears, because of the amount of Alcohol i seduced myself with my wholes wolf senses are all over the place, Shakira however is now gone doorminant as she was too upset over what happened in the morning she drained herself and now she can't come out and help me shift as she is too weak too.One good thing is that my senses are still working or i definitely would be screwed.

A small wheezy scream left my mouth as i struggled to get oxygen i could feel my face started to change color, i began to struggle even more but just ended up smashing my head on the pavement. I felt my eyes begging to close when a sort of growl came from behind me and then the weight was lifted off of me and i began to large gulps of air in as fast as i could.

I heard something snap and open my eyes and watch a body drop to the ground, Penny was by my side in seconds and was rubbing my back.

"April are you okay ?"

"Yeah"I wheezed laying my head on her lap, she smelt the alcohol come out of my breath and it must have been strong too. She looked at me very confused and looked deep into my eyes and tried seeing what was wrong but i had my walls up so no one could tell what i was feeling or thinking.

"April?"She asked.

"Yess"I burped out and that felt so much better.

"Jesus how much did they let you drink !!" Ashton demanded to me, Looking up to him i tried to do puppy dog eyes to get away with it but no he wasnt having none of that shit. He looked like a very pissed off dad and i felt sorry for Lilly cause boy was she going to be in alot of trouble.

"Not that many"I lied.

"April, Those men could have killed you and Lilly Both "He growled.

"I know"I dragged on. Jesus now he is just going to go on and on about how we could have died and how it would affect the clan and the pack and not to mention the community.

"Why are you drunk ?"He asked curiously.

"I felt like coming out "

"Without Max ?"He questioned.

"Yeah, He's at home with his pregnant girlfriend"I say in the most doleful mood.

"Shes-"

"Who are they ??"I asked pointing at the bodies.

"Shadow pack"A laugh escaped me and small giggles took over that too. Looking at Ashton i began to piss myself laughing as his facial expressions were very entertaining. Get it they came from the shadows.

"I think we need to get her back home "

Ashton walked over and picked me up and carried me to my car and placed me in the front seat and i immediately rested my head on the car door. Falling asleep, i awoke to a strong pair of arms around me and hearing the creak of the door and the creak of the staircase, He carried me up to my room and slightly started to giggle and he told me to be quite.

He placed me inside my covers and undid my hair for me, he bended down to my level and looked into my eyes, a tear slid down my cheek and a small sad smile came onto his face.

"You'll be alright Kiddo i promise."

"Oh and April, Thank you for protecting her. Get some rest now "He said before tucking me in tightly and turning off the light and shutting the door firmly, I heard his quite footsteps down the stairs and then the car door opening and quietly shutting and it taking off down the drive, I'm guessing Penny or one of his men followed behind us in a second car as my car keys were on my bed side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...
165K 4.9K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
316K 10.8K 30
Nova Moore always does the right thing. She's always made the grade and she's finally reaping the benefits. Until she wanders to where she probably s...