In LOVE With My SOUL- Abhigya...

Por crazymahiz

Pragya is a bold and adventorous girl... She takes every aspect of her life in a very positive manner.. She h... Mais

New crazy thought....
The souls of this story (cast)
1. Dream big... Work hard.. Stay positive and enjoy the journey...
2. Handling the hard times....
4. Inviting Troubles...
5. Time to be brave...
6. The Invisible maze...
7. My soul belongs to him...
8. My wedding with my soul...
9. Will He accept me as his soulmate????
10. My fantasized love....
Will my soulful love wins??? (Teaser)
11. Bearing the biggest pain...
12. Love is the healing medicine to the broken soul...
13. Because... I'm his soulmate...
14. The best thing happened...
15. The secrets behind Abhi...
16. The key of my heart...
17. My possessive baby....
18. Sorry... It's all because of me...
19. My heart beats for you...
20. The cute, naughty boy...
21. Dare to touch my Abhi...
22. Look, I'm not a baby...
23. My kiss conveys my love...
24. Where there is love and care, there is full of happiness
25. I want my Fu... Fug... fuggy...
26. Lucky to have a gem as my husband...
27. My heart made it's choice and it choose you...
28. We pass through the tough situation, with our togetherness....
29. I will not let them harm you and will protect you till my last breath...
30. Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you ..
31. Life is full of complications.. I least bother, as you are with me ..
32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...
33. Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass.It's about dancing in rain...
34. You gave me the needed solace, when I'm helpless...
35. Words can't explain my happiness, when you stood for me...
36. Your love is the fuel of my happiness...
37. I feel safe, when you hold me...
38. Facing the hidden attack... Will We survive or collapse???
39. Don't cry for the past... Smile and try to come out of it...
40. I don't no, how it had happened... I'm not at fault...
41. Gonna enjoy the sweetness of life, forgetting the worst past...
42. I want a place where there is only you and me exist...
43. A small spark which created a big cold war...
44. It's happening... A magical new beginning...
45. Our life is quite complicated... But our love is pure and true...
46. Without you, I'm nothing but a soul less body...
47. Sometimes your silence hurts me, more than your anger....
48. True love and caring people,stands closer by your side at the hard times..
49. The new relationship makes their bonding even more stronger..

3. Mysteries are haunting her, all of a sudden...

1.2K 157 143
Por crazymahiz

Thanks for all your supportive words .

Thanks to all those lovely souls for their votes n comments... Keep supporting me like this always.. Share this story if possible to let others know about this work of mine...

Just getting crazy now a days and getting obsessed a lot to update new covers.... Here is my new cover to this story...

Hope you all like this cover....

......

Shot. 3:

Pragya is shivering inside... Her heartbeats are rising heavily as the nectar in her juicy lips is being gently sucked by the man of her dreams... She is moaning in pleasure and she held his collars as she does not want to go weak as her limbs too are shivering...

Pragya is feeling as if she has attained paradise and she is completely happy.. Her phone starts to buzz making her to part apart from him and she opens her eyes...

Pragya is way too shocked as no one is around her.... She blushes too hard at the naughty imagination she had that too with him... She touches her lips gently and wishes to have her dream to happen in real one day...

She smiles happily and continues her work to find out the dark secret behind The Mehras....

.......

The camera zooms it's position to a dark place.... No single light is found in the room except the light from the dull moon...

Its very hard to spot who are in that room too... But, its easy to recognize three people are standing there discussing some thing very seriously...

" What the bloody heck is happening there???"

"Till now the accounts department is in our control... But now this girl pragya has entered"

"What's the big deal!!!! After all, she is a girl.... Even men wagged their tails for money.... Its easy to trap this girl"

" I dont think its easy... She is very stubborn and full of attitude and ego..."

"Hmm... We have to do something big.... We have to trap her in such a way that she should not come out from that and divert her attention on us...."

"😂😂😂😂😂..... I understand what's cooking in your mind.... You are a Big Game Player...."

" Anything to get the Mehra properties in my name..."

" Ya... I can see it clearly... If not, you would have been caught.... But no one will doubt on you point 1% too...."

"That's the credit to my acting na... All will dance to my tunes... Soon Im gonna be the true owner of the Mehra property"

The trio laughed and hi-fied and left the place after making a clear plan to trap pragya if she pokes her nose unnecessarily in their matters deeply....

.......

The screen shifts to aaliya and Arjun in their room...

Aaliya: Am I troubling you Ajju???

Arjun: Not like that sweet heart.. I know you need me all the time by your side... But sorry, Im failing miserably to spend time with you...

I always love you aalu... You are only the women in my life... No one can tke your place... Dont think Im having any affairs and all...

Aaliya feels ashamed for her stupid thoughts: Sorry... Ajju... I...

Arjun: Its okay dear... I dont misunderstand you... I can very well know about your inner turmoil... Dont feel sorry so...

Im completely busy now a days... Lot of work pressure... Do you know how much I need you by my side? Sometimes, I feel to be only in your arms... But wht do???

Huh... Sorry aalu... Im missing you too badly... Sometimes, my frustations are reaching its height as im missing our love making too... That is resulting in my high anger too...

Aaliya: 😊😊😊😊 .... Really...

Arjun pulls aaliya closer and in a husky voice: Yes... Many a times... I thought to come straight away to our room to have you... But silly girl, that time only you will sleep or work or sometimes you are vomiting n tired...

So, I wont disturb you... As, your health is important to me rather than my feelings...

Aaliya: Sorry ajju... This much you love me... But... I...

Arjun: shhhh... Remember, Im working hard only for our happy life... I dont want our baby to live a life of a slave or employee like me... I want to give our baby all happiness...

Now... Sweet heart... Shall we stop this... Its been long na... Will you??? We will do it only if you are okay... Im very desperate you know... Im controlling myself a lot... But, I wont trouble you, if you are not well...

Aaliya blushes too hard and nods her head to give approval for arjun... Arjun smiles and hugs aaliya... Soon, the two were blissfully adoring each other happily with their love making....

......

The screen shift to a restaurant... We can see a petite figure is crying too hard hugging a man... Her face is swollen, her eyes are puffy and blood red... She is keep on crying hardly and spoiling the man's shirt...

The camera zooms in and shows the faces of those two clearly... Its none other than purab and bulbul....

Purab: Calm down bulbul... How long will you cry??? We have no other choice than to do this...

Bulbul: No purab... Im a very bad girl... I always be a hurdle to my sister always .. whatever I do, my di is always loving me and is always thinking for my well being only...

Why my pragya di has to suffer always???? I dont want her to be a sacrificing queen for our well being... Till this date, she has not done anything for her and her happiness...

I love my di so much... But you know na, Ma always pampers me a lot and treats my pragya di as a moving ATM... I accept Pragya di is of my dad's first wife's daughter... But I treat her only as my own sister and di too treats me like that...

But you know na, mom hates pragya di a lot yet she acts good infront of her... Only I know what's in my ma's mind...

Im trying my level best to make di hate us so that out of frustration, she will move out from our house... But no one can be as lovable as her...

Today, I talked way too bad... I defamed my di's character too and I ask her to adjust n flirt with the men there... I cant come out from the desperate state of pragya di...

Still her controlled face n painful smile is pricking my heart... Is it bad that we are born as middle class people??? What mistake did my di committed??? Is it wrong my papa did married my mom for pragya di's well being???

Dont know whts d big deal to love even if thy are not born out from your womb... Mom is pestering me to get married to you soon... But, I dont want our marriage to happen before pragya di's ....

Purab: why not we look for a good boy for your di???

Bulbul: It wont happen purab... Mom wont agree for this... She will do some dirty tricks too... She brilliantly planned and got pragya di's jewels too..

Im praying to god to send a real prince charming, who wants only my pragya di alone and to scoop her in his arms and go away from the living hell...

Purab: Dont worry bulbul... Sure, god will send her prince charming soon....

Bulbul: Hope so... Till that iv to continue my acting and make my di to hate me for sure...

......

The face of Abhishekh Mehra is flashing and he is smiling widely dreaming about his girl....

........

Next day, pragya wakes up with a blushy smile on her face... She does not know why she is getting such dreams... She is always a strict girl and she does not have any boy friends too...

But after seeing him, pragya could not resist herself.... She is falling uncontrollably for him... She is just hallucinating him and she is getting naughty dreams that too with him...

Pragya mentally curses herself for doing so... She takes a deep breath to calm down her nerves as she cant love him and they cant be together even they wish too...

Pragya thinks how to solve the issues in Mehra groups and she wish to revive some earlier year documents without the knowledge of anyone... She is way determinant to find out where those huge money has gone and that too the job is done cleverly n clearly as no one can suspect that a big fraud has happened...

Pragya got dressed up in a simple yet elegant attire... She just applied kajal in her eyes and a light coloured cherry lipstick to highlight her juicy lips...

She makes her hair to flow.... She comes out picking her bag and some office files .. she spots sarla n bulbul are seated in the dining table to have break fast...

Pragya does not wish to face them... She does not want to have breakfast too... She asked mona to get something for her while she comes to office...

Pragya could not control her anger when she saw bulbul dressed up in a short knee length dress.. Its a black coloured tight fit dress which shows her curves n cleavages clearly... It is sleeveless and blackless too and its one sided cut in the center...

Pragya glares at bulbul for wearing such dress but did not said anything amd heared the convo of bulbul n sarla from stairs....

Bulbul (in a cheerful tone) : Mom... Today we are going to present our new works to our clients... Me and purab are very excited... You know this dress is purab's designing... Nice na...

Sarla: haan... Bulbul... You will look nice in all dresses... Purab is too good in designing dresses for you...

Bulbul: ya mom... He is just obsessed to see me in many of his works...
Hey di... Come... Come... How is my dress??? Nice na... Itz my purab's work...

Pragya: Ya... Its good... But could have been little lengthy n loose...

Bulbul: come on di... This is not an usual dress... This is the new fashion dress.... Im sure, this collection of ours is gonna be a huge hit...

Pragya: All the best bulbul... Convey my wishes to purab too... Okay mom... Im leaving...

Sarla: pragya you did not have anything... Have tea and breakfast n then go...

Pragya: Its okay mom... Iv an important work today... Have to go quick... Bye...

Bulbul: Bye di... Dont forget about loan matter and try to impress n adjust with your higher authorities too... Take care.... See you in evening...

Pragya feels suffocated to stand there more... She rushes out and starts her scooty and flies to her office...

Bulbul made a faint smile and enters inside...

Sarla: Thank god bulbul... Iv made your favourite sweet... I dont wish to give to pragya... Here you have it n take some to purab too...

Bulbul: (angers) why mom???? Why are you like this??? Why are you hating di this much???

Sarla (in a calm tone) : Im not hating her bulbul... But I want her to be my slave always and she has to serve us and bring money to us for the mistake her father has committed to us...

Bulbul argues with her mom and left to her office...

...

Pragya is completely busy in her office works .. She is working too hard from morning without taking any break...

Her head is pounding with severe headache... She closes her eyes to control the pain.....

She gets angry when she gets a call from an unknown number...

Pragya: Hello... Who is this???? See... Im very busy right now.... Dont irritate me... Call me after office hours...

A man speaks from opposite side....

Man: Hold on sweety... Your voice is so sweeet even in anger too.... Such a lovely voice you have...

Pragya: Idiot... Who are you????

Man: your soon to be husband...

Pragya: Nonsense.... I will call the police n sue you too...

Man: Go ahead.... I will tell them the reality that you are day dreaming about me...

Pragya: Whaaatttt????

.......

Who is talking to pragya in phone???

Whom does pragya dreams off???

What is the big mystery behind Mehra groups????

What's your take on bulbul's character???

Is Arjun really in love with aaliya???

To know more stay tuned....

Drop your comments and dont forget to press 🌟 button to cast your votes..

Until then , keep guessing....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Lovingly

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up....

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes...

Words used : 2100+....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.7K 410 14
he is cold and ruthless she is naive and innocent he is like a Strom and she is like a broken piece of glass he is a billionaire she is a middle...
49K 4.9K 37
He is a charmer... She is a spoiled brat... A single bet changed their destiny.... A funfilled, adventourous, daring, romantic love story of Abhi an...
90.3K 5.8K 84
THIS STORY IS ABOUT ABHI AND PRAGYA WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. BUT DUE TO SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE THEY COULD NOT CHERISH THEIR LOVE OF THEIR LI...
62.8K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...