Dynamite (discontinued)

By TheBVBOutcast

Hey guys! This is the sequel to Twin Roses! If you haven't read my first book, I recommend that you read it... More

Chapter 1: WHERE IS SHE?!
Chapter 2: The Planny Plan
Chapter 3: Defy
Chapter 4: Back To School
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 7: Road Trip Again
Chapter 8: Unexpected Visit
Chapter Nine: Quaking
I'm Sorry

Chapter 6: An Email

2K 46 3
By TheBVBOutcast

Elijah and I finally reach the house and I head upstairs to my bedroom. I set my backpack on my bed and go back downstairs.

I go straight to the kitchen and grab a blood bag, pouring it into a mug. I put the mug into the microwave for a minute and sit on the counter to wait to for it to be finished.

Damon comes into the kitchen, smiling from ear to ear. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. I feel my cheeks turn a bright red color and I hide my face in his neck.

"How was your first day?" He asks, cockily.

"Good, I guess. It wasn't terrible like I thought it would be," I reply. "I have to go do some homework. Maybe tonight we could watch the stars at a reasonable time?"

I add the last bit knowing that Klaus could hear me from whatever room he was in.

"Absolutely."

I leave Damon's arms and speed up the stairs to my bedroom. I grab my laptop and open up a word document. I have to write a small essay on something that we would change in this world if we could.

Hm, make it illegal to let first graders have cell phones? Not a bad idea, but what else? What would I change? People are judged way too often even though they barely know the person, but that's never gonna change. What am I gonna do?

I open up a new window and log onto my email address to see if I have any new mail. And turns out I got quite a few from Lush, Hot Topic, and Forever 21. There is another one that really catches my eye.

It's from jackobblackisfasterthanseth@drymail.com. Who could that be? I click on the mail and begin to read.

Dearest sister,

I know that we haven't spoken for quite some time, but I thought it would be a good idea if I were to contact you the only way I knew that nobody would know.

Things are different now. Our parents are dead. You and I are the only ones left of the Cullen coven. I know that you have your own life with your new family and your significant other, but just know that Jacob and I will always be here for you.

I want to start by saying that I'm sorry for the way that our parents treated you when we were born. I had no idea why they treated you so terribly. I still don't to this day. It was wrong of them to treat you that way.

Please be aware that the Volturi is not taking this kindly. They are upset that Alice and Edward were murdered. The rest of the family.. well, they could care less. You know how the Volturi are. So, please be aware of your surroundings. It is up to you if you want your family to know about the Volturi's anger.

Jacob and I are currently residing in Montana. We thought we could finally get our own house and possibly start a family. I know it's soon, but Jacob and I know that we're the right ones for each other, so why wait?

Please know that you are welcome to come visit Jacob and I anytime. We are both here for you. Because what's the point in life if you don't have family? Family is everything.

I won't live forever like you will. One day Jacob and I will die. I hope you come see me before that time comes.

Even though we didn't exactly know that our parents would die so soon after our creation, I still want to be a part of your life if you would just give me the chance.

From your dearest sister, who has just gotten engaged,

Renesmee Cullen.

I clicked out of the email and sit there to ponder over this letter for a second. I can't believe she's choosing to get pregnant. She's gonna be the one to keep the Cullen bloodline going. I can't believe that it's actually gonna happen. That child is gonna become chief of the wolf pack and is gonna be part human, vampire and werewolf? That's gonna be one ugly looking child... I'm kidding!

But that is strange. I really do wonder what kind of abilities it will have. Never mind me, the Volturi are gonna love the idea of murdering whatever that thing will be. That means that Renesmee's gonna have me come save her and her child. Ugh, why me?

Maybe that child will be okay on it's own. The baby will have its daddy's pack on their side. But will they be able to defeat them on their own? Another rescue mission... Should I let Renesmee know of my concerns? Nah, she probably knows the risk that she's taking. Right?

"How's the essay going in here?" Damon asks, walking into my bedroom.

"I have no idea what to write it about," I reply, opening up a Word document. "It's supposed to be something about what we would change about the world."

"There's a lot of things that I could think of," he chuckles.

"Really? Like what?" I ask.

"I'm not gonna give you any ideas," he laughs at my pout. "Think about your lifespan. What would you want to change about it?"

"Maybe the way that my parents treated me when I was born," I say, thinking about all the neglect they showed me.

"So? Write it about how you wish that parents wouldn't neglect their children or something like that," he says, taking a seat next to me on my bed.

"That's a good idea!" I say, already knowing that title of the essay. "Thanks Damon."

I plant a kiss on his lips and begin typing away on my laptop.

"No problem," he says, getting up from my bed. "I'm going to the kitchen. Want anything to eat?"

"I'll take a blood bag please," I say, not even looking up from my essay.

With that, Damon leaves me and heads downstairs.

• • •

"Is everything okay?" Klaus asks as I doodle on my notebook.

I decided to chill out in the living room, hoping to get some inspiration of something to draw. I needed something to occupy my mind from the thought of the danger my sister is gonna put that baby in.

"Yeah," I reply, turning to look at Klaus. He takes a seat beside me on the couch and looks down at my blank notebook.

"You're lying," he smirks. "Something's up. What is it?"

"Renesmee is planning on having a child," I say, closing the book.

"What's the problem with that?" Klaus asks.

"She's part vampire and human because my father was a vampire and my mother was a human when they did the dirty and my mother was still human was still human when she gave birth to us. She's having a baby with a werewolf, so I can't help but wonder what the baby will turn out to be," I explain.

Klaus looks at me with furrowed eyebrows and ponders about it for a couple minutes before saying anything.

"I've never heard of anything like that," Klaus says. "I have no idea what the child will make out to be either. Wait- how do you know about this?"

"Um, about that, Renesmee sent me an email today explaining that she want to get pregnant and wants to marry her fiancé Jacob Black," I explain, hanging my head.

"When were you gonna tell me that you were still in contact with her?" Klaus asks.

"Honestly, I was shocked that she emailed me. I didn't even know how she got my email. I haven't spoken to her since the night that Emmett and Rosalie died."

"So, what are you so concerned about?" Klaus asks, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"The Volturi. They'll come after her and the baby," I state. "They came after her when she was born, but Alice was there to save her with someone who was just like her. I doubt that there's anything like the baby," I explain.

"Dylan, think about it. That child is gonna be part werewolf, vampire, and human," he says, looking into my eyes as if he's trying to tell me something. "Sweetheart, you are all of those things."

"Oh my God! You're right! Holy shit!" I jump up from the couch. "But that child may not be the same kind of vampire as I am nor the type of werewolf that I am. The Volturi could use that as a reason to kill the child because it's not the 'same' as I am."

"That's fucking ridiculous," Damon says, walking into the living room. "Why don't we just kill them?"

.............. Nobody says anything. We sit there and think if there were gonna be any consequences to killing the Volturi.

"We can't do that," Elijah says, also walking in. "They control the other kind of vampires. Some of them can be ruthless."

"So? It's in a vampire's nature to be ruthless. I mean, just look at me," Damon says, smirking. "Look at you guys. You guys aren't so innocent."

"He has a point," I say, thinking about what kind of danger that would bring. "What if Klaus like takes over Aro's place? Everyone fears him anyway."

"But does he scare them enough, so they don't destroy the entire human race?" Elijah questions.

"This is Klaus we're talking about and unlike Aro, he can't be killed," Damon says in a duh tone.

"So, do we kill the Volturi?" I ask.

"Maybe we can get a few friends to help us because there's a lot of vampire that worship Aro and the Volturi," Elijah suggests.

"Like who?" Damon asks.

"Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, maybe some of the werewolves from both Tyler Lockwood and Jacob Black," Elijah explains.

"I'm still not over Bonnie telling Edward my location for them to kidnap me," I say.

"This is about your sister's unborn child, not over grudges," Klaus states.

"Are we doing this?" Damon asks, excitedly.

"Dylan, I want you to email your sister about our plans and that maybe we can do visit her in Montana," Elijah says, turning toward me.

"Will do."

"I'll go contact the others in Mystic Falls," Elijah says, already taking out his phone.

"When do we leave?" Rebekah asks, walking into the living room with Marcel.

"I'll say one week time," Elijah says, leaving the room to call Stefan.

"Yay! I get to skip school!" I squeal.

"I wouldn't get too excited," Klaus smirks. "I'll email your teachers to send you a few months work."

"As if you know how to send an email," I roll my eyes.

Klaus stand up from the couch and looks down at me with an angry expression.

"You know what? On second thought, I'd be glad to show you how," I say, backing down.

Klaus nods with an smirk. "That's more like it, love."

Another rescue mission and road trip with the family stuck between Damon and Kol in the back seat. How exciting... 😒

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n

I know it's been a while, but I had gotten a lot of writers block. I came up with more ideas as I wrote this, so hope you like it.

Tell me what you think! Do you like the idea of The Volturi dying? I do.

- Savannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.1K 36
♡Klaus Mikaelson Love Story♡ •TWILIGHT/VAMPIRE DIARIES/ORIGINALS• (If you're reading plz vote! Trying to reach 1k!) "You can't go back and change the...
3.5K 147 19
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
1.5M 29K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...
45.9K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...