Adopted by Team 10

بواسطة littleangelreaders

Follow the life of Elijah as he is adopted by team 10 المزيد

Adopting
New Life
School?????
DRAMA
Apologize
PHONE
First Day
Principles Office
Roof top
Secrets!!!
MUSIC
Tragedy
Hospital
Phone Number
Sing
Insane Asylum
Busted
Talent Show
Are You Ready
Tour
Engaged
Hate
Broken
Vidcon
He's back
Party
Happy
Reason
Garage
Stay
Till Next Time
Voice
Slowly
Squeeze
Together
Movie
Graduation
Kiss
PlayList
Moving on
Clean
Mess
Biological
Office
Trust
Cramp
Date
Lucky
NY
Cry
Smile
Reaction
We lived
Tell or Not
Tell me
I love you
Woken
There Here
Home
Satisfied
Too fast
Loyal
Friend
Bandage
Apoligize
Pack
End

Young

868 27 6
بواسطة littleangelreaders

"There cute" Chance said watching Sky and I holding hands. We were on our way to dinner to celebrate. "There young" she looked up at Chance. "He's 13 when did you have your first kiss" Chance asked. "13" she realized.

"Just leave the kid be he's good" Chance said. "He's happy" Tessa smiled. "Aren't we all" Chance said looking around at everyone and he was right everyone had the biggest smiles on there faces.

"You happy" Chance said patting the small of her back. "Yeah" she put her hand around his hip. "Fans" Jake said suddenly at that moment Sky and I let go of each others hand and Chance and Tessa did the same.

Sky and I decided to keep it a secret as we are still young people we'll get  hate like crazy we walked into the posh sushi type restaurant which is Tessa's and Sky's favourite food.

We all sat on in a private room as there were fans outside just staring in. We had our food and a lot of laughing and got back into the cars.

Chance Tessa Sky and I were in the Tessla
"So what are you going to do now" Chance asked me. "I'm just going to carry on YouTube and stuff like that" I said putting my phone away. "How about you Sky" Tessa asked. "I'll be graduating high school in few weeks I'm home schooled now after that one don't know where ever life takes me I suppose" she replied.

"That's cute you guys are the good looking couple and the clever couple as well" Tessa giggled. "Dad and you would make a cute couple as well mummy" I mocked her giggle.
"Yeah we know its all over instagram" Chance said scrolling through instsgram he  showed her a picture of him punching Demetrius in Vidcon the caption was "still protecting her".

"That guy is creep" Sky said. "We know" Chance Tessa and I said in harmony.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

160K 2.4K 54
Chance and Tessa are falling in love. But little does Chance know, Tessa is hiding a big secret that no one knows which could effect the whole Team 1...
7K 283 27
When twins Kayla and Kaye went to vidcon and met there idols Team 10 they didn't know it yet but everything changed after that day.There You tube ch...
131K 3K 97
Jake's life is perfect he has his dream job being the leader of Team 10, an amazing girlfriend, and a 1-year-old daughter. But everything changes one...
180K 2.7K 79
You get welcomed to the team but what happens when you fall in love with one of its members