𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬

By 504heaux

My Works #4| Not a fan fiction. Don't you wish you could fix mistakes that happened in the past? Meet Karin M... More

Description & Characters.
Prologue.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
60.
Epilouge.
NEW STORY.

59.

9.3K 374 73
By 504heaux

Chad Jones

I leaned over the sink splashing cold water on my face. I allowed the water to drip on my white tee while going through the cabinets.

My hands snatched the clear orange bottle and popped the top open. I let the two blue and white pills fall in my hand before I threw them back with water.

Ziprasidone.

I was lacking on taking my medication and it showed. I had to be sane before I went to that court house in two days.

I might fuck around and do something that'll get me life in jail. Hell I did do something but I didn't kill the hoe.

Even though I wanted to.

Karma is a bitch but she's slow as hell.

I ran my hands down my jeans and laid across on my bed. The side effects of those pills were kicking in and I was getting sleepy. But I didn't want to sleep this early because I wasn't going to go to sleep tonight.

I laid there with my eyes closed listening to the air conditioner blow. I didn't keep my promise because I began to doze off until I heard my phone ringing.

"Who the fuck?" I asked agitated because of them ruining my sleep.

My bipolar ass just said I didn't want to sleep. Dumb retarded ass nigga.

I squinted my eyes as Karins name popped up on the screen. I pressed decline before laying back down.

She called back to back every time I didn't answer which annoyed me. This time when she called I slid to the right answering it frustratedly.

"What the fuck do you want bro?" I yelled annoyed as the facetime connected.

"I-I just wanted to talk daddy." Chloe said looking in the camera with tears in her eyes.

"Fuck. I'm sorry baby girl I didn't mean to say that to you. What are you doing?" I ran my hand down my face.

"Watching Moana. I wanna be just like her daddy, her pretty."

"Oh really? What makes her so pretty?" I questioned just to hold a conversation.

Talking to my daughter honestly calmed me down. She was my peace.

"Her skin color, her hair and her height. Her short like me and mommy." A chuckle escaped my lips every time she said her.

"Nothing is wrong with your beautiful skin. You have long pretty hair and height doesn't make you pretty. You're my beautiful Chloe regardless."

"Really? Do I look better than Moana?"

"You sure do. She ain't touching you baby girl. I got the baddest daughter outchea."

"Yeah! I'm the baddest puta." She yelled and I heard yelling in the background after that.

"Who taught you that?" I furrowed my eyebrows wondering who was teaching my daughter this shit.

"Joseline the Puerto Rican princess."

"Whenever your mom watches that, go in your room and lock your door. I don't need you feeding off them bad vibes."

"Chloe what are you doing? Get your ass in this tub." I heard Karin voice in the background.

"Sorry mama. Papa I gotta go, love you." She said blowing a kiss before hanging up.

I shook my head looking at the time that appeared on the home screen. 6:28 p.m

Before I could lock it a text appeared up from Zyaire.

I was already dressed so I just brushed my teeth and freshened up a bit.

I pulled up too the bar and parked on the corner. A few football fans recognized me so I took pictures and signed autographs for about 5 minutes. I should've worn something non noticeable because all these people were working on my damn nerves.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't come here to sign autographs. Catch me at one of the football games."

"That's if you'll ever play again.. woman beater." My neck snapped towards the nigga that said that prepared to snap.

I looked him over then realized he wasn't worth it. My job was already on the line and this Rick Ross looking ass nigga wasn't about to jeopardize it anymore.

"Wassup whoadie? How you feeling?" Zyaire says dapping me up once I sat next to him.

"These niggas need to get the fuck off my back dawg. I wish that hoe didn't even come to my house so I wouldn't be in this shit."

"Chad you was wrong though man. If she didn't put her hands on you first, you had no business touching her. Especially driving her head through the damn wall." He sipped his beer and I rolled my eyes.

"I did what I did and it's done. I can't take that shit back and I'm not sorry." I spat before ordering my drinks for the night.

"What happened anyways?"

"She was playing my ass this time when some nigga came saying that was his baby. I was like good looking out bro and diary of a mad black man her ass."

"Nah not the madea movie." He chuckled clapping his hands together.

"Nah foreal y'all know how I get so why would you do that? I spent millions on her ass, proposed and everything! Fuck these bitches." I said throwing the tequila shot back quickly.

"Let's not forget you slept with Karin.. many of times."

"We wasn't even together, son." I shrugged my shoulders.

I do what I want when I'm single.

"But was she single? You wasn't even thinking about her ole dude man and that's fucked up. Karma at its finest." Zyaire said before looking around.

"I knew exactly what I was doing. Karin was the one fucking yo her relationship. If she knew she loved him she would've stopped this along time ago. That's all on her dumbass, I just got pussy and head in the end so I don't care." I shrugged honestly.

"You're so heartless bruh."

"Blame my pops."

"Hey daddy." I felt somebody rub my shoulders before I turned around to see who it was.

I just gave her a head nod and looked at Zyaire who was minding his business.

"Why are you so tense? Is something wrong?" She said before stepping in front of me now.

Now that I seen her appearance, she didn't look bad. She was a white chick, blue eyes, plump breasts and ass sitting.

She ain't fooling nobody cause we all know what surgeon she went too.

"I guess." I just wanted her to leave so I kept my answers short.

"Let me help you then." She said grabbing my crotch through my pants.

"Woah, whatchu tryna do?" I asked and she smirked before placing her hand on mine.

"Lead me to your car and I'll show you." I swallowed my last drink and gave Zyaire a heads up.

"Nice car. What do you do?" She asked once I opened the door.

"Live."

"Cool, me too."

I rolled my eyes starting the car as her hands went down to my zipper. By the time I put it on music slurping sounds took over the car.

"Damn." I grunted as she took my whole dick in her mouth.

"Like that daddy?" I nodded throwing my head back on the headrest.

Thank god for tinted windows.

My phone started ringing making my eyes snap open.

"Fuck! What?" I yelled making the girl jump.

"Who the hell you hollering at boy? Stop whatever the fuck you doing and get to that hospital because that girl is in labor. Got them calling my phone cause you don't wanna answer." My sperm donor shouted and I sighed.

"I don't even know if that's my baby."

"Go find out dumb ass nigga!" I hung up.

"Look shawty you gotta bounce. I got something to take care of." I said hesitating if I should raise her head up.

I ain't have head in a while and she was a beast with it.

"Was it good?" She smiled wiping her mouth.

"Sensational." I replied opening the door and pushing her out.

"But you didn't get my number!" She yelled tapping on the window.

"I didn't want it." I pulled off towards the hospital.

~.~
The end is near ya digggg

Y'all gonn stop disrespecting my mans Ron because he's the best character in this book 😪 No he wasn't cheating on Karin with his ex, or anybody at that fact.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
267K 5.4K 47
Georgia Alice Monroe. A young girl who has lived a life of only pain. Always paying the price so others around her don't have to. No one knows her...
1.4K 8 37
Kameron Springfield is determined to get through her senior year of high school successfully, and drama-free. Well, maybe it doesn't help that her ne...