Mafia Don [Mj FanFiction]

By ScarletWords93

What happens when your father sells you to the baddest mafia boss? More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
NEW Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Not an update! Apology to you
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Announcement (not update but please read)
Ch. 40
I am back
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44

Ch. 19

6.1K 287 164
By ScarletWords93

We got inside of this huge house to find ourselves in a shiny hall filled with guests.

There was a pleasant music playing in the background and the guests were walking around the hall, drinking alcohol, laughing and talking. They were all dressed fabulously and I was glad that I wore this dress so that I would fit in (not that I had a choice, because if Michael said 'wear it', I had to).

Michael was holding my hand tightly and so was I holding his since I was afraid that I could lose him among the big crowd of people. Last thing I wanted was to be alone here.

He led the way so I had zero idea where we were going, but then he saw a man who waved at him and Michael change the direction.

That man was drinking and talking in a small group with other men. He was smiling and greeted Michael warmly.

"Michael! Long time no see!" they shook hands and the other men greeted Michael too.
"I've been busy. Nice party."
"It is! My son's getting his master's degree this month so this party is in his honor."
"Very nice, congratulations."
"So, who is this beautiful lady?" the man examined me with his eyes.
"YN, my girlfriend."
"Nice to meet you, YN!"
"Nice to meet you too..."
"Tom."
"Tom has been my business partner for quite some time, YN." Michael explained.
"So you have been together for 1-2 months, YN?" the man asked me.
"Yes! How did you know?"
"Because you're still alive!" then they all burst out laughing.
"Yeah yeah very funny..." Michael said. I smiled a little so that I won't look awkward although I didn't quite get this joke. "So how's your wife doing, Tom? Does she know about your new mistress?" Michael fired back and Tom's smile suddenly disappeared.
"Well, have fun, love birds. I'll go greet a few friends."

"Asshole." Michael whispered to himself and I couldn't help it but giggle. "What's so funny?" he looked at me.
"Nothing." I quickly put my serious face on.

"Michael, honey!" a woman suddenly appeared from behind and wrapped her arms around Michael, making him let go off my hand. "Teddy bear! You look fantastic!" she placed her hands on his cheek and kissed them one by one "Mua mua! I missed you, baby!"

Who the heck was that woman?

"Stop it, Karen! You're gonna leave lipstick all over my face!" thank God he pushed her away!
"So what? Let everybody know what we did!" then her eyes stopped at me "Who is this girl?"
"My girlfriend, YN." he replied.
"She looks good. Hi, I'm Karen!"
"YN.." I couldn't talk much. I was still surprised maybe because I wasn't used to seeing other women around Michael.
"Now, Michael, why don't you come with me for a drink! I have so much to tell you!" he looked at me and said
"Maybe later I c-"
"No no no! You're coming!" she wrapped her arms around his left hand and started to drag him. "But YN-"
"She's gonna be fine! Right, YN?" before I could even reply she went on "See she nodded!" which I didn't "Just for 5 minutes, Michael, she's not a baby! I'll bring him back I promise!" the woman yelled at me, dragging Michael forward. We exchanged one last glance when he disappeared in the crowd. I could see in his eyes he didn't want to go, but had no choice.

Great, now I'm alone.

What was I supposed to do now? I was just standing there uncomfortably and had the feeling everyone was staring at me as if I was an idiot. Therefore, I decided to go grab a drink.

I looked around and saw the table with the drinks. I walked over to it and damn those people had only alcohol. I had never drunken alcohol before and decided to just leave, but then someone talked to me

"Hi." I turned around and saw an young man behind me.
"Hi..." I replied.
"So you want a drink?" he asked.
"Well, actually I-" but he quickly grabbed two glasses of champagne and passed me one.
"Cheers!" he said and drunk from his wine. Then he stared at me and I remembered I had to drink too. So I brought the glass to my lips and took one small gulp. This tasted funny! Blah! However, I put a smile on because I didn't want anyone to know I had never tasted alcohol before.
"So what's the name?"
"YN." I replied.
"I'm John, nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
" So you like the party?"
"Yeah, it's nice!"
"I haven't seen you before... and I know all of my father's friends."
"Well, I-"

"She's with me." we heard Michael's voice from behind me. "My girlfriend." he placed his warm hands on my waist.
"Oh Michael, nice to see you. Tell me, YN, what is a fine girl like you, doing with that man?"
"And why is an engaged man like you flirting with girls?" John's facial expression changed immediately.
"Hahaha! You're funny! Nice joke, man!" he turned it into a joke, which reading from Michael's face wasn't.
"Like father like son..." Michael whispered.
"What did you say?" John asked.
"Oh nothing... Excuse us." Michael said, grabbed my arm and led me away from him.

"What were you doing with him?" he whispered.
"Nothing! He came to me while I was waiting for you."
"You haven't forgotten that you're only mine, have you?" he said.
"No." I drunk some more from the champagne. So it's okay for him to talk to women and I can't talk to men? I rolled my eyes.
"What?" he asked.
"I haven't said anything!"
"What was that face you made?"
"What face?"
"You know what, girl!" before I could say anything, other friends of Michael came to us and greeted us.

This party was starting to get boring and the only interesting thing was that I tasted alcohol for the first time. I kept drinking and the more I drunk, the better this thing started to taste. I took another, then another and another glass, until I forgot how many glasses I had consumed. I even started to feel a little funny and dizzy, but for some unknown reason I felt happy! I even danced with this guy that asked me to! Some of Michael's friends, I forgot his name. Michael didn't seem very pleased, but who cared? I certainly did not! I decided to have fun and I was gonna have fun.

After what seemed to me a few hours, we left for home. The ride was silent and Michael didn't look very happy, but I didn't care. I kept singing along the radio and enjoyed the night very much.

Once we returned home and got into the living room to find Alligator and Blade watching TV, Michael poured himself a glass of whiskey and I tried not to trip all over myself. That champagne got me really dizzy, but I loved it.

"So how did it go, boss?" Blade asked.
"It was boring to me, but YN had lots of fun talking and dancing with guys..." his tone was quite sharp.
"It was just a dance, what's the problem?" I asked.
"Oh nothing! Except for the fact that you were enjoying it a little too much and that they were drooling all over you!"
"That's all in your mind! It wasn't like that."
"It was! I know better!" he replied.
"Well yeah!?? You were having fun with that woman... what was her name.. and left me alone to wait for you!"
"She dragged me! I couldn't do anything about it!"
"You could have said no! Or you could've taken me with you, but how could you have done that when you wanted some alone time with her..." he placed the glass on the table, looked at me with a completely different facial expression and said
"You're jealous." and smirked.
"What? I am not!"
"Yes, you are. You were afraid that she could steal me away from you, right, YN?" this man made me so angry!
"NO! That's only in your dreams! And if you want to know, you were jealous of my new friends! Not me!"
"Me??!" he pointed at himself.
"Yes you! You should've seen your face when I danced with that guy.. what was his name?"
"She doesn't even know his name!! Yet she danced with him and let him put his hands on her waist and then rub her back!!"
"I was only making new friends, Mr. Jealous."
"Oh Lord.. this woman makes me angry!" he sighed "What did I tell you before the party? That you're only mine! And what did you do? You flirted with other men!"
"I did not flirt!"
"Yes, you did! You didn't listen to me!!"
"So what?" everyone looked at me.
"You disobey me! ME! Do you know what happens when someone disobeys me? I think you have forgotten!"
"What.. you're gonna beat me up? I ain't scared of you, Michael! C'mon, do it! But know this.. If you only try, I'm gonna kick your smart ass!!" I yelled. YAS! I was determined to show that man who he was dealing with tonight!
"You're gonna kick my ass, YN?"
"Yes."
"I'm sincerely interested in how you're gonna do that. You're not very strong, you know..."
"That's my problem! I'm gonna beat you up and your people too! No, wait! I'm gonna beat your people first then you! I'll leave your smart ass mouth for dessert!" the room got filled with silence and everybody was looking at me. They couldn't believe their ears probably!

"Ahhh.. YN, dear, " Blade cleared his throat "could it be that you're drunk?"

"Who me? Nah! I just had a few glasses of champagne, but I'm not drunk!"
"You are." Michael said "Go to bed."
"I ain't going to bed!"
"YN... listen to me and go to bed."
"Let me think... hmmm NO!"
"That's it! No more alcohol for you! You get uncontrollable when you drink!" Michael said.
"I'll drink as much as I want to and you can't do anything to stop me!"
"Haaa! Did you hear her?" he asked Alligator and Blade "Hear how she's talking to me?" they begun laughing "It's not funny! I'm the boss in this house and when I say go to bed, you go to bed right now!"
"Make me, dad!" I pulled my tongue out at him and this got him even angrier and I started laughing. "You should see your face!"
"You want me to make you? Fine. Your word is my command." he started walking in my direction and right before he got to me, I started running as fast as I could in the house. "Stop! Wait!" he begun yelling behind me and I could hardly run because of all the laughing I did. Michael was funny when he was angry and I haven't noticed that before. "I should have taken a little kid with me! It was gonna listen to me more than you! Damn! How can you run this fast!"
"LALALALALA! You can't catch me!" I stopped behind the big sofa and he was in front of me behind the opposite sofa.
"Stay there so I can catch you!" he said. "And stop laughing!" but I laughed even harder. He was so funny tonight!"
"You know what.. you should see your face 'cause you're funny!" I pointed at him.
"You're unbelievable! Once I catch you, girl... "
"You're gonna beat me??"
"Yes I will! So that you'll remember not to drink alcohol next time!" suddenly he run in my direction and before I could react he caught me. Damn!
"No let go! Let go!" I tried to free myself, but he won't let me.
"You're one jumpy little thing, aren't you?"
"Michael, before you beat me up, can I ask something?" he rolled his eyes.
"Ask."
"Can I eat something first 'cause I'm real hungry?"
"Didn't you eat at the party?"
"I don't remember! I wanna eat now pwease!" I made the puppy dog face
"Okay okay! I can't believe it... "

We went inside the kitchen and when I opened the fridge I saw this delicious looking cake. I took it out and ate at least 3 pieces! It was good!

"You're gonna feel sick after eating so much candy." he warned me.
"I won't." I replied with my mouth full.

But after the fourth piece of cake, I really felt bad...

"Michael, I feel sick..." I complained, rubbing my tummy.
"I told you so."
"I wanna go to bed!"
"Really?" he couldn't believe it.
"Mhm.."
"Finally! Let's go."
"No, wait I can't get up... I feel sick."
"I'll call the doctor."
"No, it's fine. If I lay down a  little, I'll feel better."
"Fine." he walked over to me and before I knew it, he was carrying me bridal style.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm taking you to bed. You said you feel sick, right?"
"Yes. Well, thanks..." he climbed the stairs with me and I decided to ask him "Michael, aren't you gonna slap me or something like that?"
"No, I'll forgive you this time, because you're drunk."
"Really?!! Thank you!" suddenly, I placed a kiss on his cheek which made his body shiver. I felt it because he was holding me.
"You're very brave tonight, girl. I haven't heard you talk so much before."
"Because you've been one bad, bad Michael!"
"Alcohol makes you really courageous and unties your tongue." I giggled. We arrived and Michael pushed the door open, then placed me on the bed. "Fall asleep now, you'll shower tomorrow."
"Okay. Goodnight."
"Goodnight." he replied and I noticed his voice had gotten softer.
"Wait!" I said just before he left.
"What now?" he turned around.
"Can you please stay with me until I fall asleep? I'm scared of the darkness..." he sighed and said
"I can't believe I'm letting you lead me by the nose like this tonight!" and walked over to my bed and sat down.

I grabbed his hand, hugged it tightly, smiled and closed my eyes.

Author's POV

"There's definitely fire between them!" Blade said to Alligator while watching TV.
"If you ask me, they're already in love, but they just don't know it yet. Didn't you see the way they fought!? And our boss didn't do anything about it, he just let her do whatever she wanted..."
"Yeah, this is the first time in his life!"
"I'm telling you, this is the girl for Michael. She's gonna change him to good!"
"She has already started."
"And when you consider how their relationship started... it's amazing they fell in love with each other."
"Maybe they were meant to be..."
"Maybe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.6K 25
What will happen if mafia man take his revenge on innocent boy who didn't even dare to kill an ant but get tortured by the mafia man who is blind by...
49 0 62
Max's gang was killed. They killed his best friend standing right next to him. They decided to sell him at an illegal auction. A gang called Article...
95 0 19
You are hired to work at a company but what will happen when you find out who you boss is?
225K 7.6K 50
This is the story of an innocent girl and a mafia who loves her very much. Will their story have a happy ending? English is not my first language so...