The Vampire Diaries Preferenc...

By xxkloiexxx

How would you feel if you were in The Vampire Diaries? Would you be a witch, a wolf, a vampire or human? What... More

How You Met
Getting to Know Each Other
You Think You Like Him
He thinks he Likes You
He Asks You Out
First Kiss
Date Time
Meet the Mikaelsons
Nicknames
What he Loves most about You
He's Jealous
Who is Jealous of Your Relationship
He Cheats....
He realizes what he Did
He tells You the Truth
Kai
You Get Kidnapped
He Saves You
Meet the Family
He Proposes
Wedding Day Damon
Wedding Day Stefan
Wedding Day Jeremy
Wedding Day Tyler
Wedding Day Matt
Wedding Day Klaus
Wedding Day Elijah
Wedding Day Kol
Wedding Day Kai
You Find out You are Pregnant
He Finds Out
Baby
First Day as Parents
He Babysits
Nursery
His thoughts on You
Cutest Moment You Saw
What He Gets You Randomly
Tyler x Reader
A/N
Enzo
Divorce...
You Snap Him Out of the Trance
Kai x Reader
You Get Jealous
Dating him Includes
Mikaelson Ball Together
One word He uses to describe You
When you are sick
Truth or Dare Klaus x Reader
Elijah x Reader
You Cheat
A Language You both want to Learn
You Prank Him
A/N
First Word
I'm Back Kai x Reader
You Decide the next Chapter
You Get Turned into a Vampire
He Finds out You Cheated
You Get Back Together
The End

Baby Names

2.8K 34 8
By xxkloiexxx

Damon Salvatore- Alina for a girl and Romeo for a boy. You said. I like Romeo but maybe Roy for a boy and Opal for a girl? He suggested. I like those. You said. So have you decided? Stefan asked. Not yet. You sighed. I know you two will think of something. Stefan said. Hopefully. You said. Destiny. Damon said. Faith. You said.

Stefan Salvatore- Kendall for a boy and Jessica for a girl. Stefan said. Maybe Rosalina for a girl and I like Kendall. You said. So if it's a boy it's going to be Kendall Damon Salvatore? Damon asked with a laugh. Haha very funny. Stefan said. It would be a cool name. Damon said. In your dreams. You said.

Jeremy Gilbert- Jane for a girl and Nicholas for a boy. Jeremy said. Eva for a girl and Nicholas is nice. You said. Eva Elena Gilbert and Nicholas Alaric Gilbert. Elena said. Actually those are good names. You said. They actually are. Jeremy said. See I can come up with baby names. Elena said with a smile. I guess she can. Jeremy said. You smiled and giggled and he kissed you.

Tyler Lockwood- Troy for a boy and Tina for a girl. Tyler said. How about Katrina for a girl and Kevin for a boy? You asked. I like Kevin but Katerina isn't my favorite. He said. I had a close friend named Katerina so it would be a nice name. You said. Maybe. He said.

Matt Donovan- Reyna for a girl and Jacob for a boy? He asked. What about Caroline? Caroline asked. What about Gabriella for a girl and Mark for a boy? You suggested. Those names are nice. He said. You two will have to keep coming up with more. Caroline said.

Klaus Mikaelson- My love what about Cameron for a boy and Cadence for a girl? He asked. I like those names maybe Kylie for a girl and Branden for a boy? You suggested. Those names are just common. He said. Cameron is common. You said. Not as common as Branden. He said. You playfully rolled your eyes.

Elijah Mikaelson- I like Victoria for a girl and Adam for a boy. You said. What about Julia and Julius? Elijah suggested. Those names could work to. You said. I like Julia. You added. I guess we just have to wait and see what gender it is. Elijah said smiling.

Kol Mikaelson- What about Kol jr? He asked. No one Kol is enough. You said. What about Emil for a boy and Sapphire for a girl? You asked. What about Rebekah for a girl? Rebekah suggested. Sapphire Rebekah Mikaelson if it's a girl? Kol asked. It goes together. You said. See if it's a girl it is meant to be. Rebekah said. If it's a boy it could be Emil Niklaus Mikaelson. Klaus said. I didn't know we were naming after the family. Kol whispered.

Kai- You and Kai were thinking about baby names for your future son or daughter. What about Mae for a girl and Thomas for a boy? He asked. What about Alessia or Alice for a girl and Liam or Carter for a boy? You asked. I like those names. He said and kissed your cheek. We need to pick out a name. You said. I just want to know if they are twins or just one. He said. Who knows. You said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

28.4K 1.2K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
828K 25.3K 75
━━━━━━━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❜ ❫ ⟨ 𝖩𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖬𝖸 𝖦𝖨𝖫𝖡𝖤𝖱𝖳 𝗑 𝖪𝖮𝖫 𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖠𝖤𝖫𝖲𝖮𝖭 ⟩ ▐ ꒰ఎ ❛ 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝗌�...
647K 15.7K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
48.5K 1.5K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC