{ #3 } Twisted Moon (MxM ||...

De Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have rea... Mai multe

Description
Warning / Foreword
Characters
Pictures, Maps & Plans
Prologue
Chapter 1 - New Year Resolutions
Chapter 2 - An Encounter
Chapter 3 - The Flee
Chapter 4 - A Call To Order
Chapter 5 - When You Need Money...
Chapter 6 - Coincidence
Chapter 7 - Is It Better Out There?
Chapter 8 - Not This Time!
Chapter 9 - An Air Of Déjà Vu
Chapter 10 - Frustration
Chapter 11 - Considerations
Chapter 12 - Authority
Chapter 13 - Nightmare... Or Souvenir?
Chapter 14 - Pushing Limits
Chapter 15 - Stress
Chapter 16 - Making Decisions
Chapter 17 - Trying My Luck
Chapter 18 - Resolutions
Chapter 19 - A Quiet Saturday
Chapter 20 - Persistent Friends
Chapter 21 - Best Birthday Ever!
Chapter 22 - And I Thought My Childhood Was Shit...
Chapter 23 - Lea
Chapter 24 - The Second Kiss
Chapter 25 - Maturing A Bit
Chapter 26 - A Very Persistent Friend
Chapter 27 - Back To School!
Chapter 28 - Explanations
Chapter 29 - Revelations
Chapter 30 - Is That What You Really Want!?
Chapter 31 - Seduction Mode
Chapter 32 - The Black Diamond
Chapter 33 - Jealousy Could Be The Key...
Chapter 34 - Jealousy Might Be The Key, Indeed...
Chapter 35 - Jealousy IS The Key! Or So I Think...
Chapter 36 - Daddy's Baby Boy
Chapter 37 - Master? No... Daddy!
Chapter 38 - Holy F*ck!
Chapter 39 - First Initiation
Chapter 40 - Making New Friends
Chapter 41 - First BDSM Scene
Chapter 42 - Learning Through Training
Chapter 43 - Learning Through Mistakes
Chapter 44 - Learning Through Punishment
Chapter 45 - I Learned My Lesson Well
Chapter 46 - Successful Day
Chapter 47 - A Busy Saturday
Chapter 48 - That's The Masochistic Me
Chapter 49 - The Perfect Match
Chapter 50 - A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
Chapter 51 - Dullness
Chapter 53 - He Is Fucking Mine!!!
Chapter 54 - The Punishment Of His Life
Chapter 55 - Collared!
Chapter 56 - Panic Attack
Chapter 57 - A Kinky Barbecue Party
Chapter 58 - Things Look (Almost) Perfect
Chapter 59 - Exciting News!
Chapter 60 - Is A First Public Scene That Exciting?
Chapter 61 - Worries
Chapter 62 - I Think I Love Him...
Chapter 63 - Losing Control
Quick But Important Note
Chapter 64 - Abducted!
Chapter 65 - Early Investigation
Chapter 66 - Ready To Meet Your Master?
Chapter 67 - Running Out Of My Mind
Chapter 68 - Hell
Chapter 69 - Snap Out Of It!
Chapter 70 - Worse Than Hell
Chapter 71 - Revelations
Chapter 72 - Let The Devil Out
Chapter 73 - Please Don't Die...
Chapter 74 - Surprising Unraveling
Chapter 75 - Aftermath (Part 1)
Chapter 76 - Aftermath (Part 2)
Chapter 77 - A Long Week
Chapter 78 - Guilt
Chapter 79 - One Step Forward
Chapter 80 - One Step Back
Chapter 81 - Let Daddy Back In!
Chapter 82 - Moving On
Chapter 83 - Goodbye Black Diamond!
Chapter 84 - Faith
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)
Thank you / Announcement
The Black Moon Series Has More To Come

Chapter 52 - Green For Harder

40.7K 1.4K 1K
De Snape75

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 51: Green For Harder

(Noah's POV - Wed. 5 May 2015)

"Noah, we are slowly getting there... That's another B+, congratulations!" Mrs. Logan, my Math teacher, says as she hands me my test sheet from Monday. Well, that certainly warms my heart; I actually thought I had failed it and this is all due to my twisted mind.

I have been craving for a rougher Camden recently. Oh, he can be intense at times when we have sex of course, but I can tell that he is containing his demons inside. He just never lets go of his bestiality and I have been wondering how I could pull the beast out. I almost had a taste of it last Saturday at the club when that Dominant hit on me. Although I didn't like the idea of being punished for something I wasn't responsible for, I was still glad that I was about to face the angry Dominant and absorb his tension in a tough scene in the playroom. But then I had to fuck up. My own tension and stress of the week took the better of me and I pathetically fell asleep in his arms during the show...

I can't believe I did that and missed the whole fun! And do you think he would have woken me up? Of course not! I must have been completely worn out because the only moment I vaguely opened an eye was when we reached home and I heard Jess barking as Camden was carrying me upstairs. But then it was too late for the angry Dominant. You're so cute when you sleep, Baby Boy, he cooed when he tucked me in our bed. He fucking cooed! Camden Hall, one of the cold Sadists of the Black Diamond freaking cooed! I didn't even reply and fell back asleep, but on Sunday, while I was revising more and more notes for my tests, I started to elaborate plans to get him angry.

I could simply tell him that I needed him to be rougher, to take me further and even beyond my limits, but I was sure he wouldn't listen. Well, he would listen, but I know he would still refrain on everything like he always does, saying that we need to take things slowly. This is why I need to push him over his own limits so that he can lose the slightest bit of that control he masters so well. The idea is not to push him too far; not to the point that he would kick me out of course. No, I just really need him to lose it a bit and that can only happen if he really gets angry.

I didn't come up with anything good unfortunately that day. And on Monday morning, after Sunday evening's falsely rough session in the playroom at home, I decided that failing a test could do it, especially after he spent four full hours on Sunday explaining me the latest Math lesson. My plan was merely to work real slow and be unable to finish all the exercises. However, halfway through the test, I realized that this was completely stupid. More than making him angry, it would mostly upset him and I can't deal with disappointing him that way. Besides, I promised him I would rock my ass to get the best GPA and this is too important for my future. The problem was that I had lost a lot of time idling over my test and as I hurried up to finish all the exercises, I couldn't be sure that I got everything right. Oh well, a B+ is still decent, right?

The sad conclusion is that I am still stuck at the same spot and I wonder what could anger my Daddy without disappointing him too much. And yet, flying off the handle would do him some good at the moment; it would draw his attention to something different than his current issues. Camden is worrying a lot for his friend Mark and for Alex.

Joshua's security manager - or whatever he is - Tony is investigating on Alex's disappearance, but up to now, they have failed to find anything relevant. They only know that Alex withdrew a lot of cash soon after he left the apartment but they haven't been able to spot him anywhere. Mark is so scared that anything might happen to his boy, but unfortunately for him, this is not the sole problem on his hands. He also worries a lot about Shannon who seems to be much more affected than what he wants to show. And Camden worries a lot for his friend who has to stay strong for his remaining lover, but obviously, it is not as easy as it seems. However much dominant these men are, they still have a heart and there are things that you can't fix so easily.

"Noah... Didn't you hear the bell ring?" Sean calls me, making me startle on my chair.

"Hmm... no..." I reply softly, realizing that everybody else has left the classroom already and that I took my notes without even being aware of it.

"Mrs. Logan has that much effect on you...?" he chuckles in a whisper.

"Like hell she has... If she were an Art teacher, maybe... No, scratch that! Not even if she were an Art teacher..." I reply, mocking a gag reflex that makes him laugh. "Let's go have lunch outside," I then offer and we both head out, mingling among the other students and carefully avoiding the girls of our class when we find an isolated spot on the lawns of the school.

As usual, he sits as close to me as he can and our thighs are brushing against each other. I don't really mind because I have gotten used to his cuddly self. We start a conversation about the essay we have to hand in tomorrow in English and Sean complains about the fact that he still hasn't finished it and is struggling with the second part. An idea immediately forms in my head and I pull up a friendly smile, mostly due to the fact that I finally have a plan to anger Camden.

"I could help you?" I propose shyly.

"Really? That would be awesome, Noah!!" Sean cheers, clearly relieved.

"Yes, of course," I reply, still smiling. "Do you think... Do you think your mother would let you go to my place after school and maybe have dinner?" I offer shyly.

"My mom? Hell yeah, my mom is no problem, but... how about your... guardian?" Sean asks warily.

Oh, my guardian is going to hate it! He will probably get very angry but this is precisely what I want! Camden has made some efforts regarding Sean recently, in the sense that he let me go to the art exhibition the other day. He doesn't grunt anymore each time I mention my friend and how we did this or that at school throughout the day, but I know for sure that he doesn't like the idea that Sean and I spend so much time together. Of course, nothing would ever happen between Sean and me, so his jealousy is plainly ridiculous and yet I like it. It makes me feel cared for.

"Camden won't mind, don't worry..." I reassure him with the most confident tone.

The rest of the afternoon goes pretty smoothly. I get an A at my weekly English test and an A+ in Art. At five, Sean and I hit the road straight to my place, walking at a good pace, and twenty minutes later, we walk into Camden's house where Jess happily welcomes us. My baby is obviously enthusiastic to meet a new person and Sean plays with him for a few minutes outside while the puppy waters the trees and bushes to relieve his bladder. While they do that, I pull out my phone and send a text to Camden, hoping that he will take the bait.

5:27 pm - Noah: Hi Daddy! I'm home with Sean. We're going to do our homework and he will stay for dinner. What time are you finishing tonight?

He must have been between two appointments because my phone rings barely a few seconds later. Sean is still in the backyard with Jess so I don't hesitate to take the call.

"Hello!!" I cheer, not expecting the same enthusiasm in return.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Noah?" Oops, I guess I was right. Camden's tone is very dry and I can even decipher a note of anger already.

"Hmm... what do you mean?" I reply with mock hesitation.

"What is he doing at home?" Camden seethes through his teeth.

"Sean...?"

"Stop giving me this bullshit, Noah! What the hell is he doing here?" Unsurprisingly, Camden's increasing anger has my cock twitch inside my boxer briefs and I can't help a little smug smile that, thank God, he can't see.

"I proposed him to work at home... He needed help on the essay we have to hand in tomorrow and..."

"Couldn't you do that at the library??" he growls.

"I thought... I thought we would be more... comfortable at home," I tease him further with an innocent tone, definitely playing with fire. There is a long and frustrated sigh echoing out of my phone and I can tell that he is trying to contain himself.

"Don't take me for a fool, Noah!" he replies very dryly after a few seconds. "You absolutely know my thoughts on that. Now I need to go and take care of my next patient, but be sure that this conversation is not over. The chairs of the dining room had better be your sole idea of comfort and I'd better not find you upstairs with him! I'll be home around seven and we'll discuss this later on."

With that, he cuts the call and I am left with a satisfied grin standing in the kitchen. I start preparing some lasagna for tonight, and I could almost whistle in happiness at the thought of what I should expect later tonight. Of course, I do know his thoughts about Sean! They are completely stupid in the sense that Camden knows I am all his and would never cheat on him, but I guess that this is just part of his possessive and controlling personality. As he already told me, he tolerates other Subs to be a little too close to me at the club, because he knows that there wouldn't be anything behind our sensual touches, but Doms or other guys in general are out of the question.

"Can I help you?" Sean asks, suddenly by my side.

"Hmm... yeah... Can you get me two jars of Bolognese in that cupboard over there?" I ask, pointing my chin in the right direction.

"Sure..."

Camden still hasn't released the knives from the safe, so I go for the easy solution and just use fresh lasagna pasta, already-made sauce and I add a bit of fresh cream between the layers. Once the dish is ready, I put it in the oven to cook slowly and we finally set to our homework at the dining table. Concentrating on the task is a bit difficult for me but I still manage to finish my essay and to help Sean on his before I hear the car park in front of the house.

Jess immediately rushes out of his bed and runs toward the entrance door, barking happily while I try to ignore the loud thumps in my chest and finish my English assignment for tomorrow with Sean. The door opens and I hear Camden greet the little dog. His voice is strained and I slightly back away from Sean who is sitting to my left at the table, but he only moves closer, pointing at a typo I made on my notebook.

From my peripheral vision, I see Camden walk into the open kitchen area in front of us. What I see when I look up has my cock swell in my pants. For once, his dark hair is not tied into a bun and he has let it loose over his shoulders. I didn't get to see him this morning since he left very early, but I notice that he trimmed his beard quite short, giving it a three-day-stubble look that is so freaking sexy; almost as sexy as the severe and dark scowl he is throwing me right now. The muscles of his jaw are clearly strained, as is the rest of his body. I offer a tentative smile and only get a deeper glare in answer.

"Oh hi Mr. Hall!" Sean says, barely raising his eyes from our notebooks.

"Hi... Did you have a nice day?" I ask innocently.

"Could have been better..." he grunts, squinting at me meaningfully. His obvious annoyance sends waves of electricity straight to my groin.

"Hmm... We're done here... and dinner's almost ready..." I comment, biting my lower lip as I stand up and gather my books in my backpack. Sean finally looks up and seems to notice the somewhat tense atmosphere in the room.

"I can call my mother so that she comes pick me up now..." he whispers to me as he also starts to pack his stuff on the table.

"You can stay for dinner and try the lasagna you helped me to cook..." I suggest and I swear I almost hear a rumbling growl coming from Camden who is washing his hands at the kitchen sink.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course. It's ready anyway so you can tell her to come get you in forty-five minutes?" I propose kindly, ignoring the loud thud of something being tossed on the kitchen counter.

"Alright, thanks! May I use the toilets?"

I give him directions to the ground floor restroom and then move to the kitchen to gather what I need to set the table. I dare a peek at Camden and I don't think I ever saw his eyes getting so dark. My plan is going without hitches for now, but I still cast my eyes down as I go to open the cupboard where I retrieve three plates. Just as I am about to put them on the counter in front of me, a strong chest flattens against my back and I feel a warm breath blowing in my ear, freezing me on the spot.

"You'd better calm that hard-on down because I swear that you're in so deep trouble that an erection won't be of any use to you for some time," he warns me in a whisper before he pulls away from me, right on time before Sean comes back. Did he think that his threat was going to help me? For God's sake, it only worsened my arousal and here I am now with a straining boner! However, the thought of not being allowed to come later tonight somewhat dampens it and after a couple of minutes pretending to prepare the dishes, I am finally able to move again without a discriminating bulge at the front of my pants.

I set Camden's plate at an extremity of the table, as usual, and place two more plates to his right for Sean and myself, but Camden purposefully moves my setting, making Sean sit to his right and me to his left. This little change apparently goes unnoticed to Sean and we all start our dinner. The first couple of minutes are a bit tense, but Sean and I quickly engage in a conversation about our classes and upcoming exams, and I decide to ignore Camden's mood for now. Having Sean across from me helps a little bit in the end, but I can't help noticing Camden's dark glares once every so often. My feelings are mixed between the pride of a successful scheme and the annoyance that I might not get any release from a rough session afterwards. Maybe if I take my punishment well, he will change his mind after all.

Just when Sean and I are done clearing the table, a honk echoes outside and Sean takes it as his cue to leave. He bids his goodbye to Camden who has settled back down at the dining table. He is working on his laptop, but he still makes an effort to wish Sean a very good night. I am a bit surprised by his sudden lighter mood and as I walk my friend out the door, I wonder what he is up to. I feel the excitement rising up again within me and at the same time, I begin to fear Camden's reaction a little. I haven't done anything too bad – at least I think so... Nothing that would make him kick me out, but my goal was mostly to push him slightly over the edge and pull the rough Dominant out. I take my time talking a few minutes with Sean's mother and then I eventually walk back in, ready to face the beast.

I walk straight to the dining room, where Camden is still working on his papers and laptop, kneel by his side and wait for him to acknowledge my presence, but he plainly ignores me. After what seems like an eternity – though it must have been only fifteen minutes – I dare peeking up at him and meet his scowling eyes on me. Yet his body looks extraordinarily relaxed when it was all tense only a few minutes ago and I don't like this too much.

"May I speak, Daddy?" I ask once I have cast my eyes back down.

"You may," he replies sternly.

"Shall I go upstairs to get ready for a punishment and wait for you in the playroom?"

"That won't be necessary," he replies very calmly. My eyes shoot up to him in bewilderment. Have I missed something? And how can he be so calm all of a sudden?

"But I... I made you... I... Are you not angry?" I finally stutter.

"I'm not angry, Baby Boy. I've seen through your little act and I am more upset than angry; confused too," he replies in the same stern tone.

"But you're still going to punish me?" I ask with a bit too much hope in my voice.

"I certainly will," he simply replies, and I can't help a small grin as I lower my head. Even if I don't get to come, as he said, I don't mind in the end. The sole idea of feeling is roughness shall satisfy my needs.

"I will take my punishment as a good boy, Daddy," I reply with all due respect.

"I should hope so. However, we're going to have to talk first. As much as I saw through your game, I'm curious to understand what this was all about. Care to explain?" Oh shit. I hadn't thought about that. What can I tell him? I just shrug my shoulders in answer, but it doesn't satisfy him. "Look up, Noah," he orders and my eyes slowly rise to meet his charcoal ones. "What was this all about?" he repeats more firmly.

"I don't know, Daddy..." I mumble.

"You don't know? Well you'd better find something better than that because this is not enough," he says. We just stare at each other for a long minute before he exhales a long sigh of frustration. "You know the rules, Noah. All the rules; including the one that says you are not supposed to invite people over before you inform me and ask for my permission. You also know very well my position on this guy. After your behavior tonight, I can only assume that your goal was to defy me. Am I correct?" A lump has formed in my throat at the realization that I was never able to fool him and I can only nod in answer. "Fine! And you know that you will have to deal with consequences. Now that this part is clear, I want to understand why you would do that?"

How can I tell him that I have been missing the rough Dominant? How can I explain that I don't want to be perfect because I need him to lose grip on his self-control at times? This is an opinion that I just can't form into words and with my eyes still glued to his, I feel myself blush and I only remain silent. Saved by the bell is my first thought when I hear his phone buzz on the table. With a sigh, he breaks eye contact and grabs his phone. I was scared he would just reject the call but he surprisingly slides his thumb across the screen to accept it before he brings it to his ear.

"Hey Mark! Any news?" Oh my goodness! Mark! Has he found Alex?

"..............." His friend speaks for a long time, but when I try to rise to my feet in order to get closer and hear the conversation, Camden scowls at me and points out his index finger to the floor, ordering me to stay put. My pleading glance doesn't work either and I only earn another glare.

"Fuck! This is kind of worrying... but at least it gives Tony a lead to follow," Camden replies with concern and relief at the same time. Shit! What happened? I want to know.

"..............."

"Alright, you take care of Shan and you and keep me updated if you get to hear more." What? Is that it?

"..............."

"Yeah, will do. Bye" Camden cuts the call and softly puts his phone back on the table, his eyes never leaving mine. "Mark and Shannon are saying hi. It seems like Alex got his stuff stolen and someone who wasn't him used his credit card. It doesn't sound good, but at least they know where to search for him. He seems to be in a town called Champaign, which is about three hours from here and where Alex is native from, so Tony has sent some guys to look for him now," he explains sternly and I am grateful that he would let me know before we resume our conversation. "Now back to you; I'm still waiting for some explanations," he adds firmly, making me drop my gaze to the floor. "Fine, I've got all my time."

With that, I see his legs shift back to face the table and I hear his fingers type on the keyboard alternatively with the noise of papers being flipped on the table. I don't know how long it lasts, maybe half an hour, maybe a full hour, but my knees begin to hurt after a while and a little whine uncontrollably escapes my mouth. Camden sighs and I can almost feel his eyes digging holes into my skull, but apart from a Stretch your back, Baby, he remains silent. After another good ten minutes, I hear him switch off his laptop and put away everything on the table before he stands up.

"Are you ready to talk?" he asks, but stubborn as I am, I still don't answer. My plan has already completely fucked up and if my silence is what should bring back his anger, then I will keep quiet. "Fine. Stand up and go take a shower in your bathroom," he instructs before he calls Jess and walks out with him. With a sigh, I rise to my feet and do as I am told. My wobbling knees carry me upstairs and I take a long - very long - shower in my bathroom, allowing my muscles to relax from the stress. Once I have wiped myself dry, I wrap a towel around my waist and start brushing my teeth at the sink; I almost startle when Camden walks in and leans against the door frame, folding his arms around his chest.

"This is your last chance to speak up for tonight, Baby," he says dryly, forcing me to cast my eyes down, but I remain stubbornly silent. I guess that's just the teenager in me. "It's up to you after all. Go to your bedroom now." What?? Why?? "I said go to your bedroom, Noah," he repeats with a growl, motioning for me to move ahead.

I reluctantly obey but before I know it, he has pulled on my towel and laid me on the bed, face up. It takes him barely three minutes to restrain my manhood in a chastity device before he leans back up and glares at me. Am I finally about to see the sadistic Dominant again? My cock starts swelling at this idea but things don't happen as I expected them to. What the heck is he doing? Why is backing away to the door?

"I'm really disappointed, Baby Boy. I thought you had understood the rule of communication. The little act you put up tonight cannot have been meaningless but I can't help you if you don't speak your mind. Now I need some sleep. I hope that sleeping on your own will allow you to give some thought to this and whenever you're ready to speak tomorrow, just let me know. Good night."

With that, he walks out and leaves me dumbfounded and speechless in my bedroom with only Jess for company. Oh my God, no!!!! This wasn't the plan!!! And he can't let me sleep here alone in a bedroom that I haven't used in weeks!! That's not my room anymore! I don't want it! His room is also my room now and I want to share his bed!!!

After a long moment brooding on what I should do, tears start spilling from my eyes. I just can't deal with that. I want him. I need him. I already recognize the pain seeping through my head but I am not going to use this as a pretext to let me in. I hop off the bed and hurry to his bedroom. I'm surprised that Jess doesn't follow me. Perhaps he is also mad at me... I don't dwell on this and focus on my current goal. There is no light filtering from beneath the door and he is probably already in bed, but when I try to push the door open, I realize that he has locked it. Oh my God... No!!!

"Daddy!!! Daddy!!!" I call out, knocking on the door. "Please let me in..." I beg. "Daddyyyyyy!!! I don't want to sleep in the guest room!!! Please!!" I stop my knocking for a few seconds, but there is not a single sound echoing from behind the door. "Daddy, please!! I want to sleep with you!!" I beg again but he remains silent in his turn.

My knocking soon turns into loud pounding and my whining pleas become anguished screams. I keep on begging him for a few minutes before I start sobbing behind the door. Why would he leave me so distressed when he promised he would always take care of me? Why doesn't he open the damn door? I just can't stand his silence. I want to be in his arms right now. I have long given up on withholding my tears and I am suddenly feeling awfully exhausted. My fist hits the wooden door one last time and I lean my head against the door frame, wailing like a baby.

"Daddy, please... I... I want... to speak now... please..." I whisper between my sobs and the door magically opens.

Ignoring his glare, I throw myself in his arms and bury my face into his bare chest, tightly wrapping my arms around his torso so that he doesn't let me go. But I don't think he will. His hands are now brushing my back and he is whispering words of comfort to me while I apologize again and again.

"It's alright, Baby Boy. Shhhh, calm down..." he shushes me, slowly leading us to the bed where he lies us down under the comforter. "Now if you're ready to speak, do so. I'm listening," he says after a few minutes and once I have calmed down.

"I'm sorry..."

"I know you're sorry, but it's explanations I want now."

"I... I wanted you to get angry..." I whisper against his chest.

"I gathered that much already. Why did you do that?"

"Because... because I wanted you... to get... rougher..." I breathe out, feeling myself blush in the darkness.

"I beg your pardon?" he exclaims in astonishment.

"I want you rougher..." I repeat. "I know you want to take things gradually but you... You've been too soft recently... I can feel how you refrain on everything; when you spank me; when you flog me; and even when you... fuck me... I want the rough Dom... I want to see the sadist in you... I want you to go naturally on me, like you would have with... anyone else," I eventually confess. This time, there is no blushing because this is the masochist in me speaking.

"You're not just anyone, Baby!" he growls with annoyance.

"I don't want to be anyone either, but I don't want you to treat me like I am some sort of porcelain doll... I want you to unleash on me. Please Daddy... I need you to be the sadistic Dominant you're supposed to be. And I'm not only talking about physical pain... I need you to dominate me... entirely. I want to submit to you... even if I'm not perfect. I want to fulfill all your needs. I... can use my safewords if you go too far... but I'm so far from ever using them! I actually wish I had a safeword to push you further..." I explain in all honesty, hoping that he will hear me but feeling how his body tenses, I think he does this time. He suddenly pulls me tightly into his chest and exhales a long sigh.

"I'm sorry, Baby Boy. I hadn't realized that I was taking things too slowly with you, but I'm so scared to push you too far..." he whispers apologetically.

"You don't... I swear I can take more... both physically and mentally... I just hate that you keep refraining on your urges... and mine at the same time..."

"We could do that," he sighs above my head.

"Do what?"

"There is a safeword that Subs sometimes use to ask for more and it's as simple as green. If you say green at any moment, I can try and push things further. What do you think about that?" he asks seriously making me tilt my head back to try and decipher his expression in the dim light coming from the windows. His features are still tense and I can tell that he is not very happy with me tonight, but he looks serious and I couldn't be any happier.

"Green for harder? That would be great!!" I exclaim.

"Alright, we have a deal then," he replies before his expression turns even darker and I take this as my cue to lower my eyes. "Yes, you can definitely cast your eyes down... Why didn't you tell me all this earlier, Baby?" I just shrug my shoulders in answer. "What have I already told you about communication?" he growls after a few seconds.

"I know... I'm sorry..." I reply apologetically.

"Our relationship is bound to evolve but you must tell me if the pace doesn't suit you. I can read your body and reactions better now, but I can't guess everything," he scolds me.

"I should have mentioned this earlier; I know that you can't help me if I don't speak up..." I concede.

"Exactly. I have to be cautious with you, Baby. You're still new in the lifestyle and I can't afford to fuck up by taking things too fast; and they were already going faster than I would have thought. But whenever you're ready to take more, you just need to tell me and we'll reach the perfect pace more easily. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Daddy. I promise I'll speak out now..." I reply, nuzzling his chest. I feel relieved, even if I am still upset that I disappointed him, but I'm still waiting to see how he is going to go further. I am more than ready to try new things and reach higher levels of intensity, both in pleasure and pain. Feeling his semi-hard against my thigh actually gives me ideas.

"Good boy," he replies as my lips start searching for one of his nipples. My tongue flicks over the piercing and plays with the metal jewel for a few seconds before I trail a path up his chest. I linger on his collarbone and continue my ascent along his neck, his trimmed beard tickling my nose a little, until I finally reach his lips. His tongue immediately sticks out and passes past my lips, domineeringly visiting my mouth. "Don't expect any pleasure tonight, Baby Boy," he warns me, yet grabbing my hand and pressing it against his now very hard erection. Well, I don't mind. As long as he lets me bring him some pleasure tonight, I am fine with anything. "You've got ten minutes to prep and lie back down here on your stomach."

He doesn't need to tell me twice. The next second I am out of bed and heading to the bathroom. I have gotten used to the preparation routine and it takes me less than the allotted time to perform my enema, shower again and wipe myself dry. When I walk back into the bedroom, Camden is kneeling on the bed, facing me and wearing a stern expression. As he pats the mattress in front of him, I lower my eyes and go to lie face down.

"Arms along your sides and spread your legs, Baby. And then, you're not allowed to move anymore."

The firm order sends a shiver down my spine because I have a feeling that I am about to experience something new here. Once I am in the right position, he shifts between my legs and begins to rub a finger along the cleft of my ass, slowly digging further until he reaches my entrance.

"I'm still quite upset about your attitude, Baby, but I guess you know that. Trying to use Sean to make me fly off the hook was really a bad idea when all you needed was to talk. This is why you are about to get your first real punishment fuck. And by punishment fuck I mean that it's going to painful, in many ways. You won't get any prep, so you'd better be ready to loosen that hole," he explains in the coldest and calmest tone, just as the finger penetrates me, raw. Oh fuck! He has no idea about how this is arousing me! "The only lubrification you're going to get is a bit of rimming and some of your saliva, and of course, you won't be allowed to come. This is for my sole pleasure tonight and it should remind you of your lesson for a couple of days. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy..." I breathe out, bracing myself for what is to come. The idea of pain doesn't scare me, I am eager for it in fact. That of not climaxing doesn't bother me either because I was already determined to pleasure him. I need to buy myself back and am ready to endure just about anything from him tonight.

Before I know it, my buttocks are parted and I feel a hot breath of air blowing at the crack of my ass, making me clench my muscles. His warm and wet tongue soon begins to lick that same area and I can't help twitching at the delicious sensation which earns me a rough slap on my butt. Holy shit! This is so good! I quickly relax from the pleasure but it also means that my cock starts swelling in its cage. The constriction isn't pleasant but I am in such a mood to submit that I don't mind it at all. Camden is French kissing my hole and I just love it.

However, it soon stops and he briefly stops by my head to make me swallow his rod. Not to face-fuck me. Not to bob my head back and forth along his length. Just to shove it down my throat and wet it with my saliva. I choke a bit on his monster but it doesn't last for long and just a few seconds later, he is back between my legs, hovering over me with the head of his shaft poking at my back door and his warm breath blowing in my ear. The anticipation is killing me. I desperately want him inside of me. I want him to fuck me already!

"Are you ready, Baby Boy?" he asks with his deepest voice, causing me to whimper with impatience. "I'm going to shove myself deep inside your cavern slowly, but in one go. This is going to sting. I won't give you time to adjust. I'm going to fuck you. Hard. I'll avoid your prostate, so don't expect any pleasure out of this."

Without further delay, I feel the pierced mushroom push past my ring of muscles and then each millimeter of his fat cock fill me up, hearing him grunt like a bear. Fuck! You're tight! He growls at that moment. He doesn't slam inside me, certainly to avoid a fissure, but the sting remains quite painful. Exactly what I needed! Ever since the first day we had sex, he has always taken the time to prepare me, but this is something fucking else! I would have never imagined loving this and yet I sickly relish in the pain it causes. I also know that I will feel it for a couple of days!

As soon as he has gotten in to the hilt, he begins a hard pounding, picking up speed fast enough, and quickly making me forget about the painful sting. Camden's wild groans are largely overpowering my moans. As he promised, I don't get any sexual satisfaction from this but tonight, I couldn't care less. I don't even get fully hard in the chastity device. I just revel in the pain I am receiving, happy that I have finally allowed the beast to come out of his den to unleash on me.

And I love it.

I love every second of that punishment fuck. Not because of pleasure, since I don't get any carnal satisfaction out of it. Just because I just reunited with another facet of the Sadist. One that I had briefly met a few weeks ago. But also one that I have definitely missed in the last ten days or so. And I don't want to ever let go of him. Never. Ever.

Published on 13 July 2017

There might be one last little bratty issue in the next chapter before Noah fully understands his lesson... which might unleash the Sadist a bit further more, and then things are going to move a little faster with the end of the schoolyear and until the events of early July.

By the way I have huge editing to do in that next chapter, so if you don't get to see it on Saturday morning, no worries, it'll be on Sunday at the latest ;)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

612K 43.3K 59
Is this your world, Jack? Blood and guns. One wrong step and I might fall. Or worse, Jack. You could die. Stupid. Remember to breathe. Screw being c...
163K 6.3K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
3M 115K 63
How do you get your life back when you have gone through hell? I wouldn't know; it has been two years and a half and I barely survive each day. Oh! I...
45.6K 1.5K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...