Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 36

8K 256 70
By agbxharmony

"Y/n Y/l/n comes out with an EP filled with songs that blow everyone away!" The interviewer, named Mark, reads aloud to Y/n and Y/n smiles at the title of the article.

It's been two days since Journals was released and people are loving it which makes Y/n super happy. Camila even tweeted out her support to the album, and for the first time in forever Y/n replied nicely.

@/CamilaCabello97: @/Y/T/N !!!! i'm so proud of you & this ep! dive is my favorite (beautiful liar is a close second) love you 🌹❤️

@/Y/T/N: @/camilacabello97 thank you so much, my sweet. love you

"So Journals," The interviewer begins and Y/n nods and smiles. "everyone seems to be loving it. My personal favorite is 'Dark Horse' with the one and only Juicy J." Mark says while nodding his head.

"Thank you." Y/n says softly into the microphone, which someone will most likely make fun of her for doing later.

"Another one that people are living for is 'Beautiful Liar' with the one and only Beyoncé! How did you land that feature?" Mark asks Y/n curiously.

Y/n laughs and feels her face start to heat up as people in the studio cheer for that. "Um it was a few years ago and I was in the studio then in walks Beyoncé with a few other people. I had no idea that she was coming because Scooter hadn't told me who I was collaborating with. I almost peed myself once she hugged me and told me that her and Blue listen to 'Tattooed Heart' before Blue goes to bed." She smiles as she's talking and Mark smiles wider back at her.

"Life goals right there." Mark says jealously but as a joke. "A few people think that song is written about Fifth Harmony, but you said it was written a few years ago so it's not written about them, correct?" He asks.

Y/n shakes her head. "No, not at all." She says confidently while swaying back and forth in her chair.

"As we're mentioning Fifth Harmony, Camila tweeted about-" Mark pronounces Camila's name wrong which causes Y/n to speak up.

"It's Cameela not Camilla." Y/n sounds out for the man in front of her. "And yes we are friends now she apologized I accepted the apology, not a big deal." She says without processing anything.

Mark coughs awkwardly and shuffles through his cards before regaining his confidence. "That's amazing! Good for the both of you. Many people have commented on how you got over what happened between you and them so quickly, anything to tell those people?" Mark asks with an innocent look on his face.

Y/n makes a thinking face while thinking of the right words to use. "I always used to tell myself that flowers grow back even after they've been stepped on and so will I." She says with a simple shrug. "I think living by that quote made me realize that I don't need to dwell over things that are over, you know?" Y/n asks and Mark nods his head showing that he understands.

"I'm gonna tattoo that on my arm." Mark jokes with a smile. "Do you think if I live by that quote I would end up collaborating with Beyoncé one day?" He asks Y/n.

Y/n laughs and nods her head. "Probably." She says with a smile on her lips.

"Alright well that's all the time we have with Y/n today, do you have other interviews today?" Mark asks Y/n quickly.

Y/n nods her head. "Of course I do." She says and Mark softly laughs.

*-*-*

"Oh my god." Y/n says to Little Mix as they ride in the car together to Y/ns hotel.

Jade looks over at Y/n. "What's up?" She asks curiously while Perrie takes out her phone and records her friend.

"I forgot about what I said in my goddamn interviews." Y/n says while putting her hand on her head showing her stress.

"Oh yeah tell us please." Leigh-Anne encourages the girl while Jesy leans over towards Perries phone to watch the video through the phone.

Y/n opens her mouth and closes it, she looks over to Jesy. "Did you hear what I said?" She asks her friend.

"Wasn't it something like don't talk to me, I think that's what you told me on the phone." Jesy says taking her eyes off of Perries phone and onto Y/n.

After laughing out of nervousness, Y/n takes her hand out of her head and begins to explain what happened. "No, they didn't say don't talk to me." She says while leaning forward in her seat.

"How would that be an interview?" Jade asks Jesy who shrugs her shoulders as a response.

Y/n notices that Perries recording but she doesn't mind. "They were like 'talk to me about boys'. And I was like 'no'. Then they were like 'why?'. And I was like 'because I'm not Fifth Harmonys ex or Shay Mitchell's possible new girl, I'm Y/n Y/l/n and if that's not interesting enough don't talk to me." Y/n smiles at herself with her mouth still open then covers her mouth with her hand like she was shocked.

Jade begins clapping as Perrie speaks. "That's good though." Perrie says supportingly. She loves the fact that Y/n said that, it's amazing.

"A-and as I was saying it my lips were like going and my eyes were like oh my god." Y/n pauses and recreates her eyes by bugging them out of her head a little.

Leigh-Anne laughs at Y/n and claps her hands in amusement. "That needed to be said girl!" She says right before Perrie turns the camera towards her.

As Y/n talks again Perrie directs the camera back at Y/n. "My lips were literally moving like this." Y/n says while moving her lips up and down with her two fingers. "But my mind was like." Y/n makes blowing up noises with her mouth while recreating her mind being blown.

Jesy proudly nods her head at Y/n. "This is why we're friends." She tells Y/n who smiles in return.

"My publicist is quitting her job tomorrow." Y/n jokes and everyone laughs but Jade who thinks she's really quitting.

"Wait really?" Jade asks Y/n being surprised that she would quit her job after an amazing thing like this.

Y/n laughs. "No she's not." She says through her laughs and with a smile on her face. "She might now though!" She jokes and Jade laughs this time.

Perrie ends the recording and makes sure the video is saved. "Is it alright if I post this?" She asks Y/n.

Y/n nods her head. "Of course it is." She says while sitting back in her seat. "I can't believe I did that." She mumbles to herself.

*-*-*

Lauren just finished watching the video that Perrie posted. She admits that it's great of Y/n for saying that, but she was probably lying about saying it since there's no proof. Lauren decides against provoking some drama since she'll end up getting embarrassed anyways.

"This is boring, why are we still here?" Normani asks Lauren while scrolling through her phone.

"Simon scheduled studio time but since Y/n dropped out on us we're stuck here doing nothing." Lauren responds putting her phone down on her chest.

Ally sighs and looks out the window of the hotel room. "Do any of you-" Ally gets cut off by Camila.

"I still can't believe that Y/n forgave me." Camila says while skipping into the shared living room of the hotel.

The other girls roll their eyes at Camilas fifth mention of this in the past hour. "We get it your friends with Y/n, good for you, but some of us don't really care about that or her." Dinah says motioning to herself and the other three girls. "So keep the mentions of that small." She says before returning her attention to the television.

"You're just jealous cause I get to ride back with Y/n." Camila lies but plays it off happily with a big smile.

"Oh really?" Lauren teases Camila immediately recognizing the girls lie.

Camila nods her head. "Mhm." She says fake confidently.

Lauren lifts her eyebrows up and turns back to her phone. "So you wouldn't mind if I called her to ask." She says but more asks Camila.

"N-nope." Camila stutters and fumbles her phone between her hands to send Y/n a quick warning text.

"Good." Lauren says while pressing the call button on Y/ns contact.

Y/n got Camilas text so she picked up the phone immediately which causes Lauren to put the phone on speaker. "What do you want now?" Y/n asks annoyed. "Oh wait, have you come to your senses and decided to apologize. Eh probably not." She says in a tone that gets right on Lauren's nerves.

"I'm never gonna apologize for something that I don't feel sorry for." Lauren says with annoyance laced in her voice. "I was calling because Camila said that she's taking a ride home in your jet." Lauren trails off to allow Y/n to answer.

"Of course she is, friends don't let other friends sit in coach on public airplanes." Y/n says recognizing this as the thing Camila warned her about, so now she guesses that Camila's coming back with her. "I would invite you and the others but the planes gonna be full with the two of us." Y/n lies very obviously.

Camila smiles since Y/n did that. She wonders if she's really gonna go with Y/n now, because that would be so much fun.

"That's a lie." Lauren says annoyed with Y/n and wanting this call to end.

"Oh wow I didn't know that!" Y/n says sarcastically and looks at her phone as another call comes through she gasps as she looks at the contact. "Listen, I've gotta go talk to someone a lot more important than you." Y/n hangs up the phone without a proper goodbye and answers the phone for the extremely powerful woman.

"What an asshole." Lauren scoffs and closes out of the phone app.

"Careful with your words around me." Camila warns Lauren.

Lauren scoffs. "Or what?" She teases back.

"Have you forgotten that I'm friends with Y/n now, and I'm sure she has some dirt on you." Camila says innocently before flicking Lauren's cheek and walking back towards her hotel room.

i might fix up this ending later idk yet tho

NORMANI FUCKING KORDEI ANSWERED MY QUESTION AND IM DYING OF HAPPINESS IT WAS THE ONE ABOUT A LESSON THAT SHE LEARNED FROM DWTS THEY GOT MY USER WRONG AND NO ONE CAN FIND ME BECAUSE INSTEAD OF AN l ITS A CAPITAL i SO IT LOOKS LIKE AN l. i'm happy asf rn

idk why i have to say this again!! but i'm a camilizer and harmonizer!!! anything negative that i say about the girls isn't my opinion so don't comment shit saying that it is! i only write that type of stuff for your enjoyment of the story

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...
255K 7.4K 35
Lauren/You. Y/N Y/LN goes to California to start her career as a photographer. She happens to run into the girls of Fifth Harmony, but she's never h...
317K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
17.4K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...