Falling For My Trainor

By WWE_LOVER_

Meet Rose she loves the WWE more than anything. Her biggest dream is to make it and prove everyone who ever d... More

Beginning
Dinner Night
Training Day
Car Ride&Seth's House
Rolls&Bumps
Date Night
Meeting&Yelling
Hurt
Am I Enough?
Lying
Hurting
Finding Out
Caught
Friends?
Positivity
Sorry
Hanging Out&Gym
Hanging Out With Twins&Paige
Nightmares& RAW
Waking Up
Are you ok?
Talking
Fighting
Jealous
Working With Seth
Leaving
Help
Morning
Blur
Rehab
Hard
Big News
Talk
Visiting
No Way
Selfish
Breathe Taking
Feeling Bad
Back On The Road
Magical
Confused
Raw
Loving you
My Fault
Truth
Talk
Mixed Tag Match
Fairy Tale Is Over
Punched
I Care For Seth
RAW
Bar
Mine
Next Step
Past
Closer
New Day
Old Stomping Ground
Trust
Fight
I Hate Him
Invite
Love Yourself
Like Her
Concentrate
Choice
Welcome Back
Moonlight
goosebumps
I Warned You
Find Me

Processing It In

1.3K 39 9
By WWE_LOVER_

Seth's P.O.V
How do you process everything? The person who I love is in rehab trying to get better. While me?well I go back on  the road again tomorrow. Ive been so busy with everything I didnt even realize I still have Charlotte. She has been blowing up my phone a lot texting me calling me non stop.

This is where its my fault I have a girlfriend so why am I still here thinking about Rose. Even if me and Rose are friends I'll live with that but you cant be friends with someone that you love can you?. My flight to Pennsylvania leaves in 4 hours thats were I'll be seeing Charlotte and making it up to her.

It sounds like I am cheating on her and well in a way I did by kissing Rose. Kissing Rose felt like fireworks inside my stomach going off my heartbeat was beating so fast all my desires were fulfill. Thats what it felt like kissing the person I love. I drove off to the airport giving my goodbyes and leaving once again to show everyone who the man really is.

Ladies and gentlemen brace yourselves your looking at the next  WWE WorldHeavyWeightChampion.
After airport security was over there she was Charlotte she ran to me and kissed me I had to fake my smile and my kiss. Her kiss felt nothing to me atleast not the same as Rose's kiss.

We are supposed to land in midnight so it will be nice so I can go to sleep and think about my Rose. The thought of her in rehab is killing me I hope she is ok I hope she gets better she has a whole life ahead of her she is still so young. While me I should be married already....will it be sin to marry someone you dont love to try to forgot about the person you love?.

*Very short chapter sorry guys!I've been working non-stop will write tomorrow on my day off*

**What if Rose doesnt end up with Seth?! What if she ends up with Roman or Dean?!Ideas?!Reactions?!😨😜**

Have a blessed day/night 💜💛💚❤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 305 24
Seth:Here I am looking for you everywhere and every single place and you're in his room? Why would you do this? Tears start to fall from his eyes. N...
7.8K 2.5K 40
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
37.1K 1.3K 43
Well this is my first Brollins story.. I wanna say sorry but my English are not very good.. But i Hope you will enjoy my story.. Description: Becky r...
990 42 37
Disclaimer: This story involves a beating to the main girl and a physical abusive past. Do not read if you have been in that situation or feel uncomf...