Behind the screen | bangtanve...

By forevelarmy

The secrets hidden between Bangtan and RedVelvet, that fans wouldn't know of. A book of scenarios based on re... More

Prologue
Preface
Save Me Plot: BangtanVelvet
You didn't know?
Fanboys
I'm not the only one
Match-made up
ANNOUNCEMENT
MMA Awards 2016
Lunar New Year Special
REMINDER: STILL IN PROGRESS
RedVelvet: Rookie
support ; msgs
BTS: Spring day
MCountdown | 170223
February 24th
Music Bank | 170224
Show Music Core | 170225
Yeri's 19th birthday
Her wish
Vlive Mini Series #1
BBMAs
2017; August 4th
cont; MuBank SG
cont; MuBank in SG II
♡ Special MC
♡ Friday the 13th
msgs; my slaves
♡ The Red Room
snapchat; #gwsj
Vlive series #3
♡ Happyhalloween
♡ Haunted house
♡ Zombie Run
msgs; PeekABoo
msgs; 112817
msgs; 112917
msgs; 113017
MAMA2017
MAMA 2017: cuts!
snapchat; I&U
AN: HANDS DOWN
Bad Boy MV
BAD BOY MV II
Happy Irene day!
msgs ; badboy
Limited Time Only☆
SBS Gayo Daejun
Dating rumors?!
Fake Love MV Reaction
Fake Love MV Reaction II
Yeri's Ideal Type
English Time!
Our eyes that never meet
I'm in charge today!
Christmas party gone wrong

Red Flavor

4.4K 139 40
By forevelarmy

I asked last time which ship are you in, Wenga or WenHope. Since I love both teams, it'll be no one. Sorry but only main ships are going to sail in this book of mine. BUT, a lot of the readers said Wenga, so I'll give this to those who answered.

Warning: excessive use of inappropriate words bc it's Agust D boi's chapter. Don't read if you're sensitive about these sorry and thank you (ᄋᄉᄋ )

Suga

"Lookie lookie mah shupa lookie lookie lookie machi machiㅡ"

"Hyung would you turn that fucking shit offㅡ" My eyes automatically flew open the moment I heard a familiar beat playing. But my roommate Seokjin, blasted the music even more, and sang even louder when I complained.

"ㅡShut up Yoongi!ㅡgeu neukkimjeokin neukkim neukkim!" He continued to sing, making me want to curse even more.

Seriously. 'This middle aged man still listening to children songs' I quietly hissed. I tried to cover my ears with pillows too, but it was no use. I can't win with Jin. "Wait, where are you going?"

"Away from you." I groaned as I lazily stood up from my bed, evacuating myself. But the thought that I had escaped the crazy fanboy and the devil's song was just too good to be true. Because I could already hear Russian roulette being played just outside of our room.

Great. Hah.

"Oh hyung!" Jungkook ran and greeted me out of nowhere. His sweat was dripping down his face yet he still smiled brightly.

"What on earth were you doing?" I looked at him with disgust, and he finally noticed. "Ah. Me and Hoseok hyung were dancing to Red Velvet's songs the whole entire hour!" He wiped off the sweat from his forehead and continued to pant heavily while telling the whole story.

The maknae only stopped when Hoseok called him out, because Ice cream cake came on; and now that I see it, both of them were each holding a pingpong racket? Weird. "But wait, hyung it's only 11 am, why are you awake?" Jungkook came to a halt upon realising.

"Ask Seokjin hyung. Bye." But I left immediately without waiting for his reply, hearing Hoseok call him again, and that Rookie was next on their playlist. I need to avoid that shit before it starts to ring in my ears again.

I decided to go and hang out in the kitchen instead, unfortunately, Taehyung was by the sink, drinking the leftover milk straight from his bowl of cereal. He noticed my presence after he finished it and greeted me with that square smile of his. "Hyung! You're early." Well damn.

I looked at him blankly and walked towards the fridge without a word. Nothing, I just don't want to waste my energy on him.

"Good morning to you too, hyung." He chuckled, but I just continued to ignore Taehyung. Him being here wasn't really bothering me. Not until I heard Irene's rap part in dumb dumb, eventually making me snap.

It came out of nowhere, and apparently, it was his ringtone.

"Oh Joohyun-ah!" He loudly screamed in a high pitched voice. "Yeah! We're all waiting! Are you in Inkigayo right now? Ah. I see~ There's only a few minutes left till the MV comes out. We're gonna watch it here heheㅡAniyaa~Don't be nervous. Wait. Don't turn off the phone yet, I'm gonna go tell the members."

I watched Taehyung talk to someone over the phone, looking all excited as he rushed to the living room. I could only lift the corner of my lip in disgust, and scoff at those fanboys who call themselves Reveluvs.

"Yoongi hyung! Mwohae?" I flinched. Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder, but I knew for sure that the owner of that voice is Jimin. "Leave me alone, pest."

"Hyung! You look more pissed than usual." He passed behind me to reach out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Isn't it obvious? Jimin I'm close to moving out of this dump."

"Again? Wae, what's up with you? What happened? Did someone wake you up?"

"No. But that Rookie song gave me a nightmare. Other than that, Red Velvet has been haunting me every corner I go to."

"Seolma. Hyung, don't say it like that." Jimin laughed, because he knew what I was talking about. "it's their comeback today, ofcourse they would be hyped up like this. You're the only one in this household that doesn't care."

"Ofcourse I wouldn't! I'd beg on my knees before I turn in myself and be called a luvie-deul. Ha. I'll pass."

"Whatever you want hyung. You can just listen to their new song atleast."

"Hell no."

"Ohh-kay. I won't force you. But surely, you'll regret it someday, acknowledge them one day, and pretty soon you'll be one of us. Ha! Bye."

I just stared at Jimin blankly as he took his water bottle with him and left me alone in the kitchen.

Was that even a joke? Become one of them? Regret it? Bullcrap.

I'll be forced to listen to it on repeat, everyday, anyway. Specially when you have a roommate like Jin, or a hoe like Hoseok.

Jesus, I can already see it coming.

•••

"So.."

".. I thought you said the MV release was at 12?"

"It is!"

"..Well, it's supposed to be.."

Hoseok scratched his head while I side-eyed all of them with a menacing look on my face,

"Is that why all of you are bothering the shit out of me? Why are all of you gathered here! GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN! NOW!"

"Hyung.. We stopped playing the songs already. We're here to eat. Calm your ass and sit down." Namjoon patted me on the back, saying it like it was nothing. I just squinted my eyes at the traitor. Yes, I didn't find out he was a fan of Red Velvet not until Russian roulette came out. Psh.

"He's right hyung. Just eat your cereal, and stop overreacting. Here have some orange juice too." Taehyung passed me the carton of juice after getting a glass of his own. Giving me a smirk before he walked away. That sagajiㅡeish. Whatever.

I just gave up after that. Since all of them looked like they had no plans on leaving, I mainly continued to prepare my own breakfast while minding my own business.

"YAH! Kang Seulgi! Do you know how much I endured to not spoil myself for a day, just for the MV to be delayed?!" He scared the shit out of me suddenly shouting like that, but Jimin seemed frustrated that I didn't even bother yelling back.

"We've been scammed." Jhope said, comforting Jimin as he patted him on the shoulder. "SM you snakeu." Seriously..

"Ah. Whatever, just call me when the MV comes out."

"Eoh! WAIT! SEOKJIN hyung!"

"Wae wae wae? Bwo?"

"They released their album."

After Jungkook's statement, all of them went berserk again. Not even a minute of silence, and I barely even started pouring my cereal into the bowl. Sheesh.

"What! No! Jungkook, we have to watch the MV first! That's how it's done!" Taehyung argued.

"BUT HYUNG!ㅡ"

"Alright now, don't ruin the mood. Okay, how 'bout this. Just one time. Let's play the song one time, and that's it. Call?"

"Okay call."

I was about to send them off to the living room, but then they started playing red flavor right away. The first few seconds captivated my ears and made me want to listen to it more, so I just stayed quiet. I like criticising songs anyway.

It's okay. Well honestly their songs are really good. But it felt different not seeing their MV, it didn't give me that weird feeling along with it. It's actually not that bad.

The chorus was very catchy even if it didn't have those repeated hooks like dumb dumb or rookie, or those la la las. Its.. well. So so, I guess.

But hey, I'm barely half-way, yet these idiots are already smiling from ear to ear for no reason.

The breaking point came and I figured out which part the rap would come. I stiffened when I heard Irene, and focused after that.

"BAE!"

"Shut it Taehyung."

"Will Joy rap? No?"

"Ani! Yeri! It's Yeri!"

I shook my head in disbelief. These fanboys are too much for me. It's not even that special. The rap was just a typical idols rap, but they've improved that's for sure.

Anyways, it's already close to the ending so I might as well finish my fucking breakfast and get out of this shitty place for the whole day. That's what I initially planned to do.

Not until I heard Wendy singing..

"geureoni malhae
geureoni malhae
neoye saekkallo~"

I got goosebumps all of the sudden, and somehow her vocals melted my heart.

"Hyung! Are you okay?"

"Uh, Yoongi.."

I didn't want to admit it, but it just struck me.It was the same feeling I had when I fell for my piano. The feeling of first love?ㅡWait, what? Hell no. When did I ever learn saying such cheesy stuff?

"naega jeil joahaneun geon yeoreume neo~"

Agh.

I'd hate to admit this, and I'll kill myself if I do confess to my members; but I want to watch the music video now!ㅡ

"YAH MIN YOONGI!"

"WHAT!?"

"Do you like the song that much? You were spacing out!" Jin complained.

"Huh? No I wasn't! It wasn't even that good of a song. It's the same old girly type shit and you know I won't buy it."

"Really? Is that why you got distracted?"

"No!"

"Oh yeah?" Jimin said it like he was mocking me.

"Kid, what do you meanㅡYAH why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"You're too obvious hyung." Taehyung came closer and unexpectedly wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I told you to have some orange juice. But why did you put it in your cereal?"

Huh? My cereal? Come to think of it why does my cereal look orange?

Wait. Is he talking about the juice carton.. next to the milk.. Holy shit I must'veㅡ

"You should use milk next time, not orange juice, okay? Stop thinking about Wendy."

And with that said, I looked at the orange with a vision of Wendy appearing, with that lovely smile of hers andㅡI never thought I liked oranges until now.

"What. The. Fuck."

•••

I don't even know why I decided to make a scenario out of this but bc SM made us wait for an hour before the MV release, a storyline came up while waiting.

I'm sorry this was just a fill-in chapter, but most likely I'll make one for music bank in singapore too. Thank you for understanding, and reading!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 999 34
When both of them are exes Not just in relationship but almost everything. He is her ex-partner for mission She is his ex-girlfriend during high sc...
72.1K 2.7K 23
A story in which Seulgi is betrayed by every man in her life until she meets Jimin. That is until the cycle repeats... Side Pairing: WenGa, little Vr...
17.6K 610 43
Joohyun and Seulgi recently moved into their new apartment They never expected to be the only new neighbors When they eavesdrop on the noise the neig...
Automatic. By Tsf

Fanfiction

49.7K 1.2K 21
There's a lot of drama. You've been warned.