Rin x Demon Reader

By PrincessGalaxy8

All your life you thought you were born into the wrong family with a demon mother and a human father you neve... More

Cold Night
True Cross
First Day
Full Demon
The Truth
Trying To Keep It
Training Day Disaster
Demons Daughter
The Father I Never Had
Why?
Authors Questions
A/n
Rins Sadness
Kidnapped
Yukio!
The Scars
Thank You Readers!!!
Shura!
Hello
My Meaning
A/n Taking a Break
Save Me
Run
These Thoughts
Death, Life, or Love?
The End?
Goodbye

Feelings

2.5K 74 44
By PrincessGalaxy8

     It has been 2 months since my dad left. And Rin keeps checking up on me to see if im ok. And i am... it's just... every time he does...and i see his face my heart skips a beat. My face turns red and i cant speak without stuttering. My feelings for him keep growing.

     I love him and i want nothing bad to happen to him. But lately Shiemi has been looking at him werid. If she touchs him i will kill her... oh god im jealous. But i cant loose him. "Thats it im going to confess" i said to myself.

     I got up off my bed and changed into shorts, and a shirt. I pulled my (h/l) (h/c) hair back into a high pony tail. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I texted Rin and asked where he was. My heart raced as i waited for his response. Then my phone went off and i looked at the text from Rin he said he was at park with Shiemi. I felt rage fill my mind and body as i saw the name Shiemi. But why was Rin there with Shiemi... were they on a date? My heart sank but i pushed that thought away. "No there just friends...right?"

          Time Skip

    I finally reached the park Rin said he was at. I walked past a gate and looked around for him.

     Rins Pov

   Me and Shiemi were studying for a test. I would study with (y/n) but she finished already.

     I wish she would come already Shiemi keeps staring at me. Just then Shiemi said "Rin?" I looked up and said "Ya?" Then Shiemi grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss.

    My first reaction was going to push her but before I did I heard a voice say "R-Rin" I pushed Shiemi away and turned around...it was (y/n). "(Y-y/n) it's not what it looks like!" I said while standing up. Then I felt (y/n)s hand connect with my check. Then I heard her crying and not lightly but hard. I looked at her with sadness and worry in my eyes. "I-I c-cant b-b-belive I liked y-you!" She yelled and ran away. I put my hand on my check and said "I can't believe I made the love of my life cry" I turned around and looked at Shiemi and yelled "Its your fault!"

    A/n Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I had some pretty busy weeks. But I hope you liked this chapter and see you next time. Bye-Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 10K 58
As an Angel it was always your duty to protect those with a pure heart. Raised by the true cross order after the death of your parents you were give...
32.3K 1.1K 8
Bon x Rin fanfiction. After years of unrequited love Bon and Rin finally confess their feeling for each other. Setting- 2 years after the end.(thoug...
7.9K 221 14
♡undergoing editing♡ Your father was a demon and your mother was turned into one meaning as their offspring, you are one as well which is awesome but...
101K 4.2K 20
My name is Bri Thomsen. Up until recently I led a fairly normal life. Popular, kind, some think I'm pretty. Average girl stuff. Here's the catch. I'm...